Vancouver Wolves Press Conference

Beaviss

1. Well…as the recipient of that trade u think it was a great pick.  Having Ninefingers negates all curses and he’s willing to worm for a win!!

2. excited TJ see anyone signed with Van.   Best place to Play!

3. Trade for first overall.  Huge commitment to a new player.   Love it!!

4. I love when a player commits ti an organization as it speaks to the club and less to the player.   Vancouver oozes excellence.   

5. rookie of the year for sure and future of the program. 

6. I am so excited for this program.  Marti. And Ninefingers are going tonight it up up front and Vv and Girts gonna stuff it on D.   Love it.  

14 hours ago, Gaikoku-hito said:

VancouverPressConferenceRiddles.jpg.c01fc1b0a4d491c9c8af9a5406b43c81.jpg

Draft Day Glory???

Here we are a week after the Vancouver Wolves made six first round picks selecting what should be the teams future and hopefully a team good enough to win a Continental Cup or multiple. So with the season ahead looking like a tough one again, Let`s talk about the future of the Vancouver Wolves and the curse? Are you ready? Answer three questions for one TPE or all six for two TPE. As always have fun!!

1.     Another Captain traded in FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY Analfist @STZ along with the 11th overall pick for the First overall pick; where Vancouver selected Logan Ninefingers @Scurvy; was this a good trade and is the curse real?

2.     Ben McLaughlin @Ben mclaughlin signed with Vancouver for his final season during the UFA period. Did this signing surprise you as much as it did me (in a good way)? Why or why not?

3.     General Manager @Frank continue to wheel and deal making five trades this off season. Which was the biggest or most surprising trade to date? Why?

4.     Liv Slater @Subject056 believes in Vancouver as they signed a long term contract extension. So, what does Liv Slater mean for the Vancouver Wolves moving forward? Tell me how important they are or something like that!!

5.     Dalkr Vidarsson @KaleebtheMighty joins the roster this season and will be a key part of the team moving forward; do you think Dalkr Vidarsson has a chance at the Rookie of the Year? Why or Why not?

6.     Out of all the players that Vancouver drafted this off season who are you looking forward to seeing play in the Black & Sliver in the near future? (Riley Martin @Smarch, Logan Ninefingers @Scurvy, Vlad Von Carstein @Dom, Guntis Gavilrovs @Girts, DB IV @wcats, Joe Shmo @matt sovick) Why?

Future is now old man!!

high quality GIF

@Frank@Gaikoku-hito@Ben mclaughlin@Cwalker@Zylen@McLean Hoover@Tipskid97@Subject056@ThatCasual@Hoopydog@RElblein@KaleebtheMighty

1. I believe it was a good trade. Moving out an older forward that might not around much longer for a player that will have at least two seasons on the team during the competitive years is always a good idea. 

2. It's always a good surprise when you can grab a 30 goals score to help out in the lean years. 

3. Swinging a deal for the 1st overall pick is always impressive, especially when you are in a full rebuild. 

4. Always nice when your home grown talent signs long-term. Slater is a quality d-man that will really help the young guys when they come into the league next year. 

5. It might be hard with to win ROTY with the current roster, but anything can happen once the puck drops on the season

6. Excited to see what Ninefingers can do as a power forward for the Wolves

On 1/8/2024 at 8:01 PM, Gaikoku-hito said:

Draft Day Glory???

Here we are a week after the Vancouver Wolves made six first round picks selecting what should be the teams future and hopefully a team good enough to win a Continental Cup or multiple. So with the season ahead looking like a tough one again, Let`s talk about the future of the Vancouver Wolves and the curse? Are you ready? Answer three questions for one TPE or all six for two TPE. As always have fun!!

1.     Another Captain traded in FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY Analfist @STZ along with the 11th overall pick for the First overall pick; where Vancouver selected Logan Ninefingers @Scurvy; was this a good trade and is the curse real?

2.     Ben McLaughlin @Ben mclaughlin signed with Vancouver for his final season during the UFA period. Did this signing surprise you as much as it did me (in a good way)? Why or why not?

3.     General Manager @Frank continue to wheel and deal making five trades this off season. Which was the biggest or most surprising trade to date? Why?

4.     Liv Slater @Subject056 believes in Vancouver as they signed a long term contract extension. So, what does Liv Slater mean for the Vancouver Wolves moving forward? Tell me how important they are or something like that!!

