Comparing GoT Characters to VHL Members

eaglesfan036

In honor of the finale of game of thrones, I'll compare VHL members to GoT characters:

Hot Pie - @DilIsPickle - Hot Pie is just a talkative lovable dude who throws outrageous statements out there like because you wear armor you are automatically a knight. 

Any of the Iron Born - Robbie Zimmers because he is always trying to start shit but it never really turns into anything and he is easily conquered (I forget who he is someone please tag)

Gendry - @Will because he is kind of important to the grand scheme of things but disappears rowing his boat for 3 seasons

Tywin Lannister - @boubabi - Replace Franchise Cornerstone with the Lannister legacy and they fight just as hard for the same thing (though Tywin is smarter)

Ser Davos - @tfong tries really hard to be the adult in the room in general chat

Melisandre - @Beketov because he has been with the league since S1 and is 1,000 years old just like her

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, diamond_ace said:

<--- Probably Varys - too smart and it sometimes rubs people the wrong way, but in general not a bad guy

Now I see Varys in front of me winning every pubquiz possible ?