Vancouver Wolves Press Conference

Beaviss

1.     VHLM is the current Theme week so what do you think of this season Theme? Be truthful no one will hold it against you!!

I like it because we were given a wide variety of what to write and I like some of the articles that people posted.  Its made for interesting reads and an interesting podcast so far.

2.     What do you remember from your first experience in the VHLM? Was it good, bad, ugly or simply funny?  Please share….

I remember that it was all Scurvy’s fault.  He’s the worthless piece of shit that got me hooked on the VHL.

3.     What is one thing you would like to see the VHLM or the whole league improve? Why?

Not sure I’ve been in the league long enough to know what there is to improve.  I bet things have been changed for the better since the inception of the league.

4.     Trade deadline: Are you nervous to be traded or calm as kitten? Explain?

Not at all.  I have confidence in my GM that if he wanted to trade me it would be because its in his best interests and not mine.  This is about his team.  That being said, I’d be sad if I were ever traded.  I think this team is great, the players are great and the GM is great.  Great!

5.     Playing GM; If you had to trade anyone from the Vancouver Wolves; who would it be and why?

I know everyone would be expecting me to say that I would trade that lazy ass good for nothing Rip Wheeler, but that would only be so Riley and Ninefingers and Girts would get a chance to smash Wheeler’s face in games.  As a GM, I would not make a move right now because things are working.  

6.     Playing GM again; What is one trade that you would make at this trade deadline to improve the team? Explain and we might just do it….

Once again, there’s no one to trade.  Maybe look at draft picks and look to the future that way.

7.     Bonus: What do you make of our chances of first making the playoff and then in the playoffs; or go all Mr T on me and tell me why I am a fool?   

Sucka, you’re a fool for even asking this question.  Everybody knows Vancouver is in the playoffs and is gonna win it all.

1 hour ago, Gaikoku-hito said:

1.     VHLM is the current Theme week so what do you think of this season Theme? Be truthful no one will hold it against you!!

2.     What do you remember from your first experience in the VHLM? Was it good, bad, ugly or simply funny?  Please share….

3.     What is one thing you would like to see the VHLM or the whole league improve? Why?

4.     Trade deadline: Are you nervous to be traded or calm as kitten? Explain?

5.     Playing GM; If you had to trade anyone from the Vancouver Wolves; who would it be and why?

6.     Playing GM again; What is one trade that you would make at this trade deadline to improve the team? Explain and we might just do it….

7.     Bonus: What do you make of our chances of first making the playoff and then in the playoffs; or go all Mr T on me and tell me why I am a fool?   

1. I don't mind it.  It has to be tough to come up with themes to post.  

2. I remember putting all my little TPE in dumb shit and had to have them re-set it 

3.  All star game

4. Don't feel too bad.  We are doing pretty well.

5. RIP WHEELER ----  GONE. LOL.  For future considerations and a 14th round pick in the SBA

6. Maybe a depth forward.  Defense is sharp, goalie is sharp,  just think were down one forward 

7. We are going to make the playoffs,  I think with our club we can do some damage.  We seem to beat the good teams but have tough losses to teams like Davos or LA. A lot of games are pretty close when we lose, like one goal.  I think we'd be a dark horse come playoff time to upset some of the tougher teams

22 hours ago, Gaikoku-hito said:

Mobile Game Sale GIF by Everdale

Theme Week & Trade deadline

Exciting days are ahead with the season end insight and Vancouver is clearly looking like they should at least make the playoff this season. Theme week has been announced and sweat TPE shall flow. Meanwhile the evil genius of a GM is somewhere in his mother’s basement scheming and trying to make last minute trades to improve the team!! (evil laugh of your choice). Enough waffling from this Jester and on with the answering the questions.

1.     VHLM is the current Theme week so what do you think of this season Theme? Be truthful no one will hold it against you!!

2.     What do you remember from your first experience in the VHLM? Was it good, bad, ugly or simply funny?  Please share….

3.     What is one thing you would like to see the VHLM or the whole league improve? Why?

5.     Playing GM; If you had to trade anyone from the Vancouver Wolves; who would it be and why?

6.     Playing GM again; What is one trade that you would make at this trade deadline to improve the team? Explain and we might just do it….