5.     Dalkr Vidarsson @KaleebtheMighty joins the roster this season and will be a key part of the team moving forward; do you think Dalkr Vidarsson has a chance at the Rookie of the Year? Why or Why not?

6.     Out of all the players that Vancouver drafted this off season who are you looking forward to seeing play in the Black & Sliver in the near future? (Riley Martin @Smarch, Logan Ninefingers @Scurvy, Vlad Von Carstein @Dom, Guntis Gavilrovs @Girts, DB IV @wcats, Joe Shmo @matt sovick) Why?

Future is now old man!!

high quality GIF

@Frank@Gaikoku-hito@Ben mclaughlin@Cwalker@Zylen@McLean Hoover@Tipskid97@Subject056@ThatCasual@Hoopydog@RElblein@KaleebtheMighty

1). I understand why the trade was completed and I do think it matches up with our rebuilding timeline. Now needless to say I'm still terrified to ever get the captaincy if I was to get it with how many of them end up traded away 😅

2). No, I think Vancouver is a good landing place and he'll get plenty of opportunities to score and contribute!

3). If anything, the Analfist trade but it wasn't that much of a surprise once STZ became GM of New York. The writing was on the wall.

4). For my player's sake, this is huge. Having a big defenseman like that in front of Vidarsson will definitely help his stats!

5). I might, but if I'm being honest there's a few other rookies that have come up that stand a better chance. I'd be shocked if I held my own and claimed that title.

6). All of them, because the wolves are a team and everyone is going to look good in Black and Silver!

On 1/8/2024 at 9:01 PM, Gaikoku-hito said:

Draft Day Glory???

Future is now old man!!

high quality GIF

1. Anal Monkey was a great player and captain but the chance to get a prospect like Ninefingers is a solid exchange. No curse!

2. Ben's a solid player I like it, let's go!

3. He is the man! I love the big move to get 1st overall and select logan ninefingers, going to be a huge player.

4. Real important, great signing. Guy is so good I took him in fantasy this year, nuff said. 

5. sure he does, great player, glad we have him! 

6. Can't wait to see alll these players but gotta be Guntis!!! 

Wot Wheel Of Time GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Wolves have some bite

and breaking the curse?

Here we are just one week into the season but the Vancouver Wolves have been better than expected at this point of the season and are showing some bite with a 500 record. Can the Wolves make the play-offs? Woah!! Also rotating alternate captains, who would have thought of that? Management did but why? Answer three questions for one TPE or all six for two TPE. As always have fun!!

1.     Do you like the idea of rotating Alternate Captaincy in the short term until the roster is more established? Why or why not?

2.     A lot of talk with Malmo breaking tradition announce goaltender Ash Sparks as their captain this season. Should goalies be announced or allowed to wear the captaincy? Why or why not?

3.     Do you think the Vancouver Wolves can make the play-offs? Why or why not?

4.     Do you think it would be wise if the Vancouver Wolves make the play-off this season, likely giving up another top pick by doing so? Why or why not?

5.     Who has been the biggest surprise for the Vancouver Wolves this season? Why or why not?

6.     Riddle: What breaks yet never falls, and what falls yet never breaks?

Season 18 Episode 10 GIF by The Simpsons

14 hours ago, Gaikoku-hito said:

Wolves have some bite

and breaking the curse?

Here we are just one week into the season but the Vancouver Wolves have been better than expected at this point of the season and are showing some bite with a 500 record. Can the Wolves make the play-offs? Woah!! Also rotating alternate captains, who would have thought of that? Management did but why? Answer three questions for one TPE or all six for two TPE. As always have fun!!

1.     Do you like the idea of rotating Alternate Captaincy in the short term until the roster is more established? Why or why not?

2.     A lot of talk with Malmo breaking tradition announce goaltender Ash Sparks as their captain this season. Should goalies be announced or allowed to wear the captaincy? Why or why not?

3.     Do you think the Vancouver Wolves can make the play-offs? Why or why not?

4.     Do you think it would be wise if the Vancouver Wolves make the play-off this season, likely giving up another top pick by doing so? Why or why not?

5.     Who has been the biggest surprise for the Vancouver Wolves this season? Why or why not?

1. I believe we should just do 3-4 Alternate captains moving forward. We have a leadership by committee locker-room in my opinion.

