VHLSC: S48 Rankings #6 - Team Needs

Kendrick

Screen_Shot_2016_02_15_at_7_08_34_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2016_02_15_at_6_53_55_PM.png

Hello again all you interested players, managers and prospects! This year has been quite the show of talent in regards to prospects putting on a display in hopes of being drafted early. Ultimately the draft order comes down to standings, lottery and playoff knockouts. We can't really tell you which team will draft where and what have you, but we can tell you their needs. With the trade deadline gone, it means the only thing standing in the the way off the draft in terms of pick placement, is a few days for trading towards the draft. As out VHLM prospects are busy in the home stretch and playoff time, we evaluate each teams need this off-season! But first let's get to our roundup for this week:

It appears to be a slow week for the prospects as only six of the 22 prospects even attended practice. We have to say that we aren't disappointed in the prospects as much as we are in the VHLM General Managers. At some point they have to hold theirselves higher, hell there is rewards for doing so. Tyson Kohler leads this weeks practice hours compiling list while he also was the only prospects to jump a spot. We would love to see prospects like Bogdan Podarok, Cian Mercer, Dope Fiend and the rest of the prospects that may be end of first round material. Here are the needs:

Screen_Shot_2016_02_15_at_7_38_02_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2016_02_15_at_7_51_54_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2016_02_15_at_8_29_12_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2016_02_15_at_8_41_07_PM.png

16 minutes ago, ADwyer87 said:

I did some work this week, Kendrick! It was just counted for last week haha. Plus no VHL Mag yet....

Yeah yours was a little hard to judge. Because of the loss of TPE (which I don't mention because it's unfair). Don't worry I look at everyones update threads when doing the write up.

14 hours ago, ADwyer87 said:

I did some work this week, Kendrick! It was just counted for last week haha. Plus no VHL Mag yet....

Should claim your article when it's done - not your fault the lazy editor hasn't had time to post it.

• Commissioner

Well, I knew I couldn't hold Kendrick off forever. Oh well, as the theme this week implies, team needs are more important than TPE numbers anyway.

14 hours ago, Gooningitup said:

Disappointed I didn't raise. Hopefully this week I can do the rookie profile. I wasn't able to last week like I thought 

The list goes by TPE first, so it's not always an indicator of who is actually weighted higher than others. The end mock draft is more so realistic

1 hour ago, Beketov said:

Well, I knew I couldn't hold Kendrick off forever. Oh well, as the theme this week implies, team needs are more important than TPE numbers anyway.

Yeah team need will have a lot to do with who goes where. Some drafts thats not at all the truth, like last one.

1 hour ago, STZ said:

Black Velvet way ahead of everyone though, he's hording like 8 weeks of TPE right now.

Bout to hit the gym REAL hard. 

TLDR: everyone needs a little Black Velvet in their life

17 minutes ago, Evans said:

Niiiiice. 

I would assume Im not on here because I go in the following draft?

Yes you'll be in next years. I may or may not do a prelim ranking for that draft during the annual mock draft for this years draft

23 minutes ago, Milldaddy said:

Oh I thought i would still be on the spreadsheet and featured in stuff. Thanks for clarifying 

Nope the draft rankings only consist of current prospects for the upcoming draft.