OFFICIAL VHL Clown List

Matt_O

Just now, GustavMattias said:

Doug's place or mine?

As weird as this is, I always felt like "Doug" was a suitable name for @Beketov. It like, fits his online personality? 

So all depends if his name is actually Doug. If not, your place please. I'll bring

half baked weed GIF

Just now, Banackock said:

As weird as this is, I always felt like "Doug" was a suitable name for @Beketov. It like, fits his online personality? 

So all depends if his name is actually Doug. If not, your place please. I'll bring

half baked weed GIF

We demand answers bek

On 7/17/2019 at 4:34 AM, Beketov said:

My first player carried my real name.

I'm honestly a bit surprised that this is news to people. I guess a decade and all the OG members aging out has left few who remember lol

• Commissioner
9 minutes ago, .sniffuM said:

What I've really been curious about is where did you derive Beketov from Bek?

Same way I’ve gotten every player name after Sharpe. Pick country of origin, look of popular first and last names in that country, decide on a combination that I find sounds good.

41 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Same way I’ve gotten every player name after Sharpe. Pick country of origin, look of popular first and last names in that country, decide on a combination that I find sounds good.

Any particular reason you stuck with it as your username? Obviously now as a commish you can't go around changing your username all the time but I feel like even when I first joined your username was already Beketov.

• Commissioner
14 minutes ago, .sniffuM said:

Any particular reason you stuck with it as your username? Obviously now as a commish you can't go around changing your username all the time but I feel like even when I first joined your username was already Beketov.

Originally I changed it with the intention of changing my username to match my player name every time. However Beketov was such a good player and all my others were such disappointments that it just kinda stuck haha