2. Captaincy is a honor that doesn't really mean much in the long run in the ice.  So what if he can't go talk to the referee at all times, just send an alternate captain to handle that. Leaders need to be recognized however the team sees fit.

3. I mean they technically could as the North American conference seems to be weak outside the top two.

4. I think trying to avoid the playoffs would be the smart move. However if the new recruits to the league pan out there will be lots of good players in the last first round and beyond. 

5. Ben McLaughlin has been a beast so far this season!

6. Night and Day according to Google. 

On 1/16/2024 at 9:36 PM, Gaikoku-hito said:

Wolves have some bite

and breaking the curse?

1). I do, we have a young team here with a new core coming up soon. It's a great way to let this new leadership group form on its own!

2). Yeah I do, since this involves me a bit 😅 I think a leader can be anyone on the team, and if the players all vote for the goalie then he deserves to wear a C.

3). I think we'd be lucky if we squeeze into the wildcard round, however I wouldn't be surprised if we missed out.

4). No, but we can't openly tank. But it would be nice to still have a top pick by not making the playoffs.

5). Some of our games against big opponents have shown flashes of brilliance from the wolves' end. I did not expect us to do as well in those games!

6). I'd say water but I think that's only answering the back half of this lol.

On 1/16/2024 at 10:36 PM, Gaikoku-hito said:

Wolves have some bite

and breaking the curse?

Day breaks but never falls, your pants fall but never break. 

On 1/16/2024 at 10:36 PM, Gaikoku-hito said:

1. I think it's fine, we have a lot of leaders on the team so it's good to let them all get a chance to wear a letter at certain points. 

2. I love goalies but don't think they should wear the C mainly because you have to be able to be in the refs ear all the time and need to leave the crease a lot.

3. I think we also have a chance to make the playoffs with our amazing coaching staff in Vancouver. 

4. Honestly I think we did so well in the S92 draft that we can afford to pick later in the next draft and be fine. 

5. I'd say Ben McLaughin's goal scoring rate has been an impressive surprise, he's on a great pace.

Another Week Another Dollar!!

Cash Money GIF

A ton of trades this week as the rebuild in Vancouver continues so let talk about the future this week. Answer three questions for one TPE or all six for two TPE. As always have fun!!

1.     Ben McLaughlin and Elle Aura Ashe traded to Prague for Vinny Lecavalier and S93 VAN 2nd? What do you think of the trade and did we get enough for two players in the trade? Why or Why not?

2.     Fraser Wallace was traded to Toronto for Cole Caufield jr (welcome back) and S94 TOR 3rd? Did you like this trade? Why or why not?

3.     Braeden Panarella was also traded for an S94 DCD 3rd? Again what do you think of the trade?

4.     With selling off more assets of assets that we didn`t have; it means it will be tough to win another game this season. How are you going to keep yourself motivated with all the losing that should come?

5.     Losing means a really good draft pick in the first round; Who should we try to draft and why?

6.     Theme week is just around the corner, what do you think this year’s theme week will be and What should it be?

Jim Mora Playoffs GIF

10 hours ago, Gaikoku-hito said:

Cash Money GIF

A ton of trades this week as the rebuild in Vancouver continues so let talk about the future this week. Answer three questions for one TPE or all six for two TPE. As always have fun!!

1.     Ben McLaughlin and Elle Aura Ashe traded to Prague for Vinny Lecavalier and S93 VAN 2nd? What do you think of the trade and did we get enough for two players in the trade? Why or Why not?

2.     Fraser Wallace was traded to Toronto for Cole Caufield jr (welcome back) and S94 TOR 3rd? Did you like this trade? Why or why not?

3.     Braeden Panarella was also traded for an S94 DCD 3rd? Again what do you think of the trade?

4.     With selling off more assets of assets that we didn`t have; it means it will be tough to win another game this season. How are you going to keep yourself motivated with all the losing that should come?

5.     Losing means a really good draft pick in the first round; Who should we try to draft and why?

6.     Theme week is just around the corner, what do you think this year’s theme week will be and What should it be?

Jim Mora Playoffs GIF

1. Lecavalier still has another year on his contract and could be a good depth piece next year on a very young roster. A 2nd round pick with the influx of prospects in the draft could be the biggest part of the trade.

2. Caufield Jr. will be retired next year, and who knows what a 3rd round pick could get in return in a trade or in the draft, so it might have been trading Wallace for nothing, but we will have to see. 

