S48 VHL Entry Draft Discussion

Higgins

• Commissioner
Just now, Victor said:

Poor STZ

Just glad it wasn't me haha. Wuebec is the I ly team I've never played on (in one way or another since teams have moved) and aim fine with that.

• Admin
4 minutes ago, CoachReilly said:

Looks like I was right: 70 TPE difference between who Davos could have gotten at 7 and who they did. Way more of a difference than Komarov going at 13

So if we let DGFX. become GM as he wanted, would you have been happy?

• Admin
17 minutes ago, CoachReilly said:

Hosed the market? I'll do some more research but Helsinki DEFINITELY hosed the market here. Not surprised you ignore that.

Of course yes, it was all part of my devious plan (MY devious plan, not the commishes') to ruin Davos, the franchise I GMed to two cups, while ensuring Seattle didn't draft based on TPE but instead on whether or not a prospect had a VHLM GM job so that Helsinki would get a prospect slightly ahead of Komarov on TPE.

Your contributions are appreciated and from our time in Davos I believe we are on quite good terms, but your constant overreactions and conspiracy theories mean that in a nutshell, go fuck yourself.

13 minutes ago, TheNextGreatOne said:

Didn't Randy Savage retire?

Yep, guess it was just overlooked because he didn't put his name in the topic title when he retired. 

8 minutes ago, Victor said:

Of course yes, it was all part of my devious plan (MY devious plan, not the commishes') to ruin Davos, the franchise I GMed to two cups, while ensuring Seattle didn't draft based on TPE but instead on whether or not a prospect had a VHLM GM job so that Helsinki would get a prospect slightly ahead of Komarov on TPE.

Your contributions are appreciated and from our time in Davos I believe we are on quite good terms, but your constant overreactions and conspiracy theories mean that in a nutshell, go fuck yourself.

It is your fault technically speaking since you decided not to go and clean up the mess Coach/Amha left Davos in

There it is guys, Gooning is moving on from it and taking the high road. Time to move on as well and just focus on the future because Gooning is trying to create a positive atmosphere.