We Clinched

Antone10

In my first year in the league, our team has clinched first place in the VHLM! Our team, the Las Vegas Aces, have really done an excellent job in a tough league. For a while there we were well ahead of the pack but recently Halifax and Ottawa have stormed up the standings are are right there. It should be a really fun playoffs and run for the Aces.

For my player, I am very happy with how well he has done in his first season. Just outside the top 10 in scoring for d-men is something I was hooping to achieve but didn’t think my player would achieve that so I’m very impressed with his offence. Defensively, I am very impressed and was hoping to be a top d-men in this league. Mitch has been able to be 4th best in plus- minus through 70 games as well as sitting 8th in hits. I am very happy with his defensive play as I wanted him to be a defensive defence man with an offensive touch. 

For improvements, I am hoping to improve on Mitch’s penalties. He took more penalties that I would have wanted but am happy with his intensity and physical play so we just have to work on finding a balance here.  For now we are focusing on finishing up the last two games and going on a  Long playoff run to win the championship. 

Congrats to our GM @Jubo07. Congrats to all my teammates. Let’s win the championship!

@wcats @NathanN @BluObieZ @CurtisG93 @Rocketman04 @DaftRaincloud @Anthony Matthews

@Matt_O @Ty343 @SwagSloth @jacobaa19 @Eparker24 @nymets5 @Antone10 @Goonie @Lefty

@oilmandan @Philliefan @TheLastOlympian07 @SpartanGibbles @Bonzaijoe