3. Another draft pick in a draft that is currently unknown, so it might again be a free player for DCD. However maybe it can be used to swing a trade next year in hopefully a contending season. 

4. Luckily I won't have to worry about the losing this season, but hopefully those on the roster see the bigger picture where we see five prospects or more join the team in Season 93.

5. Maybe a vet in Gianfranco Del Rocco or a first gen like UghSik, Annie Oaks, or Lucy Leitner. 

6. Hopefully anything easier to write out then last seasons recruitment ideas them week. 

On 1/23/2024 at 9:51 PM, Gaikoku-hito said:

Cash Money GIF

Jim Mora Playoffs GIF

1). I think it was a smart trade with the sudden influx of users earning a decent amount that can be selected in the S93 draft. There's potential to grab someone that will really benefit the franchise!

2). I'm indifferent behind it, really wouldn't have an opinion here.

3). Same thing, indifferent. We're stocking up on picks which makes sense though!

4). The dream is the future. It will be tough right now but the focus should be ahead of us, not on the games being played right now.

5). I'd lean towards either Gianfranco Del Rocco or Antonia Bucatini if we can get one of them.

6). I'd like to go back to a fun theme or something super creative. Maybe something along the lines of "Invision the VHL in the future 50 seasons from now" 🤔

On 1/23/2024 at 10:51 PM, Gaikoku-hito said:

Cash Money GIF

Jim Mora Playoffs GIF

1. I don't know a lot about the players moved but seems like a sensible deal given where we are in the standings and I trust our GM's. 

2. Coe Caufield is a solid player, I like it because it's a good hockey name. 

3. Another great name, reminds me of Panarin which means this guys has gotta be good. 

4. Well I'm not up with the team yet so I will be ok but def will feel bad for you guys if you lose that much but it happens. 

5. Draft another franchise player, just not a defenseman who is going to be on my pairing and steal my hits! lol

6. Probably something about the history of the league is usually good. 

Season 2 Judge GIF by PBS

Theme Week & Trade deadline

Here are another week and another dollar for a press conference about this week main topics. What are they well look below and provide some great quality answers: Answer three questions for one TPE or all six for two TPE. As always have fun!!

1. Theme week is currently taking place so do you actively take part in theme week or do you prefer to skip out on theme week? Why or why not?

2. Theme week being an All-Star game when the All-Star game is taking place in Toronto feels like this theme came from someone lining in the center of the hockeyverse (Toronto) so do you like this years theme? Why or Why not?

3. Are you going to watch any of the Toronto (NHL) All-star activities? Why or why not?

4. Do you actively follow the trades leading up to the trade deadline? Why or why not?

5. Players can recreate next week so if you could recreate a new player next week what position and why?

6. Vancouver trade or Winnipeg trade in the NHL; Which one was better and why?

week computer GIF

New Player coming soon!! 👀

Here are another week and another dollar for a press conference about this week main topics. What are they well look below and provide some great quality answers: Answer three questions for one TPE or all six for two TPE. As always have fun!!

1. Theme week is currently taking place so do you actively take part in theme week or do you prefer to skip out on theme week? Why or why not?

2. Theme week being an All-Star game when the All-Star game is taking place in Toronto feels like this theme came from someone lining in the center of the hockeyverse (Toronto) so do you like this years theme? Why or Why not?

3. Are you going to watch any of the Toronto (NHL) All-star activities? Why or why not?

4. Do you actively follow the trades leading up to the trade deadline? Why or why not?

5. Players can recreate next week so if you could recreate a new player next week what position and why?

week computer GIF

1. I like to take place in theme week since returning more so than when I was around previously, just for the free TPE more than anything. Plus theme weeks allow to not have to think of a PT which can sometimes be the worst part.

2. Yes, I personally enjoyed this seasons them week as it allowed multiple different ideas to come out from the members. 

3. I didn’t even know it was all-star weekend until I tried to make my Tim Hortons hockey picks and realized there were no games for a few days in a row.

4. I don’t really follow the trades outside my VHL team.

5. I don’t have an answer here. I created as a S92 so I would play in S1 and S100 in the VHL. I have no plans made for any future players as I don’t know if I have a future in the league.

