Toronto Legion Weekly Presser

15 hours ago, Peace said:

New PC questions. Just a reminder you can answer both Corco's questions until the end of the month, and my own. 

1. The draft just concluded. Toronto selected Erik Killinger and Jeff Blaze in the first and second round respectively. What are your thoughts on this haul? 

2. Toronto traded a S73 2nd round pick for the Americans' S71 Helsinki 2nd (Jeff Blaze). Although it wasn't a first, we were able to add another prospect, what do you think of the move? 

3. Isn't your GM generous? Max rookie contracts for everyone! 

4. How do you anticipate Toronto doing in the upcoming season? 

5. How well do you think our rookies will perform? 

6. Wait... Peace still has his S73 1st round pick! How long do you think that'll last? 

1. It's definitely a great haul; Killinger is a stud already, and Blaze is no slouch either. The 1st round was loaded this year, so it was practically impossible to not strike gold.

2. This was a really good move; you can never have enough prospects, and Blaze looks like he could definitely amount to something for the Legion down the road. I'm exciting to see how he progresses.

3. Woohoo! I'm hoarding that shit for a LOONG time baby; "Jaromir Jagr" purchase, here we come!

4. I think it will certainly be more exciting than S70, as most of our core is on the VHL team as of now; while we may not light it up on the scoresheet, I can definitely see us having a lot more fun on, and off the ice.

5. I absolutely expect Killinger to be in the running for the Stolzschweiger Trophy, and hopefully he does better than my attempt last season. McDagg should be no slouch either, and I expect him to light it up after his long road to the VHL will begin soon. Hextall will certainly experience the growing pains that all young VHL goalies do, but I wouldn't be shocked for him to turn some heads and steal some games for us this season.

6. S73 1st? I don't know who that is; trade it!

1. The draft just concluded. Toronto selected Erik Killinger and Jeff Blaze in the first and second round respectively. What are your thoughts on this haul? 

Killinger is definitely going to be a beast, so a great pickup through the draft.  I know nothing about Jeff Blaze though, but he seems like a solid player to add.

2. Toronto traded a S73 2nd round pick for the Americans' S71 Helsinki 2nd (Jeff Blaze). Although it wasn't a first, we were able to add another prospect, what do you think of the move? 

Always nice to add another prospect.  Hard to say what I think of the move, I guess it depends on the depth of the S73 draft (which we can't know for sure as nobody's created for it) and how good this team will be in the future. 

3. Isn't your GM generous? Max rookie contracts for everyone! 

Nice to see the cash being spread around!  I guess it's disappointing that we couldn't push for any big free agents but this is good for all the players we have now.

4. How do you anticipate Toronto doing in the upcoming season? 

Much better than last season.  I think with myself and Magnum improving, Hextall and McDagg coming up to the VHL, and Killinger joining the team we can really push for a playoff spot.  But it seems like it's really hard to predict things in this league now.

5. How well do you think our rookies will perform? 

I think Hextall will be solid, it's not very forgiving for a rookie goalie but he should be able to shift into the starting role over May.  I think Killinger will fit in well right away and I expect him to be competing alongside Magnum for the team lead in points.

6. Wait... Peace still has his S73 1st round pick! How long do you think that'll last? 

It's interesting to see that you're following Devise's strategy so similarly.  I'll give it another season, I think.  Although I hear that S73 draft might have an interesting prospect in it ;)

New PC for a new week... beginning of the S71 chapter. 

1. Who do you think will lead the team in points this season? 

2. How many wins -- precisely -- do you think Toronto will get? 

3. What position in the standings do you think Toronto will finish? 

4. What team from the NA Conference do you think Toronto will 'have their number'? Think Seattle from last season, we were 4-2-2 against them. 

5. What team from the EU Conference do you think Toronto will 'have their number'? Think Prague from last season, we were 3-1-2 against them.

6. What are your individual expectations for yourself this season?

12 hours ago, Peace said:

New PC for a new week... beginning of the S71 chapter. 

1. Who do you think will lead the team in points this season? 

2. How many wins -- precisely -- do you think Toronto will get? 

3. What position in the standings do you think Toronto will finish? 

4. What team from the NA Conference do you think Toronto will 'have their number'? Think Seattle from last season, we were 4-2-2 against them. 

5. What team from the EU Conference do you think Toronto will 'have their number'? Think Prague from last season, we were 3-1-2 against them.

