S36 Off-Season Schedule

Victor

Thanks for the flattery everyone.  In reality the list probably made the process longer, haha.  But it's about to come in handy because the non-crossed out niggas are getting in on a drop party!  MASSIVE DROP PARTY!

Cga2iUh.jpg

We're EXTREMELY close to the season beginning (on time!) ladies and gentlemen, I'm just running one more test, and then getting kicked out of the library, so I'll sim and post when I get home. 

I'd like to thank everyone for their patience, and I'd like to SUPER thank Victor, Higgins, and everyone else who contributed to making the off-season going as smoothly as it did.  :cheers:

We're EXTREMELY close to the season beginning (on time!) ladies and gentlemen, I'm just running one more test, and then getting kicked out of the library, so I'll sim and post when I get home. 

I'd like to thank everyone for their patience, and I'd like to SUPER thank Victor, Higgins, and everyone else who contributed to making the off-season going as smoothly as it did.  :cheers:

Shut the fuck up Jardy and sim you little wheat picking goat fucking hillbilly! #loveyou

Guest Svoboda_3

Thanks for the flattery everyone.  In reality the list probably made the process longer, haha.  But it's about to come in handy because the non-crossed out niggas are getting in on a drop party!  MASSIVE DROP PARTY!

Cga2iUh.jpg

Haha, I'm not the only one that writes shit down too. Doing my Across A Nation and typing about useless inactives, I write down stats, season stuff and info. Must be an organized-Saskatchewan thing.