boubabi

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, BOOM said:

WTF is happening?

q3iCWqE.jpg

Hate boiling over. Same reason people run into American schools and start a gunman a scenario. I've been bullied way too much growing up but even I'm not stupid enough to do that shit in real life. Or maybe I'm just a pussy instead and not ready to die like that. 

2 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

Not too hard to hit when you got a big head. It's  like trying to play tag with your mama.

Dude, log off and come back later lol you make good players and re active. We need that. 

You both need to take a nap. 

(My only issue on here ever Kendrick, generally involves you haha :p) 

Just now, Kendrick said:

It doesn't though, these aren't clever they are personal shots at my family; which has no relevance to an online sim league.

Father

And

Mother

I

Love

You

Look at that acronym. You got no family. I never said I was clever either. Making stuff up again.

2 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

It doesn't though, these aren't clever they are personal shots at my family; which has no relevance to an online sim league.

I'll give it to you that you look brave on the outside. But deep inside I know you're boiling now and hurting.

1 minute ago, Banackock said:

Dude, log off and come back later lol you make good players and re active. We need that. 

You both need to take a nap. 

(My only issue on here ever Kendrick, generally involves you haha :p) 

Of course and those issues were because of bad days at work. You eliminate those and it's basically nothing

Just now, Kendrick said:

Of course and those issues were because of bad days at work. You eliminate those and it's basically nothing

Amen. Anyway, @punkhippie go to sleep - have a Snickers bar or something. Go jerk off and relax. Come back tomorrow. eat a bowl of Captain Crunch.

Don't piss away the VHL. 

7 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

IN BEFORE THE LOCK

You'll go to sleep tonight and realize no matter how much you hate a person, making fun of a miscarriage is not fun. @BobertZ went through one and I pray to god no one else has too. It's a fucking mess. But be happy with your choice of words, or at least for the few minutes you got.

Edited by Fire Hakstol

Just now, punkhippie said:

Didn't see any punishment last time Kendrick and Robbie fired personal shots at each other all day. 

There were no personal shots. I know who Robbie is and we only really bicker VHL related whether who's players suck more. I've never dived into his personal life because that's not my business anyways.

1 minute ago, punkhippie said:

Didn't see any punishment last time Kendrick and Robbie fired personal shots at each other all day. 

Yeah, but come on, dude. Making fun of a miscarriage.. someone going through that kind of stuff. I don't care for Kendrick (It's not a secret). I respect him. He does a lot for the league, I just don't care for him.

Wouldn't wish that on him though. Attack him or whatever, but show respect for yourself :P 

16 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

Hate boiling over. Same reason people run into American schools and start a gunman a scenario. I've been bullied way too much growing up but even I'm not stupid enough to do that shit in real life. Or maybe I'm just a pussy instead and not ready to die like that. 

"I've been bullied so much as a kid which is why I am going to make fun of someone for having a miscarriage to.... get back at them"

man everyone was bullied as a kid. Go talk to someone or get over it. Don't make fun of someone for something so personal jeeze.