6. What are your individual expectations for yourself this season?

1. Hopefully Killinger; we had a decent shot at RoTY last year with myself, but Magnum sputtered out in the 2nd half of the season. I'd love to see either him or McKdagg take home the hardware this season.

2. Hmm, I'd say 29, possibly more if we learn to play better in overtime and shootouts.

3. 4th in North America, 8th in the VHL.

4. I'd say Seattle again; I loved playing them last season. It would be awesome to help hurt another NA team's playoff chances.

5. Davos. I see us matching up very well against them, as they're very similar to us in terms of rebuild development.

6. In a perfect world, win the Funk Trophy and score over 0.5PPG, but I'd be happy with just an overall improvement on last year as a whole.

Whew! New week PC. This one is focusing on our 5-5-0 record, GF and GA compared to last season.

1. After our first five games we're sitting at 5-5-0, and 4-6-0 was our record after ten last season. Do you feel like Toronto is more competitive, or what do you feel got Toronto a .500 record? 

2. Toronto had 18 goals in their first ten games last season, but they have 32 this season after ten. What do you attribute for the nearly doubled offensive production? 

3. Toronto had 26 goals against last season, but they've got 40 this season. Why do you think we've let in nearly twice the amount of goals after ten games than last season? 

4. Toronto went 2-1-0 against Seattle in the first ten games last season, and we're currently 2-0-0 against them this season. It appears as if Toronto has 'their number' -- why? 

5. McDagg is tied for rookie scoring with 9 points in 10 games, do you think he has a shot at winning the Top Rookie award? Keep in mind that Lafontaine from Calgary might be eligible by the BoG. 

6. Who's the most surprising player Toronto has on their roster after the first ten games? 

On 3/30/2020 at 12:53 AM, Peace said:

Whew! New week PC. This one is focusing on our 5-5-0 record, GF and GA compared to last season.

1. After our first five games we're sitting at 5-5-0, and 4-6-0 was our record after ten last season. Do you feel like Toronto is more competitive, or what do you feel got Toronto a .500 record? 

2. Toronto had 18 goals in their first ten games last season, but they have 32 this season after ten. What do you attribute for the nearly doubled offensive production? 

3. Toronto had 26 goals against last season, but they've got 40 this season. Why do you think we've let in nearly twice the amount of goals after ten games than last season? 

4. Toronto went 2-1-0 against Seattle in the first ten games last season, and we're currently 2-0-0 against them this season. It appears as if Toronto has 'their number' -- why? 

5. McDagg is tied for rookie scoring with 9 points in 10 games, do you think he has a shot at winning the Top Rookie award? Keep in mind that Lafontaine from Calgary might be eligible by the BoG. 

6. Who's the most surprising player Toronto has on their roster after the first ten games? 

1. I definitely feel like we're more competitive than last season; having pretty much all of our young players up in the VHL gives us a bit more of an edge compared to last season in my opinion.

2. I think now we have something to play for; like I said above, we have all of our young guns up now, and we actually want to make a push towards the postseason.

3. We lost a defenseman from last season I believe, and I also think our strategies are a bit more offensively shifted, so both of those factors definitely contribute to our run-and-gun style this season.

4. We really just love to amp up our intensity against the Bears, it's just a North American Conference rivalry thing I guess. I would love to see us edge them out for a playoff spot this season though!

5. Absolutely he does! I feel like it will be a three-way race between him, Lafontaine, and Landry II, and it will certainly be a really interesting race to watch, especially given that it seems like scoring is up this season in comparison to S70.

6. Zeno Miniti. This is a guy who had only been regressing since his rookie season production-wise, and now he's pacing our team in scoring. It'll be interesting to see whether or not he will be able to keep this pace up the entire season.

On 3/29/2020 at 9:53 PM, Peace said:

1. goof offense and good goaltending.

2. Killigner, McDagg, Magnum.

3. I would say lesser defense but I'm not really sure, our more offense game may have given up more high danger chances maybe?

4. Hard to say, I think we just have a style of play they have a hard time dealing against.

5. Yes I do, but what about me? DX

6. can I say myself? (probably Miniti though)

New PC! 

1. Chad Magnum officially hit the 500 TPE milestone, so congratulations Captain! What are you thoughts about his dedicated development? 

2. Toronto recently acquired the Gutzwiler siblings, what are your thoughts about the trade that brought them to Toronto? 

