Quebec GM switch

Kesler

I think @brovy could have easily won a GMotY award at least once in that tenure. At least once. There were many seasons where he made great moves and put Quebec to top tier. Unfortunately, none of them were enough for a cup, but they were good nonetheless.

You were a great GM when I was in Quebec with Travis Boychuk, and I'm sure Frank will do swell there as well. He was the previous GM I believe before Brovy took over? I think @Frank will soon build this team into a cup winner.

20 hours ago, evrydayimbyfuglien said:

Thanks, @brovy for all you did in Quebec.  Not sure why you get so much crap around here but oh well. 

Can't wait to see what @Frank can do with the team, such as it is. 

@brovy receives extra crap for his earlier tenure in the league that I think he has more than made up for. This GM tenure proves that imo. Granted, he was super busy with life near the end of this past season and during the off-season, which just meant it was time for him to step down. But there were seasons of this current tenure where he built legitimate contenders that just couldn't get the job done. Not really his fault. He did what he could in most cases, not including this off-season. As far as I'm concerned the reputation of him being "this and that" is pretty much dead. 

But to actually explain, in the early days and even some of the most recent he was a big shit talker despite the fact that him and his teams didn't always have the greatest success. That can rub some people here the wrong way. 

Also @Frank how many times are you going to be a GM of Quebec already? :P I feel like whenever there is a quick transition your the man at the helm. 

Edited by Mr. Power

2 hours ago, Mr. Power said:

But to actually explain, in the early days and even some of the most recent he was a big shit talker despite the fact that him and his teams didn't always have the greatest success. That can rub some people here the wrong way. 

For my sake, I don't mind that he talked shit. But you raise the expectations from everyone by doing so, and if you don't succeed then you better expect shit back. He isn't a bad person and he was having fun in an online sim league, but the expectations go up by doing so.