VHLSC: S50 Rankings #5 - Mock Draft!

Kendrick

Rankings_Title.png

Screen_Shot_2016_07_11_at_1_44_12_PM.png

Every time we do the the annual VHLSC Mock draft, we feel like Oprah giving away a car! In a sense, the mock draft is the only thing some General Managers do in regards to scouting *ahem Quebec*. Now we will be the first to admit that not every draft picks requires an insane amount of scouting because what you see is what you get. However, doing a bit of research and maybe some contact with the draftees themselves is a huge step in keeping them hooked on the league. So whether you think it helps or not, it does keep a member intrigued if he is on the fence about staying or not. One of the reasons VHLSC came about is because while I was a General Manager I decided to do my due diligence and approach draftees who I was interested in at the draft. I wanted to build a rapport before the draft had taken place and because of that I had some second rounders (even third rounders) stay with the franchise and become depth players. The draft can be a whole lot more rewarding as a General Manager if he makes it a whole lot more rewarding for a player. With that I leave you this season and on to the next season, but first here is the Mock Draft for the Season 50 VHL Entry Draft!

MDInfo.png

Page_1.png

Page_2.png

Page_3.png

Page_4.png

Page_5.png

Everyone the picks can have the logos swapped out, that was not my fault as the draft order was sent to me and I have a fractured left hand otherwise I would sub them out. Don't get all pissy you fucktards haha

3 minutes ago, CowboyinAmerica said:

No Akerfeldt at all in the first, eh? Feel like even with no immediate need, somebody would grab as a trade chip with all of the S45 goalies hitting depreciation starting next year.

"Trade chips" have never really worked in the past. I wanted to put her there and feel she is worthy but GM's these days suck monkey balls so that stock will fall as soon as she is drafted to a team who has a Goalie.

10 minutes ago, Higgins said:

Asher Donovan got swept in the finals his draft stock is slipping up ?

His draft stock was never really higher than fourth. Maybe at one time he could've been as high as third, but it's hard to justify putting him in a category with the likes of Maxwelsson.

1 hour ago, Kendrick said:

Everyone the picks can have the logos swapped out, that was not my fault as the draft order was sent to me and I have a fractured left hand otherwise I would sub them out. Don't get all pissy you fucktards haha

not getting pissy, i was just commenting. I always appreciate your hard work for the VHLSC

Edited by ADwyer87

2 hours ago, Kendrick said:

Somebody doesn't knows VHL draft pick tracker topic exists. 

5 minutes ago, KingRobbie said:

Davos will need a C very and I mean VERY soon

DAV has no first and second round picks.

I see Joanna drafted 10th by CAL, Gunča and Max are going 7th and 8th to SEA, Helsinki takes either Wasty or Tobolsk. Eggy is inactive, he ain't TOP 10 player. The first 6 stays the same.