Claimed:Quebec is Hot Garbage and Will Choke in the Playoffs Again[Reviewed]

eaglesfan036

Upon some hardcore investigation, I actually discovered the last time the Quebec City Chokes won a playoff series. Sure, the team has had a few byes from leading some meaningless regular season standings over the year, but once it comes playoff time the team always falls flat on their face. I had to put in a lot of hard work to actually discover the last time Quebec won a playoff series, as our games discussion box only goes up to the S44 games. It turns out, I had to click on the Seasons 1-43 tab in order to find the Meute's last playoff series win, in which they defeated the Americans 4-3 in S42. 

vcr-tape1.jpg

Quebec's last playoff series win was so long ago it is only available on VCR

Over the year's Quebec seems to run the same formula for failure. They experience a decent amount of regular season success, and think themselves set up for playoff dominance. Their GM will trash talk meaningless regular season victories, using his favorite phrase, "ez." Well guess what Kesler, Quebec has been the "eziest" team to beat in the playoffs for the longest time. Quebec has found all kinds of ways to lose in the playoffs, such as losing to underdog opponents Seattle and Calgary in S43 and S44, or losing to teams in New York or Toronto that were just clearly the superior team. Looking at some of Quebec's past rosters, Kesler has assembled some solid rosters that probably should have at least won one playoff series. However, Kesler brings bad karma to himself with his constant trash talk, and his team's have often had fellow trash talker's follow suit. 

Looking at the numbers, all logic seems to indicate that Quebec should defeat Calgary in the playoffs. The Meute currently have 19 more points than Calgary, and way more goals for and much less goals against. Also, a quick glance at the rosters shows Quebec has lots of high tpe players, while Calgary does not. The only area Calgary arguably has an edge against Quebec is goaltending, as Ariel Weinstein has the 2nd best save percentage in the league while Quebec's scrub goalie Victor only has the 3rd best. To have a shot at this series, Wranglers GM Austin Gow has instructed his phones to do whatever possible to get into Greg Clegane's head. Calgary fans will be allowed to bring live horses to the playoff series, both in support of the team's mascot and also to distract Clegane, as Game of Thrones fans know how much Greg likes to chop off horse heads. The hope is that although Calgary will likely be outshot, WeinGod will use his magic in net and Greg Clescrub will let in a few garbage goals to allow Calgary to win the series. 

All logic points towards Quebec winning their playoff series against Calgary. However, it is clear that the Meute have bad karma and will forever be cursed in the playoffs. I am going to tap into that karma and vex Quebec with some playoff voodoo. 

ezgif-1489122032.gif

• Admin
22 hours ago, Molholt said:

I think there is some truth to Brovy's mouth being the reason his teams lose. I have no other reason for S43 Seattle other than karma cock-slapping him in the face for being an annoying child.

Why must his teams suffer tho

17 minutes ago, Molholt said:

Because they don't shut him up? I guess. Or because they join him in the first place.

Be careful though sir. Remember when Trifecta was shit talked so much that his karma reversed? Brovy has already paid his sins, you push it the other way with the STHS karma. 

15 minutes ago, Mr. Power said:

Be careful though sir. Remember when Trifecta was shit talked so much that his karma reversed? Brovy has already paid his sins, you push it the other way with the STHS karma. 

I just point out the facts. You'll also be hard pressed to find me talking shit on Quebec during a season.

18 minutes ago, Mr. Power said:

When was my karma even bad?

1 hour ago, Ghost Reaper said:

When was my karma even bad?

Holy shit you've been Trifecta this whole time? I've legit been wondering who is this chill ghost reaper guy liking all my posts and how he's a grader out of the blue....

6 minutes ago, Mr. Power said:

Holy shit you've been Trifecta this whole time? I've legit been wondering who is this chill ghost reaper guy liking all my posts and how he's a grader out of the blue....

Even I've been aware of that :))

37 minutes ago, Mr. Power said:

Another point in the case against Devise for not paying attention to the league...

:ph34r: 

• Kylrad changed the title to Quebec is Hot Garbage and Will Choke in the Playoffs Again[Reviewed]