S37 Pre-season closes

Final Updates for S37

Training Camps, Free Agency Close

Sunday, March 9

S37 VHLM Dispersal Draft - 6pm ET

Monday, March 10

Season 37 Begins. Maybe.

Why isn't Victor a slut anymore?

EDIT: I confused Edgar and Victor, that make sense because Edgar was very confused when I talked to him.

Edited by Meowing Jesus

• Admin

Curious what events as a brand new player I should be looking forward to. Still clueless on the order of how things work for a new guy. I've seen the way to get better but that is about it.

New first-gen TC will open in the VHLM at the same time as the VHL so that will be a TPE earning opportunity, as will award predictions opening up after the awards ceremony.

Directly impacting your player this season will be the VHLM Dispersal Draft, which will likely be scheduled for Sunday.

New first-gen TC will open in the VHLM at the same time as the VHL so that will be a TPE earning opportunity, as will award predictions opening up after the awards ceremony.

Directly impacting your player this season will be the VHLM Dispersal Draft, which will likely be scheduled for Sunday.

So Drafts are taking place after pre season has started? Doesn't that sound silly to you? Should happen before rosters are even updated/added to for pre season etc to be honest. 

So Drafts are taking place after pre season has started? Doesn't that sound silly to you? Should happen before rosters are even updated/added to for pre season etc to be honest. 

So you wouldn't be opposed to a draft where 1/2 of the GMs are present where they can't make it, just so it can be early enough for you?

So you wouldn't be opposed to a draft where 1/2 of the GMs are present where they can't make it, just so it can be early enough for you?

#WreckedHisAss

[inb4] Device responds with a 3 paragraph post.

#KnowYourMoves #SwitchItUp

Not exactly what he is saying at all. He is saying the draft has never taken place during pre-season, hell draftees don't even know what team they are on and guys like Slaughter would join their team half-way through pre-season? Thats a bit sketch.

Thank you again for hitting it on the head Kendrick. It isn't about me, the fact is we are asking new people who join this league to wait a whole week as shit goes on like awards and other things before they find out what they are doing? Go check previous season, Draft is one of the first big things we do in the off season and rightfully so. It allows everything else to open up.

I'm aware there are time constraints and that certainly needs to be addressed. 

#BarelyAParagraph #KeslerIsAChild 

Not exactly what he is saying at all. He is saying the draft has never taken place during pre-season, hell draftees don't even know what team they are on and guys like Slaughter would join their team half-way through pre-season? Thats a bit sketch.

Then bump pre-season back. Conducting the draft early when people can't attend is idiotic.

• Admin

Every single VHLM team has a co-GM, it honestly shouldn't be hard to have the draft any night this week.

Why are you bringing this up here and not in your GM forum? I was going purely off the posts there.

Thank you again for hitting it on the head Kendrick. It isn't about me, the fact is we are asking new people who join this league to wait a whole week as shit goes on like awards and other things before they find out what they are doing? Go check previous season, Draft is one of the first big things we do in the off season and rightfully so. It allows everything else to open up.

I'm aware there are time constraints and that certainly needs to be addressed. 

#BarelyAParagraph #KeslerIsAChild

think you're confusing VHL and VHLM drafts.