7.     Bonus: What do you make of our chances of first making the playoff and then in the playoffs; or go all Mr T on me and tell me why I am a fool?   

mr t dc cab GIF

@Scurvy@leafsman@traphag@Smarch@ScottyP@Girts@okochastar@Subject056@Beketov@KaleebtheMighty@Thunder@ethan tustain@Trepagoat@Gaikoku-hito@Frank

1. All theme weeks for me are meh. I understand the leagues thought on the weeks but let's be honest 90% of the theme week media spots and graphics aren't looked at in depth. 

2. If I am correct, my first VHLM experience was with Connor Low and was awful. We had two players, and no active GM. Luckily the LR was super active as myself and Edwin Encarnacion @Tagger just made memes saying to burn the locker room down.

3. VHLM seems to be doing what is expected of it, developing players with an active GM core. Really just need to bump up the TPE cap in the VHLM and get rid of the VHLE.

4. I wouldn't be surprised if I was traded. For 800 TPE i am not performing to my TPE gained.

5. I would trade myself for a veteran player that can perform more than 60 points in a season. 

6. Trade myself for a veteran presence to help during the playoff run. 

10 hours ago, Smarch said:

2. If I am correct, my first VHLM experience was with Connor Low and was awful. We had two players, and no active GM. Luckily the LR was super active as myself and Edwin Encarnacion @Tagger just made memes saying to burn the locker room down.

The best player experience I've had in the M, I was lucky you were there with me! 

1 hour ago, MubbleFubbles said:

The best player experience I've had in the M, I was lucky you were there with me! 

Sucks, also didn’t know you were still around!! 

On 6/18/2024 at 9:57 AM, Gaikoku-hito said:

Exciting days are ahead with the season end insight and Vancouver is clearly looking like they should at least make the playoff this season. Theme week has been announced and sweat TPE shall flow. Meanwhile the evil genius of a GM is somewhere in his mother’s basement scheming and trying to make last minute trades to improve the team!! (evil laugh of your choice). Enough waffling from this Jester and on with the answering the questions.

mr t dc cab GIF

@Scurvy@leafsman@traphag@Smarch@ScottyP@Girts@okochastar@Subject056@Beketov@KaleebtheMighty@Thunder@ethan tustain@Trepagoat@Gaikoku-hito@Frank

1. I don't mind it, nice to see the M get some attention

2. It was great I played for the Aces and scored a shitload of goals and my gm's helped me learn the league and stick around. 

3. hmm not sure maybe get more players so less bots on the teams 

4. Not nervous at all, I know my place and importance in the organization's future

5. Oh comon.. I would not choose anyone tbh, but if I had to it'd be Rip Wheeler because of what he did to Logan Ninefingers last season, I still haven't forgiven him. 

6. I would've said add a solid 6th fwd with two way capablities but seems like we already added a 6th fwd so nice work, they better be good! 

7. Oh we're making it and we're winning it all. 

Edited by Girts

On 6/18/2024 at 6:57 AM, Gaikoku-hito said:

mr t dc cab GIF

1) Ok, gave me some

good inspiration for Rip!

2) overwhelming for sure. Didn’t understand shit! lol 

3) nada, good to go. 
4) Rips not feeling safe, cuz apparently Frank trades people that feel they are safe! Haha 

5) Logan, total dead weight…waste of a roster spot to be honest. Haha jkjk…love you scurvy! 
6) Nome, trust the process…we’re built for this! 
7) Were ready, I think we have a chance to go far and make some

waves!!

1.     VHLM is the current Theme week so what do you think of this season Theme? Be truthful no one will hold it against you!!

Boring. But the theme week idea is pretty inconsistent. But at least when it's open to interpretation it's a little easier.

2.     What do you remember from your first experience in the VHLM? Was it good, bad, ugly or simply funny?  Please share.

One of the only reasons I got into the VHL. @JardyB10 was s killer GM without him I.'m probably not active today. 

3.     What is one thing you would like to see the VHLM or the whole league improve? Why?

I think it needs to merge with the VHLE unfortunately with the tpe disparity that proves to be a difficult task.

4.     Trade deadline: Are you nervous to be traded or calm as kitten? Explain?

Unfair from my pov since I'm in control of my own faith. But I think after the @woog trade we'll have a quiet deadline. 

5.     Playing GM; If you had to trade anyone from the Vancouver Wolves; who would it be and why?

It would ve no one. But if there was a gun to my head it would be Soju. 

