S36 Off-Season Schedule

Victor

Ban Fresco and Sterling for talking about one of the three no-no's Mom tells everyone not too. (Finances, Religion, Politics)

For you it is, yes.

He said war limits the low and lower middle class populations, keeping the rich on top. Where does he say anything about eliminating populations. No need to get touchy, but what you said didnt make sense. Look up the definition of limit and eliminate, son. They dont mean the same thing.

If you search for "eliminate" or anything with a similar prefix, the only person that referenced it was you.  Everything else was strictly 'limiting'...  But for some reason, you keep on bringing up a word no one else has even mentioned.  Now you're just spiraling out of control.

If you search for "eliminate" or anything with a similar prefix, the only person that referenced it was you. Everything else was strictly 'limiting'... But for some reason, you keep on bringing up a word no one else has even mentioned. Now you're just spiraling out of control.

We have gone over this already. What you said doesnt fit into the context of what he meant. He wasnt talking about those populations decreasing, quite the opposite actually. Those populations or classes of people are growing larger in our society while the rich get richer. That is what he said. So get your strawman and get outta here.

We have gone over this already. What you said doesnt fit into the context of what he meant. He wasnt talking about those populations decreasing, quite the opposite actually. Those populations or classes of people are growing larger in our society while the rich get richer. That is what he said. So get your strawman and get outta here.

I merely stated a fact that is, in fact, true.  "He" is Jason, right?  Jason never said anything of the sort about the population increasing, rather Jason responded to a comment saying war limits the population of lower/middle class.

limiting the populations of the poor and lower middle class so that it's easier for the rich to stay on top

That is what Jason said.  See where Jason mentions the population of lower/middle class is growing larger?

sterling - you're wrong. completely misinterpreted fresco's statement. he didn't say anything that contradicted or attacked yours. you're a sociology major if i'm not mistaken, and yes, you are intelligent regarding these matters. you're going apples to oranges on this though, ya jabroni.

sterling - you're wrong. completely misinterpreted fresco's statement. he didn't say anything that contradicted or attacked yours. you're a sociology major if i'm not mistaken, and yes, you are intelligent regarding these matters. you're going apples to oranges on this though, ya jabroni.

lolwhat, I didnt say anything in the matter. I simply stated he misinterpreted what someone else meant to say. I understand his statement completely, but it, in my opinion, has nothing to do with the meaning of Jason's comment.

Again, he meant the poor are being oppressed by war. War is a tool used by the rich to keep poor people in line. It, in my opinion, had nothing to do with the population of those particular groups per se. That is what it meant, thats why he said 'to keep the rich on top'. Making fewer poor people doesnt keep the rich on top.

Ban Fresco and Sterling for talking about one of the three no-no's Mom tells everyone not too. (Finances, Religion, Politics)

Excuse me sir, I'd like to talk to you about Jesus.

lolwhat, I didnt say anything in the matter. I simply stated he misinterpreted what someone else meant to say. I understand his statement completely, but it, in my opinion, has nothing to do with the meaning of Jason's comment.

Again, he meant the poor are being oppressed by war. War is a tool used by the rich to keep poor people in line. It, in my opinion, had nothing to do with the population of those particular groups per se. That is what it meant, thats why he said 'to keep the rich on top'. Making fewer poor people doesnt keep the rich on top.

Just sounds like a you interpreted Jason's comment differently than I did, that's all.  No big.

Excuse me sir, I'd like to talk to you about Jesus.

Well hello there, I am listening but you may not enter my home, so we'll talk on the front steps.

Well hello there, I am listening but you may not enter my home, so we'll talk on the front steps.

Great! Did you know that when people ask you what would Jesus do, flipping over tables and chasing people with a whip is a possible outcome?

Great! Did you know that when people ask you what would Jesus do, flipping over tables and chasing people with a whip is a possible outcome?

Is that right? Tell me more about the whips, please!

tell me more  :hmm:

Is that right? Tell me more about the whips, please!

I'm glad you asked, it's one of the more amusing stories in the Bible to me. Well, for reasons irrelevant to the story, the temple Jesus went to had been turned into a market of some sort. All sorts of peddlers, vendors and whatnot inside the temple. You're probably starting to remember it already. Well, Jesus walks in and sees this and boy is he mad. How dare they turn this holy place of worship into a den of peddlers! Nobody really seems to care, so Jesus knows that it is time to get turnt up. He gets pretty steamed, starts flipping over tables and whatnot to make his point clear that these charlatans need to leave. Well, some of those jokers still aren't getting the point, so he gets ahold of a whip (being the temple has become a market) and starts chasing dudes the hell out.

3224823-2050962630-jesus.jpg

Apparently Jesus was one hell of a bouncer in his day.