Predicting FA locations with no actual research

Tagger

I'm just writing this out without actually having a clue as to anything to do with anything, so if you take any of this as fact, know that you are a very stupid person. 

Greg Clegane

The logical picks here would be Toronto, Cologne or Riga. Cologne and Riga have a goalie each but both are them are behind the TPE count that you would anticipate a competing goalie to have. While Toronto is probably the best fit for Clegane, I'm not sure if Victor is the kind of person who likes seeing the same team win over and over, so I'll say he goes Cologne, as in addition with guys like Phil, Fong, Knight and Greg, that team seems like the more "Old Boys team"

Unassisted, Black Velvet and Aleksi Koponen

Three Free Agents, three former Helsinki Titans GMs. I'm gonna call it, these three will reunite once again at the Helsinki Titans in an effort to make Helsinki great again. 

• Commissioner
3 minutes ago, YEAH!stlemania said:

Unassisted, Black Velvet and Aleksi Koponen

Three Free Agents, three former Helsinki Titans GMs. I'm gonna call it, these three will reunite once again at the Helsinki Titans in an effort to make Helsinki great again. 

You know, I was with them last time around so it really would be best if all three just came to Seattle. I mean it would only be right to bring all 4 of us together again.

6 hours ago, Beketov said:

You know, I was with them last time around so it really would be best if all three just came to Seattle. I mean it would only be right to bring all 4 of us together again.

I agree. Bringing you together again would bring great things to the bears and us individually as a team. ;) 

On 2016-09-13 at 8:59 AM, Streetlight said:

Predicting FA locations with definitely no bias

They all sign with Stockholm.

I meant to tell Draper to do this under the condition they relocate back to Vasteras.