Backup Rule

Beketov

Just now, Jericho said:

I mean this is 2017 brah. We could totally meet in real life. The world's a lot smaller than it used to be. It is your right to stick your head in the sand and live in an echo chamber, but it is also my right to criticize you for it. You can ignore me if you so choose, but then you're making the choice to let me say whatever I want about you. You basically have to choose what's most important to you.

Again, not your "brah" and I'd never agree to meet up with you at all. Go crawl back under your rock Patrick.

Just now, Da Trollfecta said:

Again, not your "brah" and I'd never agree to meet up with you at all. Go crawl back under your rock Patrick.

Again, I can call you whatever I want and there's a difference between choosing to and being unable to. Fuck man, for all you know I could just dox you and show up at your door for all you know. Or maybe we'd run into each other by chance. Life is weird like that, you don't always have control over it.

1 minute ago, Jericho said:

Again, I can call you whatever I want and there's a difference between choosing to and being unable to. Fuck man, for all you know I could just dox you and show up at your door for all you know. Or maybe we'd run into each other by chance. Life is weird like that, you don't always have control over it.

Trust me, we will never cross paths in either of our lifetimes.

Trust me, we will never cross paths in either of our lifetimes.

Man now I kind of want to do it just to troll you.

3 minutes ago, Da Trollfecta said:

Sure go ahead and "dox" me you creepy perv.

Not saying I would, just that I COULD.

2 minutes ago, Da Trollfecta said:

I hope you like the American prison's because you could very well be spending your time in one if you get caught.

That's not how that works actually. I'd be deported fool.

I'd make sure you spent time in the American prison system. Trust and believe me.

Yeah I'm sure they'd love to spend that money to house a prisoner over however long your made up sentence is. Yo;u know, when instead they could just send me back. I wonder if you understand how extradition works. Canada has to choose to let me be tried in your stupid country.

Just now, Jericho said:

Yeah I'm sure they'd love to spend that money to house a prisoner over however long your made up sentence is. Yo;u know, when instead they could just send me back. I wonder if you understand how extradition works. Canada has to choose to let me be tried in your stupid country.

Use a smaller word for that moron please.

1 minute ago, Advantage said:

Goodness you are embarassing

Not as embarrassing as your boy toy is. Also again, another idiot comes in here to try and save his boyfriend. LMAO why don't all you retards go play in traffic together holding metal rods in a lightning storm. And please speak in smaller words jackass, I don't speak your language EH?

1 minute ago, Da Trollfecta said:

Not as embarrassing as your boy toy is. Also again, another idiot comes in here to try and save his boyfriend. LMAO why don't all you retards go play in traffic together holding metal rods in a lightning storm. And please speak in smaller words jackass, I don't speak your language EH?

I'm good sweetheart.

2 minutes ago, Advantage said:

Use a smaller word for that moron please.

It's hilarious how little you think of me yet you are no better. It's really adorable you and your whole circle jerk's infatuation with me is. Should I use a smaller word for you there "pal", "bud" or "brah"? Maybe you can understand that. If not, don't worry, I can help you learn it. I mean the American education system taught me that one ;)

It's hilarious how little you think of me yet you are no better. It's really adorable you and your whole circle jerk's infatuation with me is. Should I use a smaller word for you there "pal", "bud" or "brah"? Maybe you can understand that. If not, don't worry, I can help you learn it. I mean the American education system taught me that one ;)

Maybe the American education system should have taught you how to formulate a sentence properly.

I'm actually genuinely impressed that you know understand that metal conducts electricity. You also refuse to understand that maybe if a bunch of us agree on something maybe it's because we've put any thought into it.

Just now, Jericho said:

I'm actually genuinely impressed that you know understand that metal conducts electricity. You also refuse to understand that maybe if a bunch of us agree on something maybe it's because we've put any thought into it.

:furcoat:

35 minutes ago, Da Trollfecta said:

The thing is I literally gave up with you clowns. You say the same shit and just fail to understand anything. It's literally like I am talking to a wall, (which is way more intelligent than the three of you combined, by the way) and it's just too redundant.

I don't know, man. Walls are pretty fucking dumb.

Just now, Advantage said:

Lighting? Oh, the American education system at its finest.

Wow you caught me. Autocorrect = the American education system. Let's give him a round of applause. I'll be sure to clap slowly so you can understand that it's a good thing and not to scare you off.

Wow you caught me. Autocorrect = the American education system. Let's give him a round of applause. I'll be sure to clap slowly so you can understand that it's a good thing and not to scare you off.

Thank you for the wonderful applause.