S48 VHL Entry Draft Discussion

Higgins

20 minutes ago, ADwyer87 said:

Thanks! I noticed I was blocking lots of them, not sure why or if that's something my attributes help with

Well I can tell you that its a good sign for whatever teams goalie you end up on hahah

• Admin
32 minutes ago, ADwyer87 said:

Lol didn't know that, that would make it easy!

yeah, tbh I wasn't sure if you knew what the name meant or if you just stole it from some obscure Eastern European player/celebrity/politician/etc.

26 minutes ago, Victor said:

yeah, tbh I wasn't sure if you knew what the name meant or if you just stole it from some obscure Eastern European player/celebrity/politician/etc.

Yeah before I made my guy I looked over a bunch of Russian names and their meanings and such. I'm just starting to studying Russian in college so I should have better Russian puns coming I hope ?

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Evans said:

Will I be in this or do I get to return to the VHLM next season since I joined when I did?

You'll be in the VHLM regardless next year just based on TPE level. We'll have to let @Draper ask what draft class you qualify though. I'll go on a limb and say S49 draft class.

23 hours ago, Evans said:

Will I be in this or do I get to return to the VHLM next season since I joined when I did?

As Kendrick said, you'll be in the VHLM regardless, but since you created so close to the deadline, it will be up to you as to whether or not you want to be in this draft or the S49 draft. I highly recommend the latter.

On February 1, 2016 at 9:04 PM, JardyB10 said:

As Kendrick said, you'll be in the VHLM regardless, but since you created so close to the deadline, it will be up to you as to whether or not you want to be in this draft or the S49 draft. I highly recommend the latter.

S49 it is!

• 2 weeks later...