3. Are you enjoying the season so far? 

4. What areas do you think Toronto needs to improve upon? 

5. We've had a run of 'good luck' according to some, but do you think there is more than luck involved in the Legions' 11-11-4 record? 

6. What is one thing you bought with the bonus money you were given? 

14 hours ago, Peace said:

1. Chad Magnum officially hit the 500 TPE milestone, so congratulations Captain! What are you thoughts about his dedicated development? 

2. Toronto recently acquired the Gutzwiler siblings, what are your thoughts about the trade that brought them to Toronto? 

5. We've had a run of 'good luck' according to some, but do you think there is more than luck involved in the Legions' 11-11-4 record? 

1. It's a big milestone, so good for him! Here's to many more TPEs to earn down the line ?

2. Well it's a bit awkward to answer since I'm one of them, but I think getting both of us for just a third is very solid business by Toronto, although I appreciate very much New York's GM finding us a team where we'd get more playtime.

3. Yeah! Playing in my first VHL season now after winning the VHLM cup last season is nice and really making me feel like I'm accomplishing things here.

4. I think the whole team now is players who will just get better with time essentially, but more than anything I think the team just needs draft prospects. With the team retooling at the moment, you wanna try and stockpile active prospects.

5. I think that not having a bunch of picks in the coming draft motivates the team to do as well as they can, since there's nothing to gain by tanking or doing badly.

6. What bonus money???? Oh I guess for me that only kicks in next season. When I do get said bonus money, I'm looking forward to switching my position!

On 4/6/2020 at 7:55 PM, Peace said:

New PC! 

1. I'm very happy with his development; I don't think I've missed earning the max with him in any week (outside of the week I created him) yet. Hopefully that trend stays the same!

2. It was a steal! Anytime you can get two VHL quality players for only a 3rd is fantastic!

3. I'd say so. My own personal performance has definitely improved from last season, and the team overall is absolutely having more fun; hopefully we stay in the thick of the playoff race and keep up our strong play!

4. We definitely need to improve defensively, but thats to be expected when you have a young team; the best defensive teacher is experience, and that takes time.

5. I can see why people have said we're benefiting from sim-luck, as we're very good in overtime and shootouts this season, but you can argue that we're getting lucky simply because we're getting better overall as a team.

6. Absolutely nothing; I am saving up for later in my career to fight depeciation.

Let's ask some player building questions this time around. 

1. What are some of your favorite cities to play at when Toronto isn't hosting a game? 

2. If you have time after a game, and management has allowed you to roam, where do you typically go after a game? 

3. Do you have any pre-game rituals or superstitions? 

4. It's been asked before, but we've got a new crop of players: What is your pregame or postgame meal?

5. What do you tend to do on your days off stuck in Toronto? 

6. Describe in as short a sentence as possible your favorite action movie. 

3 minutes ago, Peace said:

Let's ask some player building questions this time around. 

1. What are some of your favorite cities to play at when Toronto isn't hosting a game? 

2. If you have time after a game, and management has allowed you to roam, where do you typically go after a game? 

3. Do you have any pre-game rituals or superstitions? 

4. It's been asked before, but we've got a new crop of players: What is your pregame or postgame meal?

5. What do you tend to do on your days off stuck in Toronto? 

6. Describe in as short a sentence as possible your favorite action movie. 

1. Malmo is pretty nice, plus it's nice to be able to go watch Vasteras play when we travel to Sweden. I HATE Seattle though, so dreary.

2. Local beer league to absolutely flex on the scrubs playing at that time; it's nice to completely obliterate them.

3. I NEED to listen to Ram Ranch by Grant McDonald in its entirety before every game or else I will be complete frazzled and unable to compete at the highest level. 

4. Pregame: Human Meat - Postgame: Caramelized hockey pucks

5. Absolutely nothing. I live in the Toronto locker room. I exist only to play hockey for the Toronto Legion, my life serves no other purpose. When not playing for the Legion I sit in my locker stall and stare straight into the darkness.

6. I've never seen a romantic movie in my life. I only watch Bollywood dramas.

EEhf9qKXsAEVFYy.jpg

Toronto Legion Press Conference

As the VHL season passes the half-way mark of the season and the playoff picture begins to form, the Toronto Legion sit in ninth place with a 24-20-10 record. We caught up with some of the Legion's players to ask them a few questions about the state of the locker room and the team's focus moving forward.