6.     Playing GM again; What is one trade that you would make at this trade deadline to improve the team? Explain and we might just do it….

Improve the forward core without hurting the future and I think we accomplished that. Now we're at the mercy of the sim gods.

7.     Bonus: What do you make of our chances of first making the playoff and then in the playoffs; or go all Mr T on me and tell me why I am a fool?   

It's all random.

No Brain Waiting GIF by Sappy Seals

No Thought Press Conference

Vancouver Wolves added at the trade deadline and it has been a rather quiet time around the team. Stanley Cup finals shows that STHS isn`t as messed up as we think it is with the Oilers looking to reverse sweep only to somehow lose game seven. Really haven`t put much thought into these questions this week but either way…..

1.     Would you rather lose a Championship finals series by either a sweep or in game 7?

2.     What is the most important player or person for a team to have play-off success? Why?

3.     We add a forward at the trade deadline in Keita Kourou @woog another D.C. player; what was the first thing you said to Kourou when he entered the locker room?

4.     We have lost two games straight to LA Stars? What is going on and can we fit this?

5.     Play-off look like they might be in our future this season; is there any team that you want to play and any team you would like to avoid in the first round?

6.     With Frank on vacation in Whistler this past week, who is in charge and who is the most likely to throw a party in the locker room?

7.     Bonus: With another GM stepping down at the end of the season as his team enters a rebuild with no/limited prospects and no/limited draft picks; do you think this is fair to a new GM taking over? Would you like to take over a team that needs a fresh start like this?

muppet GIF

@Scurvy@leafsman@traphag@Smarch@ScottyP@Girts@okochastar@Subject056@Beketov@KaleebtheMighty@Thunder@ethan tustain@Trepagoat@Gaikoku-hito@Frank@woog

1.     Would you rather lose a Championship finals series by either a sweep or in game 7?

I’d rather not lose, but if it had to go down to a loss, then game 7.  

2.     What is the most important player or person for a team to have play-off success? Why?

A playmaker with confidence who can lead the team to victory

3.     We add a forward at the trade deadline in Keita Kourou @woog another D.C. player; what was the first thing you said to Kourou when he entered the locker room?

Watch out for Rip Wheeler, he likes to watch players take showers.

4.     We have lost two games straight to LA Stars? What is going on and can we fit this?

When sims are early, sths doesnt like Vancouver.  Delay, delay, delay….

5.     Play-off look like they might be in our future this season; is there any team that you want to play and any team you would like to avoid in the first round?

Take on the big dogs right away and send them home.  

6.     With Frank on vacation in Whistler this past week, who is in charge and who is the most likely to throw a party in the locker room?

Frank may be on vacation, but I’m pretty sure he’s talking to AGM Gaikuku, who is in charge.  As far as a party in the locker room, I’m gonna say @woogis having a party because he’s not on DC anymore!!

7.     Bonus: With another GM stepping down at the end of the season as his team enters a rebuild with no/limited prospects and no/limited draft picks; do you think this is fair to a new GM taking over? Would you like to take over a team that needs a fresh start like this?

I would take it as a challenge and would surprise everyone.  Secretly, i would ask Frank what to do every step of the way and hope he wouldnt provide fake news.

14 hours ago, Gaikoku-hito said:

Vancouver Wolves added at the trade deadline and it has been a rather quiet time around the team. Stanley Cup finals shows that STHS isn`t as messed up as we think it is with the Oilers looking to reverse sweep only to somehow lose game seven. Really haven`t put much thought into these questions this week but either way…..

3.     We add a forward at the trade deadline in Keita Kourou @woog another D.C. player; what was the first thing you said to Kourou when he entered the locker room?

7.     Bonus: With another GM stepping down at the end of the season as his team enters a rebuild with no/limited prospects and no/limited draft picks; do you think this is fair to a new GM taking over? Would you like to take over a team that needs a fresh start like this?

muppet GIF

@Scurvy@leafsman@traphag@Smarch@ScottyP@Girts@okochastar@Subject056@Beketov@KaleebtheMighty@Thunder@ethan tustain@Trepagoat@Gaikoku-hito@Frank@woog

1. A loss is a loss, but at least a game 7 loss there is no shame in the lose in my opinion as you left everything out there in the series.

2. A hot goalie at the right time can carry a sub par roster.

3. To be honest I don’t think I said anything unfortunately. Didn’t even see the trade thread when it happened. I guess I’m spending less and less time in the LR and that needs to be fixed.