6. Winnipeg. Jets needed a 2nd line Center bad and the price wasn’t awful . Plus I’m a jets fan so fuck the Canucks.

On 2/3/2024 at 1:40 AM, Gaikoku-hito said:

week computer GIF

1. Yes I do theme week because xtra tpe! Even if I have no idea whats going on in the league I do it!

2. Yes it's fine, the all star weekend in nhl was cool this yr

3. Yes I watched it all I have nothing else to do

4. I dont actively follow but if I noticed a new name in my teams box score I go look at the trade and how we got them

5. Maybe a center next for me but long career with this guy before that

6. Vancouver because everything Vancouver does is great in NHL or VHL!

On 2/2/2024 at 10:40 PM, Gaikoku-hito said:

week computer GIF

1. I always participate in Theme Week. Gotta get that double TPE! I usually have a hard time coming up with an idea and find myself waiting till the last moment to create something for theme week. 

2. The "stars" definitely aligned for the folks picking theme week this week haha! I'm on board with the theme this season, it was a bit easier to figure out what to make for it at least from my end. We have so many great players in the VHL that it was nice to make a graphic to highlight one of them. 

3. It will most likely depend on if Triller tunes in to watch them and then I'll check it out in the background at home. I don't usually watch it, just don't have any interest. But if it is on the TV in the background I'll most likely tune in.

4. I have not been following them recently. I feel like my overall activity (other than hitting weekly tpe tasks) has been down on discord and the forums in general just due to work picking up and a toddler keeping me busy. Once things slow down I'd like to be more involved again on the VHL and keep an eye on the trades. I've been surprised by the trades on my team because I haven't been paying attention lately! 

5. I'd be interested in creating a stellar goalie! It feels like most people create forwards and I want to try doing something other than a forward. I already have a defenseman but I would like to try something different and not recreate the same position right away. 

6. I haven't been following this to know which one is better and why. I'm going have to look this up and see what has been happening. I'm very out of the loop!

VancouverPressConferenceRiddles.jpg.f3b2f433b7b2e3080c82d99302753c9b.jpg

The Riddles of a Season?

Here we are at the end of the season and a lot of things are clear but a few are not. Yeah, Hockey is a great sport that is very unpredictable but that is great right since it means the best team doesn`t always win. Regular season is coming to a close and we have a few things to be excited about so lets talk about shall we? Answer three questions for one TPE or all six for two TPE. As always have fun!!

1. Liv Slater @Subject056 has been playing amazing this season and tied the hybrid record for Defense goals in the season at 35 goals? Do you think Liv Slater can break the record in the last eight games and how many goals do they finish with?

2. Nick Sansoe @Tipskid97 has also been rather impress this season leading the team in points and currently sit at 78pts clearly setting new career highes!! Do you think Nick Sansoe should be considered for the Dustin Funk Trophy as the most improved player?

3. Dalkr Vidarsson @KaleebtheMighty has been rather impress this season with limited support in front of him with 3.12GA, 0.924% and 5 shut-outs? Give me an over or under if Dalkr Vidarsson will have more than 5 shut-out next season? Why?

4. We missed the play-off officially as of today, even though we have been winning more lately, was this always going to be a Thanos moment? Why or why not?

5. If you were handing out awards for the Defense this season, what awards would you consider Liv Slater for? (Alexander Valiq Trophy - Top Offense Defenceman, Jake Wylde Trophy - Defensive Defenceman , Sterling Labatte Trophy - Top Defenseman)

6. Riddle: A man who was outside in the rain without a hat or an umbrella didn`t get a single hair on his head wet. Why?

Raining Episode 5 GIF by The Simpsons

37 minutes ago, Gaikoku-hito said:

The Riddles of a Season?

Here we are at the end of the season and a lot of things are clear but a few are not. Yeah, Hockey is a great sport that is very unpredictable but that is great right since it means the best team doesn`t always win. Regular season is coming to a close and we have a few things to be excited about so lets talk about shall we? Answer three questions for one TPE or all six for two TPE. As always have fun!!

1. Liv Slater @Subject056 has been playing amazing this season and tied the hybrid record for Defense goals in the season at 35 goals? Do you think Liv Slater can break the record in the last eight games and how many goals do they finish with?

2. Nick Sansoe @Tipskid97 has also been rather impress this season leading the team in points and currently sit at 78pts clearly setting new career highes!! Do you think Nick Sansoe should be considered for the Dustin Funk Trophy as the most improved player?

3. Dalkr Vidarsson @KaleebtheMighty has been rather impress this season with limited support in front of him with 3.12GA, 0.924% and 5 shut-outs? Give me an over or under if Dalkr Vidarsson will have more than 5 shut-out next season? Why?

