Off-Season Plans

Kendrick

With the recent loss to the HC Davos Dynamo, Tyson Kohler will look towards the off-season to see what his future holds. No secret he is a pending free agent but his off-season will be full of decisions on his end never where he intends to go. The possibility to stay in Cologne is there, but with the recent roster moves it may not work out. Kohler has stated he will only be signing one year deals the rest of his career as he chases his first Continental Cup. Not only that, Kohler does state he wants to sign one year deals to ensure he is in the best location to allow him the chance at a cup and doesn't want to be tied down during a teams rebuild. Given the powers in office with teams, Kohler has stated he will be very picky over where he goes and it will depend on the relationship he has with the General Manager as well.

"I have had conversations with some of the General Managers just about general league happenings and not free agency and my discussions with them have been mixed. Some of them are pleasant and look like great innovators in the Managerial world, but others seem to think the sun shines out of their rear ends; we'll see", said Kohler.

Looks like an excited opportunity for the Kohler camp to way the options.

Just now, Gooningitup said:

Except im basically saying i wont be making an offer lol so not really tampering would mean im making an offer or trying to make sure he comes here

Expressing interest in acquiring his services.:ph34r:

Would be like me saying.. how amazing would Kohler look in a Bears jersey beside Podarok? Purdy good.