• The Legion are currently sitting in ninth place with 58 points through 54 games. How do you feel about the first half of the season?
  • The legion are next to last in point differential at the moment, a downward trend since the start of the year, how can the team become more competitive to end the year?
  • With that said, you also lead the league in overtime losses, suggesting no team has lost more close games than the Legion. How are those close losses impacting the locker room?
  • Rylan Peace is still relatively new to his position as President and General Manager. How would you describe his demeanor in the clubhouse, through this building process?
  • To piggy back off of that last question, how would you describe the culture in Toronto right now?
  • Part of the rebuild, and culture drive occurring inToronto, has been a youth movement. Both Kristopher McDagg and Erik Killinger are among the top point-earning rookies this season. How do you grade their development so far?

Thanks for taking the time today, guys! 

@Peace @solas @Corco @DaftRaincloud @Viperxhawks19 @Gwdjohnson @ROOKIE745

3 hours ago, Shaka said:
  • The Legion are currently sitting in ninth place with 58 points through 54 games. How do you feel about the first half of the season?
  • The legion are next to last in point differential at the moment, a downward trend since the start of the year, how can the team become more competitive to end the year?
  • With that said, you also lead the league in overtime losses, suggesting no team has lost more close games than the Legion. How are those close losses impacting the locker room?
  • Rylan Peace is still relatively new to his position as President and General Manager. How would you describe his demeanor in the clubhouse, through this building process?
  • To piggy back off of that last question, how would you describe the culture in Toronto right now?
  • Part of the rebuild, and culture drive occurring inToronto, has been a youth movement. Both Kristopher McDagg and Erik Killinger are among the top point-earning rookies this season. How do you grade their development so far?

1. As the GM, this season -- so far -- has been beyond expectations. We agreed that .500 hockey was our ultimate goal we wanted to reach by the end of the season, we assumed that we'd be fighting for it right down to the final game. 

2. With the trade deadline having just passed, and Toronto's defensive depth lagging well behind other VHL teams, I don't think there is a whole lot we can do to improve. As we earn TPE and apply that into TPA, we'll continue to grow more competitive as the season ends though, and fine tuning the strategies we use could yield some slight improvements to our play as well. 

3. I can't speak for anyone else, but I wouldn't say it's impacting the locker room. It's the what if of those overtime and shootout losses that make it kinda exciting to imagine how the Legion will perform next season. If we had won three or four of those shootout losses, we'd be much closer to that final playoff position.

4. *Cough* Yes, how will people describe me. 

5. *Intently staring at responses.* 

6. McDagg has been doing a great job, honestly, but Killinger's performance has been underwhelming. As a rookie I've been generating plenty of shots -- thus scoring opportunities -- but I find it frustrating that I'm in seventh place in shots on goal, yet my shooting percentage is far behind the 9.5% - 11% average of 21 other goal scoring leaders. If I had a higher shot percentage, I'd be around 27 goals and maybe we win a few more games in OT that went into the SO and we lost. I feel like that's on me. 

On 4/20/2020 at 9:45 PM, Shaka said:

1. The first half of the season has been a been a bit of a welcome surprise, as we've certainly a bit better than anybody expected. As a team, I'm happy but as an individual, I am not; I'm unhappy with my individual performance, I think I can be a lot better.

2. I think something like that just comes with experience; we're a young team right now, and offense is much easier to learn than defense.

3. They're both frustrating and promising at the same time, as last year we wouldn't have even been making it into overtime. We feel like we're so close to taking that next step, we just can't get there yet.

4. I think he's done a great job as a young GM promoting activity and prosperity in the clubhouse. He probably faces the most pressure out of any of us to do well, and he does a great job of weathering the storm.

5.  I would describe it as one of looking to the future while also living in the moment; we have a very talented core, but we're not ready to compete just yet.

6. Killinger and McDagg have both been fantastic this season, and hopefully both ramp up their production even more to be in serious contention for RoTY. Their development has been fantastic, especially considering their different development paths to the VHL.

On 4/20/2020 at 6:45 PM, Shaka said:

1. I feel pretty good about it, the team is doing better than last season and there are good sign for the future.

2. I think sticking with the lines that have given us the best results is the probably the best choice.

3. Well I think anyone on the team would tell you it sucks but we're showing that we are a promising team and the feeling in the locker room stays strong.

4. I feel he's doing everything he can and stays active, he wants to keep in touch with his players to to make sure we're all on the same page.

