[BREAKING] Fong exercises Rule 12.2a from VHL Rule Book

Gudnason

Just now, punkhippie said:

Well it really depends on the definition of first-gen doesn't it?

First player. The purpose of the rule is to not lose a player due to their inexperience, and because they made an uninformed decision at time of creation.

4 minutes ago, STZ said:

First player. The purpose of the rule is to not lose a player due to their inexperience, and because they made an uninformed decision at time of creation.

Makes sense. Although in my argument I am inexperienced due to the fact the league has evolved so much since I was last here. Also, positional shortages in various perspectives always change on a season-to-season basis. I'm just putting myself in the best position to succeed and be a Hall-of-Famer one day, so I would call it an uniformed decision last month on Februray 28th.

Regardless, I will wait on an official ruling by the blue team and will accept whatever decision they make.

8 minutes ago, Will said:

I mean, I don't care, but I think you should consider the amount of young goalies that exist atm :P 

All the more reason to become the next Daisuke Kanou, Aidan Shaw, or Tomas Tukio or however you spell @Higgins' goalie that had like 1300 TPE

9 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

All the more reason to become the next Daisuke Kanou, Aidan Shaw, or Tomas Tukio or however you spell @Higgins' goalie that had like 1300 TPE

or all the more reason to become the next  Vincent Vega, Jax Barnstormer, or Mathieu vanCoughnett