4. Yeah, not good for a team that is supposedly a playoff team. We need to bunker down and get some of those shots from more high quality scoring areas. 

5. We’ll play anyone, anytime and anywhere.

6. No one’s in charge, it’s a free for all…… Hookers and cocaine for all. 

On 6/25/2024 at 8:35 PM, Gaikoku-hito said:

muppet GIF

1. Game 7 

2. I'd say goalie because if he lets up bad goals then your toast. 

3. "Don't touch my beer." 

4. Yes we will pummel them next time I'm not worried. 

5. We can beat anyone so bring them all on, would be nice to beat Seattle though. 

6. Wow nice vacation, hopefully he gets laid. I'd say definitely Logan Ninefingers is most likely to throw a party because if he gets caught, he's least likely to face a harsh punishment due to his super star future. 

On 6/25/2024 at 5:35 PM, Gaikoku-hito said:

muppet GIF

1) Lose in 7 “man in the arena” vibes. 
2) Goalie…can steal a game or win a series! 
3) what’s up bud, sharky and scurvy are full of shit! 
4) Yeah, we got this. Less whiskey before the game for Rip and Ninefingers and we’ll be fine! 
5) Van Vs. Everybody! Taking on all comers…gotta be em all anyways! 
6) Rip and Ninefingers…whiskey for all and if Sharky shows up, strippers and blow! lol 

7) Nah fam, just focused on making Rip not suck. And dodging shit posts from Scurvy and Shark. 

hey arnold nickelodeon GIF

End of the line?

Bravery is not the absence of fear, but the ability to overcome it. We shall go bravery into the playoffs knowing that we were trained for this and built for it!! Okay, enough of that military prep talks but end of the season is only a few days away. It sort of creep up on me this season as I have been focused more on warm weather drinking and general other things than the end of the season.

1.      Canada Day in Canada as I write this so what is everyone doing to celebrate and if you happen to be a yank than what you planning for July 4th?

2.     Free Agency: What signing surprised you the most and why?

3.     Free Agency: Was your team active adding during the first day? Who they add and what do you think of the players fit?

4.     Does it matter if we play in the Wildcard rounds or finish 3rd and get a bit of a rest?

5.     Overall, how happy or unhappy have you been with your players performance this season? Why?

6.     Finish the statement: Vancouver Wolves will go far in the playoffs if ______________.

7.     Bonus: Who or what was your favorite cartoon growing up? Why?

Mad Straight Jacket GIF by HULU

Scurvy@leafsman@traphag@Smarch@ScottyP@Girts@okochastar@Subject056@Beketov@KaleebtheMighty@Thunder@ethan tustain@Trepagoat@Gaikoku-hito@Frank@woog

28 minutes ago, Gaikoku-hito said:

End of the line?

Bravery is not the absence of fear, but the ability to overcome it. We shall go bravery into the playoffs knowing that we were trained for this and built for it!! Okay, enough of that military prep talks but end of the season is only a few days away. It sort of creep up on me this season as I have been focused more on warm weather drinking and general other things than the end of the season.

1.      Canada Day in Canada as I write this so what is everyone doing to celebrate and if you happen to be a yank than what you planning for July 4th?

3.     Free Agency: Was your team active adding during the first day? Who they add and what do you think of the players fit?

4.     Does it matter if we play in the Wildcard rounds or finish 3rd and get a bit of a rest?

5.     Overall, how happy or unhappy have you been with your players performance this season? Why?

6.     Finish the statement: Vancouver Wolves will go far in the playoffs if ______________.

Scurvy@leafsman@traphag@Smarch@ScottyP@Girts@okochastar@Subject056@Beketov@KaleebtheMighty@Thunder@ethan tustain@Trepagoat@Gaikoku-hito@Frank@woog

1. I celebrated by doing house work and using my air compressor. Fun times

2. Stamkos wants to lose the rest of his career, at least he'll be paid nice to be injured and lose now.

3. No, we signed two back up goalies and a 31 year old defenseman.

4. Would like to finish 3rd, so we have no opportunity to be bounced in the wildcard round.

5. Very unhappy. I am going to barley beat my rookie season points total with way more TPE. We made the playoffs, so I guess who cares in the long run. 

