EU Quarter-Finals, GM 4: Stockholm vs. Riga

JardyB10

Shit. Stockholm momentum for real now. Also hell of a game four here. Like the other sentiments I feel bad for Riga. Seriously. Even if you guys had some offense questions you still had to believe you could make a series out if it. I at least thought this would go six.

2 hours ago, Victor said:

2 hour turnaround between first and second sim is kinda shitty though...

Meh. I was told midnight EST because the league couldn't communicate with its damn simmer apparently.

Riga - victim of jardy's druken tirades since now I guess

longest VHL playoff game in history?

RIga definitely didn't deserve the sweep. How unlucky can you get? Well played Vasteras and Weinstein on fire. The Stropko effect is clearly in full effect. Woulda loved to face Richardson in the playoffs for one last awesome match-up but I guess I can settle with laying out Lord Karnage ;)

5 hours ago, boubabi said:

Good career Richardson 

:cheers: 

See you next season with Kohler 

I see this was edited, I will assume all good things were said seeing as nothing has been won yet.

Good series Stockholm, too bad it was so short. Go give Helsinki trouble

1 hour ago, Phil said:

longest VHL playoff game in history?

RIga definitely didn't deserve the sweep. How unlucky can you get? Well played Vasteras and Weinstein on fire. The Stropko effect is clearly in full effect. Woulda loved to face Richardson in the playoffs for one last awesome match-up but I guess I can settle with laying out Lord Karnage ;)

It's okay I retire with a cup, I'm happy with that at least. I mean some players would love just one cup

• Admin
5 hours ago, Kendrick said:

I see this was edited, I will assume all good things were said seeing as nothing has been won yet.

Good series Stockholm, too bad it was so short. Go give Helsinki trouble

Lol it was probably edited for a spelling mistake or something. Edited pretty much instantly.