Sergey Brovalenko Retirement

Kesler

Well this is it. Can’t believe this day is here. It feels like I’ve invested so much time in this player, and it actually really sucks this has to happen. - Stolen quote from STZ

Brovalenko was my second every player (Smirnov being the first). I put alot into this player, I have grown a lot as a member and as a graphics person. I have loved my time on this site and look forward to checking in on the site every morning and every day after school. I would like the thank guys like Koradek, Kendrick, Greg and Victor for all being my GM's and having to put up with me for how ever long I was on their teams. For the major part of Brovalenko's career I was not in a competing spot, winning the cup this past season was great and would love to repeat. 

To all my teammates, you have all been great! Every teammate I have had have been so great and have been so supportive. I would do shout outs to all those who I have met on this roller coaster of a career, but the list would be so long and really, the grammar mistakes would be an un amount-able.

Yes, I will be recreating and will be posting my new guy soon, so thanks guys for reading this, I really appreciate it!

:cheers:

#YOLO #BROVYAPPROVED

Edited by MÉTIS

Kesler, all the best for the Wolf career and what you achieved with Brovy. We had our moments as teammates, but you did great last season. Thanks for helping Davos to lift that cup and sorry you didn't get a couple more Funk votes.

Congrats on the career. I don't do this often for you Kesler but I think it is great that you have stuck out a full career and are back for more. Honestly the fact that your so young and have put up with at times being the leagues whipping boy, several flame wars with Jericho that are all now history and still seem to enjoy it and have fun here is a good testament I think. You'll likely still be the whipping boy, but at least you've earned yourself some respect with your consistency with your players and as a member. Good luck with your next guy. 

A great teammate and a guy who did absolutely everything he could for Davos. Some time ago, people would have never guessed I was describing Kesler. He's been a great guy for this team and Brovalenko will be sorely missed once he hangs up the skates. Let's get you one more cup brother!