4. We missed the play-off officially as of today, even though we have been winning more lately, was this always going to be a Thanos moment? Why or why not?

5. If you were handing out awards for the Defense this season, what awards would you consider Liv Slater for? (Alexander Valiq Trophy - Top Offense Defenceman, Jake Wylde Trophy - Defensive Defenceman , Sterling Labatte Trophy - Top Defenseman)

6. Riddle: A man who was outside in the rain without a hat or an umbrella didn`t get a single hair on his head wet. Why?

Answers:

1. I definitely think so! With 8 games left Slater is bound to get at least one more goal in. If we get any power plays then Slater is for sure going to get more goals in! I'd like to put a specific number in for how many I think Slater will get but I don't want to jinx it 😂
  1. Nick Sansoe should definitely be considered! If you go from 21 point to, what will be, 80+ he should definitely be at least nominated. Man's got skills
  1. Over - especially with Dom and Girts players join the team on defense
  1. Yes it was. With the team rebuild it was inevitable to happen this season. Looking forward to see where we get to in the upcoming seasons
  1. Not to toot my own horn but all of them 😂🙏. With Slater's shots blocked and hits she showed up defensively despite the plus minus. Offensively, Slater hopefully finishes in the top 10 for goals in the league. With all the combined that makes for a pretty good all around defenseman. It would be great to win any one of those though!
  1. Took me a minute but I got it!
    Spoiler

He's bald!

Edited by Subject056

38 minutes ago, Gaikoku-hito said:

1.  Yes, and he finishes with 39 total- forever to hold the record as a Vancouver Wolf!  Great season for him.  Love to see defensive players flourish.

2. yes for sure. I don't follow the players in VHL as much now that Im in the E but yes.  what an improvement.

3. Dalkr is a BEAST!  To put those numbers up on a re-building club speak to some great days ahead for him and the Wolves. With some TPE earning for next few seasons I expect him to be a top goalie in the league. 

4. It's always tough to re-build.  Ive been on a team that was rebuilding and it was a bit of a drag to stay motivated.  This club is different though and the team seems ready and willing to take the hits knowing that the future is bright.

5. The Valiq for sure! Although he has some stiff competition with Stone, Callway,, and PEB. Id argue Labatte as well due to blocked shots, hits, points and considering he's not on a playoff contender team. 

6.  Well.....like me, he is bald

58 minutes ago, Gaikoku-hito said:

The Riddles of a Season?

1. I picked them in fantasy because Liv is amazing so I'm not surprised, yes I think they can break the record! 38 goals. 

2. Yes Sansoe has been great, should definitely be considered for the Funk. I won it once so I know these things. 

3. Over because the team will be improved and we rule so I always bet on us being better. 

4. I don't think anyone expected us to be a top team this season but always good to see the group click anytime of the seaosn

5. Top offensive defenseman and top overall Defenseman, could even make a case for defensive defenseman. Liv should win em all! 

6. because he was bald. 

The Riddles of a Season?

1. Slater is going to end with 40 goals in my opinion, so my answer would be yes he is breaking that record. 

2. I think his name will be on the ballot, but with the league and its members not really interested in voting for decent players on bad teams, I don't think he will end the season with the Funk Award. 

3. If I was a betting man, I would take the over. 

4. Sure? I'm not certain what you mean so I will nod and smile. 

5. I would say Slater has a decent chance at the Labatte and Valiq trophies this season.

6. He's a bald man. 

On 2/11/2024 at 9:35 PM, Gaikoku-hito said:

The Riddles of a Season?

1. I hope they break the record. They've been playing amazingly and i hope get at least 40 goals.

2. I believe he should, you can't  light up the goal like he's been doing and not at least be considered.

3. I want to believe and if I had the money to drop on it would bet he would get more than 5.

4. With the rebuild happening it was probably inevitable.

5. It has to be at least the Labatte and Valiq trophies for Liv and maybe even the Wylde trophy

6. He was bald.

On 2/11/2024 at 10:35 PM, Gaikoku-hito said:

The Riddles of a Season?

1. call it cheating but I'll answer yes to this as she already did 😛

2. I might be biased but absolutely yes!

3. he will have more than 5 shutouts and he will do even better the next season

4. I don't think this is too bad, we're a young team

5. Alexander Valiq trophy

6. he's bald... the gif kind of gave the answer haha