LR Suggestion

9 minutes ago, Evans said:

Can we get them moved to the top of the forums? 

You know not what you've done, friend.

Also I will bet 5 real dollars that at least one old-school VHLer comes in and says they don't even care about the team locker rooms and general discussion is what they read more often.

Edited by Jala

9 minutes ago, Victor said:

Find me ten people not on the SHL who want this.

Pretty sure Evans isn't on SHL, that's how they do it on the SBA and the new baseball league though

On a computer it isn't bad but it sucks having to scroll down to the bottom of the page on my phone everytime I check the site. 

With all of my activity through the week coming that way, it gets annoying. 

1 minute ago, Jala said:

Pretty sure Evans isn't on SHL, that's how they do it on the SBA and the new baseball league though

Is that new baseball league even around? I was there for a bit but left because it was ran so poorly. Have they started to figure things out?

4 minutes ago, Streetlight said:

Is that new baseball league even around? I was there for a bit but left because it was ran so poorly. Have they started to figure things out?

Yeah it's turning around. The index is up and the issues are being worked out

1 hour ago, Streetlight said:

Yeah we're moving forward now. New index, new commissioner and we're working on some other improvements to get people interested again.

Imo the thing that should be on top is the index, that is the one thing we all look at over anything on this site.

1 hour ago, Streetlight said:

Yes, everything is on track, so join back unless you aren't on my team, in that case stay inactive (like me in the SHL)

4 minutes ago, ADwyer87 said:

Yes, everything is on track, so join back unless you aren't on my team, in that case stay inactive (like me in the SHL)

HEY you're on my team on SHL, get active

There are no negatives for having them at the top. Shifts everything down one sub forum which is a fair compromise considering we currently have to scroll through EVERY sub forum to get to them. 

Active LRs keep leagues thriving and helps keep new guys interested.