5. Positive, we all knew it wouldn't be an easy season and we've all played very hard.

6. There fun to watch..... from the net..... hey what about me? I'm here to!!

maxresdefault.jpg

As the VHL season passes the half-way mark of the season and the playoff picture begins to form, the Toronto Legion sit in ninth place with a 24-20-10 record. We caught up with some of the Legion's players to ask them a few questions about the state of the locker room and the team's focus moving forward.

• With 5 games remaining in the regular season, the Legion trail by a single point to the New York Americans in a fight to avoid a last place finish in the North American Conference. All but one of those games are against a playoff contender. How do you expect the end of the season to pan out?
  • Zeno Miniti, Erik Killinger and Bjorn Scoringson have shared the lead scoring duties all season, each scoring between 26-28 goals this season, compared to last year when the team was lead primarily by Nethila Dissanayake, who saw a drop to 21. Do you feel the more balanced approach has been a reason the team has improved so much from last season?
  • Rookie Jaxx Hextal has been one of the more promising showings this season, starting 57 games this year and actually improving his save % from his 61-win campaign in the VHLM last year. How has Hextall's performance impacted this team this year?
  • How important is his improvement over the next few seasons to the steady rise everyone in Toronto expects the Legions to make?
  • With the playoffs out of reach, what improvements do you expect the team to make over the off-season?
  • What improvements do you intend to make over the summer in preparation for Season 72?

As always, thanks for taking the time today, guys!

3 hours ago, Shaka said:
  • With 5 games remaining in the regular season, the Legion trail by a single point to the New York Americans in a fight to avoid a last place finish in the North American Conference. All but one of those games are against a playoff contender. How do you expect the end of the season to pan out?
  • Zeno Miniti, Erik Killinger and Bjorn Scoringson have shared the lead scoring duties all season, each scoring between 26-28 goals this season, compared to last year when the team was lead primarily by Nethila Dissanayake, who saw a drop to 21. Do you feel the more balanced approach has been a reason the team has improved so much from last season?
  • Rookie Jaxx Hextal has been one of the more promising showings this season, starting 57 games this year and actually improving his save % from his 61-win campaign in the VHLM last year. How has Hextall's performance impacted this team this year?
  • How important is his improvement over the next few seasons to the steady rise everyone in Toronto expects the Legions to make?
  • With the playoffs out of reach, what improvements do you expect the team to make over the off-season?
  • What improvements do you intend to make over the summer in preparation for Season 72?

1. I expect the same as this season has gone. We're officially at 30 wins, so that's a great improvement over last season, and we'll finish -- even if we lost the remaining games -- at our .500 goal we established before the season started. Even though we've officially been eliminated from the playoffs, the NA race was super tight all season long, and we actually hung in there when other GMs state we had no business hanging on. 

2. I don't think it was a more balanced offense at all, personally, but I'm under the opinion it was the development of our offense that allowed Toronto to convert on more opportunities as a whole. Instead of having three 20 goal scorers last season, Toronto improved to having potentially six 20 goal scorers. 

3. Hextall is the top rookie this year, no questions asked. He's stolen games we should have lost, and risen us to victories where there was none. 

4. We have the information available to us on the averages of a championship team, so if we continue to improve towards those averages, we'll be closer to winning a championship and that's the ultimate expectation. 

5. As the GM I am exploring every opportunity I have, I expect some improvements but we may regress. 

6. As a player, I plan on growing as much as I possibly can in order to help the Legion remain competitive. 

4 hours ago, Shaka said:

maxresdefault.jpg

1.We'll more than likely stay at the bottom of the NA conference, it sucks but not much we can do with the games left.

2. It is good to see more guy around the same mark for goals, I think they've each been pushing each other to score more and I think that helps, but I also agree with what Peace said.

3. I mean can I talk about myself like this? I've done everything I can to keep the team competitive and I hope to do the same next season.

4. Very important I'd say.

5. Anything really would be nice, I think Peace wants to improve the defense the most and I agree on that being a problem.

6. Just to keep working hard and playing hard. (and to get as close as I can to that 600 TPE mark)

On 4/27/2020 at 2:32 PM, Shaka said:

maxresdefault.jpg

1. I expect us to go out fighting, like we did all season; it's the Legion way.

2. I'd say so; we were a much more offensive team this season, so it makes sense that a more balanced attack led to more balanced stats.

3. Hextall has been huge for us, and he'll need to continue to be, as it doesn't look like we have any stud defensive prospects waiting in the wings.

4. Huge; we have to be constantly moving forward and looking to take the next step. We can NOT get complacent at any point.

