• Senior Admin
55 minutes ago, Molholt said:

"Also, I'd rather see Brov win than Molholt so giver, sterling."

lol

wut

EDIT: nvm i get it :ph34r:

• Admin
3 hours ago, ADwyer87 said:

no one is getting fleeced, but still you guys have to win the cup or convince sterling to re-sign for this to matter. Does this trade put you over the edge? That's the question

How is it different to giving up a 1st for a good retiring player? Like Toronto trading for TebowGow last season?

9 minutes ago, Victor said:

How is it different to giving up a 1st for a good retiring player? Like Toronto trading for TebowGow last season?

It's not.....

like im saying, it's a fine trade if it gets you the cup, but is this what's going to put you over the edge? If not all of this is for naught. Toronto was at the top when they made that trade, if I understand correctly. Quebec is still second and is 0-2-1 against first place Toronto, so this COULD work, or it could not. It's a big risk. Still worth it if they win the cup, but a big risk

I don't think it is that big of a risk, myself. 

Win or lose, that's not going to be a "great" pick - and that pick wouldn't win them a cup with the current roster and forecast of their future.

However, will it net them a cup? Unlikely.

• Admin
7 minutes ago, ADwyer87 said:

It's not.....

like im saying, it's a fine trade if it gets you the cup, but is this what's going to put you over the edge? If not all of this is for naught. Toronto was at the top when they made that trade, if I understand correctly. Quebec is still second and is 0-2-1 against first place Toronto, so this COULD work, or it could not. It's a big risk. Still worth it if they win the cup, but a big risk

Toronto is just one example. Plenty others have traded 1sts and gone from outsiders to champions. Yeah, others have failed but this is a fair price.

Hamilton in normal circumstances is worth at least what Phil was traded for. Maybe more because he's a bit younger. This is a discount already. I don't think Seattle would bother trading him for less than a 1st so...

3 minutes ago, Victor said:

Toronto is just one example. Plenty others have traded 1sts and gone from outsiders to champions. Yeah, others have failed but this is a fair price.

Hamilton in normal circumstances is worth at least what Phil was traded for. Maybe more because he's a bit younger. This is a discount already. I don't think Seattle would bother trading him for less than a 1st so...

It's a fair price sure, I mean it's a rental so you can't expect a lot in return, I'm just saying it's a big risk and Quebec may need more to be on top.

also I hate Quebec so anything they do is bad :ph34r:

7 hours ago, ADwyer87 said:

It's a fair price sure, I mean it's a rental so you can't expect a lot in return, I'm just saying it's a big risk and Quebec may need more to be on top.

also I hate Quebec so anything they do is bad :ph34r:

last time I checked Quebec had won 18 straight and how are you so sure its a rental?

1 hour ago, brovy said:

last time I checked Quebec had won 18 straight and how are you so sure its a rental?

I'm pretty sure because he wants to join up with the other Hamiltons

6 minutes ago, ADwyer87 said:

I'm pretty sure because he wants to join up with the other Hamiltons

Pretty sure he won't be able to resist the cookies.