6. Vancouver Wolves will go far in the playoffs if we find some consistent secondary scoring. 

During day, hanging out by the pool, probably grilling some chicken for asado tacos, and then once the war zone begins, gotta deal with the dog for the rest of the night and try to keep her calm and seizure free.

2.     Free Agency: What signing surprised you the most and why?

A lot of signings were long term. That caught me off guard.

3.     Free Agency: Was your team active adding during the first day? Who they add and what do you think of the players fit?

They got rid of Debrusk.  That’s all I saw.  I’m not sure if they picked anyone up but I certainly hope so.

We can rest when we are dead, so although it’d be nice to be in 3rd, if we have to kick ass in the wildcard, we’ll do it.

My player has been a pussy.  Cant fight, cant hit, doesnt sacrifice his body and block shots.  Things are going to change.  

6.     Finish the statement: Vancouver Wolves will go far in the playoffs if ______________.

Rip Wheeler stops combing his hair and gets his Fabio ass on the ice and helps out the team like he promised to.

7.     Bonus: Who or what was your favorite cartoon growing up? Why?

Atom Ant - because……. “He’s rough, he’s tough, the bad guys say enough!!”

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Gaikoku-hito said:

End of the line?

1. Just getting together with friends and family and having cookout. Good wholesome fun. 

2. I'd have to say Stamkos to Nashville, just seems lame that TB didn't sign him and ends up in nashville of all places. 

3. I don't think they've done anything of note yet, like usual.. 

4. Doesn't matter because we're going to destroy anyone we play. 

5. I'm pretty happy, I maintained the same physicality and mean streak as last season and shattered my goals and point totals and most important I'm like +67 better that last year! 

6. If Gavilrovs can take less than 4 penalties a game. 

7. Elmer Fudd bugs bunny, I liked that an animal could outsmart a human

Edited by Girts

3 hours ago, Gaikoku-hito said:

1.  Not much planned for 4th.  Just bbq and hang with family.  

2.  Stamkos to Nashville really surprised me.  

3.  Skinner to Edmonton is all they have done. I think he adds some scoring but his best days are behind him for sure 

4. doesn’t matter to me.  I think we are trouble for a long teams.  Would prefer to be 3rd though 

5. Ninefingers had a tough (most of season) but has got hot lately.  I’m happy overall but wish I could have been better for club in faceoffs.   

6.  Frank needs to drink Jameson and Ginger after every win.    

On 7/2/2024 at 5:16 AM, Gaikoku-hito said:

End of the line?

1) Family, BBQ and blowing shit up! Merica! 
2) Stamkos to the Preds…they’re making some moves! 
3) Kraken made some good moves…excited to see what Dan Bylsma can do behind the bench too! 
4) Doesn’t matter, I think we pull out a reverse sweep and move to round 2! 
5) Pretty happy, Rip was a little hot and cold…really good weeks and weeks where Simon punked him hard…rest of the playoffs and next season is all about growth and consistency. 
6) Rip gets his shit together. 
7) Bugs Bunny and Elmer Fud…true OGs. 

1.      Canada Day in Canada as I write this so what is everyone doing to celebrate and if you happen to be a yank than what you planning for July 4th?

I'm Canadian and literally spent the 1st to 4th looking at NHL free agency. Over 1 billion was spent and Joel Edmundson got 15 million of that. Lmao.

2.     Free Agency: What signing surprised you the most and why?

Joel fucking Edmundson for 3.8 x 4 years. Laugh my freaking ass off. Is it Blake or Bergevin? Someone there needs to be fired yesterday. 

3.     Free Agency: Was your team active adding during the first day? Who they add and what do you think of the players fit?

As a Canucks fan I shamefully admit. They added some good depth. They didn't' t grossly overpay anyone for a change. 

I love replying to these late. We played the wild card and we won. Now we face a tough opponent in Toronto. Hopefully we can shut down their offense.

I found the E to be very boring. The LR is dead and I think I would have benefitted being on a team with @Gaikoku-hito and @Thunder really not a fan of the ghost town league full of inactives. 

6.     Finish the statement: Vancouver Wolves will go far in the playoffs if ______________.

Vidarsson and the Wolves defense can shut down the opposition. So far so good.

7.     Bonus: Who or what was your favorite cartoon growing up? Why?

Really enjoyed The Weekenders on disney channel as well as Recess. On regular cable probably Smart Guy and Home Improvement. But the latter aren't cartoons.