5. I would like to see us possibly shore up the blue-line, if possible. Outside of that, I don't see a huge need elsewhere on the roster.

6. I really want to improve on my offensive duties as a #1C; I want to score more of course, but I definitely need to work on my faceoffs as well, I'm awful at them right now,

EEhf9qKXsAEVFYy.jpg&key=46e011aa2a04b20d1f3a13ca3a6b23f2cbd66614e69c49b23bf853d38186e835

• The Legion finished the season 30-29-13 with 73 points, falling 7 points shy of New York for a last place finish in the North American Conference. How do you feel about how the end of the season transpired?
  • Looking at Season 71 through a positive lens, what would you say was your favorite moment from the season was?
  • What is something you look forward to in Season 72?
  • If you could get one thing in Season 72, other that a championship, what would it be for the Legion or your player?
  • The playoffs are still going on. How do you think the rest of the post-season plays out?
  • Lastly, who do you think has the best logo in the VHL?

6 hours ago, Shaka said:
  • The Legion finished the season 30-29-13 with 73 points, falling 7 points shy of New York for a last place finish in the North American Conference. How do you feel about how the end of the season transpired?
  • Looking at Season 71 through a positive lens, what would you say was your favorite moment from the season was?
  • If you could get one thing in Season 72, other that a championship, what would it be for the Legion or your player?
  • The playoffs are still going on. How do you think the rest of the post-season plays out?

1. I felt like the Legion did great this season, we reached our objective of .500 hockey and were in the playoff picture for a good 3/4th's of the season. The end of the season, however... was a disappointment to say the least. Our lines were rolled back and we suffered for it, and we weren't the only team to get our lines reverted to a previous sim. No resim was offered, even though it was asked, because it really wouldn't have mattered anyway. I disagreed, but GMs don't win arguments in this league. 

2. S71 was easily about frustrating NA Conference teams. We were supposed to be an easy win... nope! 

3. S72 will be undoubtedly lead by our top players, so I'm really curious to see how well they all do. 

4. Some individual awards are always a nice goal to reach, and I'm hoping I can help someone get there. Any Legion, really. 

5. Honestly I stopped paying attention, I'm not really invested in these playoffs this season, but I am prepared to laugh at Vancouver always. 

6. Toronto Legion. Hands down. #bleedblue 

On 5/4/2020 at 7:35 PM, Shaka said:

EEhf9qKXsAEVFYy.jpg&key=46e011aa2a04b20d1f3a13ca3a6b23f2cbd66614e69c49b23bf853d38186e835

1. I think the final games of the season went decent, but to be honest, I was kind of out of it once we were officially eliminated. It's harder to compete at 100% when you don't have much to play for.

2. Hmmm, I would have to say the early-season RoTY race with Killinger and McDagg; both of them, especially McDagg, came roaring out of the gate to start the season, and it must have been a great feeling for him, having spent a bit more time in the minors than most players.

3. Playoffs. Absolutely playoffs. I'm sure I'm not in the minority when I say that we need to take the next step in this rebuild and make our way into the postseason.

4. I would like to see one of the boys take home some hardware for sure, only if we can't make the playoffs though.

5. No idea. I haven't even checked the box score of a single playoff game. Not interested in the current VHL playoffs at the moment.

6. Vasteras Iron Eagles baby!

On 5/4/2020 at 4:35 PM, Shaka said:

1. Those last 4 games were rough and hurt my save % a bit but I am happy overall with my rookie season and we weren't the easy win teams hoped we would be!

2. Probably 1 of the 4 times I got a shutout? It's pretty awesome feeling to do that.

3. A push for playoffs again but it is possible next season might actually be a bit more rough for us.

4. It would be nice to get something for the whole team but it'd probably just be a player award.

5. Well like Peace and Magnum I haven't really been watching, if the Dragons were still in it I would cheer for them.

6. I love the Legion logo but the Dragons are my favorite, you just can't beat a freaking Dragon!

Off-season edition! 

Finally.

1. Did you expect Seattle to win the cup? 

2. With the off-season officially beginning... what do you think some movements in free agency will be? 

3. What do you anticipate for Toronto? 

4. Sadly, Toronto does not have any useful picks in the VHL Entry Draft, so do you think they'll be able to sign some quality players in free agency? 

5. What are your growth expectations for yourself while preparing for the upcoming seasons? 

6. Damien Wolfe will be joining the Legion next season. Are you excited for his arrival?