Walking Dead Thread

Sandro

2) An infection from the simple fact the walkers are nasty as fuck.

Hell, not even just walkers. People today can die from just a regular old human bite if they don't get antibiotics. So imagine that plus bacteria chilling in a(n) (un)dead body? You're fucked.

Hell, not even just walkers. People today can die from just a regular old human bite if they don't get antibiotics. So imagine that plus bacteria chilling in a(n) (un)dead body? You're fucked.

But biting people is okay right? 

• 1 month later...

I have never read the comics and everyone was talking about how emotional this episode was going to be.  It might make me a bad person but when she died I was like damn that sucks but it didn't really get me as upset as some of the other major people.  It wasn't no Ned Stark death thats for sure.

Edited by Mike

The whole arc at the hospital is brand new, it's not from the comics. Beth doesn't even exist in those. I was pretty upset about it because I was really starting to like the character. And then seeing Emily Kinney crying on Talking Dead and the rest of the cast getting so upset about it made me even more upset. Ned's death did nothing for me because it was spoiled years before I watched the show.

fucking trash that they killed her, makes the entire hospital arc useless except for little chris rock

It was meant to be a side story. It was hardly useless, it gave us a lot of insight into Beth's character and why she did the things she did, all the way up to the end.

It was meant to be a side story. It was hardly useless, it gave us a lot of insight into Beth's character and why she did the things she did, all the way up to the end.

it also wasted half a season

it also wasted half a season

Just because one of the subjects dies doesn't mean it was a waste. People we know die every day, does that mean the time we spent knowing them was a waste? And her timeline was a couple episodes, not half a season.

Just because one of the subjects dies doesn't mean it was a waste. People we know die every day, does that mean the time we spent knowing them was a waste? And her timeline was a couple episodes, not half a season.

That's not my point tho. Has the show evolved, like at all? There is nothing even close to a light at the end of the tunnel. The writing on this so piss poor, which is a same because some of the performances are top notch. 

Also why the hell would they not show Morgan again? Best actor on the show and he's being used as a teaser smh

That's not my point tho. Has the show evolved, like at all? There is nothing even close to a light at the end of the tunnel. The writing on this so piss poor, which is a same because some of the performances are top notch. 

Also why the hell would they not show Morgan again? Best actor on the show and he's being used as a teaser smh

There isn't supposed to be a light at the end of the tunnel. The Walking Dead is a story about surviving in this world. It doesn't fucking end. There isn't a happy ending. They don't cure everyone and then look back on those they've lost and then start over and blah blah blah. THEY'RE ALL GOING DO DIE EVENTUALLY. THAT'S HOW IT WORKS. I've stated this countless times and the show has made it clear plenty as well. Morgan is months behind the group and they did show him again, he's going to be following the group to D.C. He'll likely meet up with them somewhere along the way, which is similar to what happened in the comics. If the show is so bad, why do you watch? Just to come on here and complain about it?

I agree with Tyler here. I thought it was a waste to give her significant episode time to begin with, but especially if you aren't developing her into a more prominent character. Fitting that when Maggie finally acts like she gives a shit about her sister, she dies. 

I loved that Rick ran down that runaway bastard and told him to shutup, after he domed him.