6 hours ago, Frank said:

I found the E to be very boring. The LR is dead and I think I would have benefited being on a team with @Gaikoku-hito and @Thunder really not a fan of the ghost town league full of inactives. 

Sadly it just me and Thunder battering back and forth in the LR of BRATS and that tends to carry over into the Vancouver LR more than Brats locker room. Rory does try though!!

Scared Halloween GIF by Jin

Playoffs!!

I don`t know about you but I usually get super excited for the playoffs but somehow this season just felt a bit different as Vancouver was down 2-0 so quickly!! Did that take some of the excitement out of it or was it the ass kicking we took in the second round and it feels like the league is speed running the playoffs as they have better places to be in a few weeks? Either way, I guess we are talking about the horror show of this season playoffs!!

1.     Wildcard: Vancouver versus New York Wildcard series, What was your first thoughts heading into the series? Why?

2.     Wildcard: After going down 2-0 to New York; what were you thinking? Be honest!!

3.     Wildcard: Who was the MVP of the Wildcard against New York and why did we manage to comeback from 2-0?

4.     Round One: What was your thoughts about playing Toronto in the first round?

5.     Fill in the blank:  Being Swept by Toronto made you feel _________________!

6.     Round one: Joel Castle has an impressive round with three shut-outs and 0.969sav% was this due to his great play or our teams inability to generate offense?

7.     Bonus Play-offs: Will you pay attention to the rest of the playoffs or will you start to focus on next season?

Dumpster Fire GIF by MOODMAN

1.     Wildcard: Vancouver versus New York Wildcard series, What was your first thoughts heading into the series? Why?

This is going to be easy.  We’re stacked with talent and we have a great GM

2.     Wildcard: After going down 2-0 to New York; what were you thinking? Be honest!!

We got them right where we want them.

3.     Wildcard: Who was the MVP of the Wildcard against New York and why did we manage to comeback from 2-0?

Oh Rip Wheeler for sure.

4.     Round One: What was your thoughts about playing Toronto in the first round?

Oh, this is going to be easy.  Toronto sucks

5.     Fill in the blank:  Being Swept by Toronto made you feel _________________!

Completely disappointed with the STMS because that’s bullshit.

6.     Round one: Joel Castle has an impressive round with three shut-outs and 0.969sav% was this due to his great play or our teams inability to generate offense?

It rests completely on Rip Wheeler.  He gave them all four games.  He wanted to end the season early and spend more time with his girlfriend.

7.     Bonus Play-offs: Will you pay attention to the rest of the playoffs or will you start to focus on next season?

I will pay attention to the E.  And i will casually glance at the vhl playoffs and the m playoffs, and i will be working on my 5 tpe report, and will be reading media spots and listening to podcasts.  And listening to frank in the locker room.

19 hours ago, Gaikoku-hito said:

Scared Halloween GIF by Jin

Playoffs!!

I don`t know about you but I usually get super excited for the playoffs but somehow this season just felt a bit different as Vancouver was down 2-0 so quickly!! Did that take some of the excitement out of it or was it the ass kicking we took in the second round and it feels like the league is speed running the playoffs as they have better places to be in a few weeks? Either way, I guess we are talking about the horror show of this season playoffs!!

1.     Wildcard: Vancouver versus New York Wildcard series, What was your first thoughts heading into the series? Why?

2.     Wildcard: After going down 2-0 to New York; what were you thinking? Be honest!!

3.     Wildcard: Who was the MVP of the Wildcard against New York and why did we manage to comeback from 2-0?

4.     Round One: What was your thoughts about playing Toronto in the first round?

5.     Fill in the blank:  Being Swept by Toronto made you feel _________________!

6.     Round one: Joel Castle has an impressive round with three shut-outs and 0.969sav% was this due to his great play or our teams inability to generate offense?

7.     Bonus Play-offs: Will you pay attention to the rest of the playoffs or will you start to focus on next season?

Dumpster Fire GIF by MOODMAN

1.  I though it was going to be a close series as our regular season games were close.

2. I thought we were done for as our offense tended to dry up at times during the regular season.

3. Dalkr Vidarsson 

4. I was hoping we could at least hang with them as they are a very strong team.

5. Anxious for next year.

6. A little form column an and a little from column b. He played lights out, we obviously didn’t get enough quality scoring chances to make him work harder.