Recruited From: Reddit

Position: G

Height: 73 in.

Weight: 195 lbs.

Birthplace: Canada

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the league!

Where did you see us on twitter? Let me know if you need any help getting started or if you have any questions!

• Commissioner

Hey @Larry Five Hole,

Welcome to the VHL, some of the other GM's may present some offers as well. I am the GM of the Ottawa Lynx, and we won the Founder's Cup last season! We're in need of a starting goalie! We're not going to be competitive this season but I can guarantee you the starting position to get some experience in the league!  If you would like to be a part of the Lynx just quote this post and say Accepted!

Even if you choose another team, I wish you luck in your career! 

19 minutes ago, Acydburn said:

Hey @Larry Five Hole,

Welcome to the VHL, some of the other GM's may present some offers as well. I am the GM of the Ottawa Lynx, and we won the Founder's Cup last season! We're in need of a starting goalie! We're not going to be competitive this season but I can guarantee you the starting position to get some experience in the league!  If you would like to be a part of the Lynx just quote this post and say Accepted!

Even if you choose another team, I wish you luck in your career! 

Thank you for the offer! I hope to have a decision made shortly.

imageproxy.png.05dc69e4bfaa2bb333588a8ab83c08b7.png

Welcome to VHL!

I am GM of Houston Bulls and I can offer you a chance to play for one of the top contender teams! That being said, I have a backup role available. Not much ice-time wise but a great community and bunch of amazing people! All in all, you choice!

Be sure to wait for other offers too!

No matter which team you choose - good luck and have fun in VHL! 

GM John Frostbeard

Hey @Larry Five Hole ! Halifax 21st GM here! We're coming off back to back Founder's Cup sem-finals appearances and we're looking to go for it all this season. I can offer you my starting position for sure. We have a whole bunch of new, active members, loaded into a team Discord server, all of whom would be happy to help you out with getting to know your way around the site. We're a sixth year expansion team, who has had nothing but success in a league that is generally hard to win in for back to back seasons. The only thing we have yet to do is capture our first cup! You could help us there. You would really improve our team and I'd love to have you along.

The team also will be participating in some extracurricular activities. But if I had to pick three things that this team is good at doing it would be winning, helping each other out wherever we can, and most importantly having fun! So what do you say? Want to be a member of the 21st? To accept this offer just quote the post and say "accepted", although whether you choose us or not, I wish you the best of luck in your career! ?

Edited by fonziGG

2 hours ago, Larry Five Hole said:

Thank you for the offer! I hope to have a decision made shortly.

Hi Larry :)

I'm not a GM but I love your name. My Player Is Brick Wahl up in the pros, If you need help with building your Goalie let me know. I'm always happy to help another tendie out especially one with such a great name ;)

-Blade

btw never take a back up position if you can avoid it, make a name for yourself! I wanna see Bruce Theodore  in the HOF :D

Edited by BladeMaiden

31 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

Hi Larry :)

I'm not a GM but I love your name. My Player Is Brick Wahl up in the pros, If you need help with building your Goalie let me know. I'm always happy to help another tendie out especially one with such a great name ;)

-Blade

btw never take a back up position if you can avoid it, make a name for yourself! I wanna see Bruce Theodore  in the HOF :D

Take her advice 

-her backup

Hello and welcome to the league @Larry Five Hole my name is MexicanCow and i am the AGM of San Diego! 

We are about 20 games into the season and we have a record of 9-10-1. We are looking to be a competitive team and you are one of the last pieces we need in order to win. If you join San Diego you will be our backup goalie but could easily become the starter if you continue to grow! In the meantime, you can pad your stats, showcase your talents and join what will be an active locker-room.

If you have any question don't hesitate to ask me or the GM @InstantRockstar we're here to help! Good luck in your career and i'll see you on the ice!

Quote this and say "I accept" if you want to join San Diego! 

SASKATOON WILD
Saskatchewan, more than a mouthful.

Welcome @Larry Five Hole, as you notice you're quite popular due to being a goalie. We don't get so many created, so those we get are treasured! I would invite you to also consider Saskatoon when you make your decision. We're kind of at the bottom of the league, but an active goalie would change that. For the draft at end of season we have a bunch of draft picks, so if you wanted to stay your second season at SSK we can hopefully make sure that happens too.
We have a really good locker room, and both the GM and I are busy taking care of all our player's needs. Send us a PM or contact anyone of us on Discord if you want a chat or see our Discord-channel or anything like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQfkiTxB9kg

Good luck no matter which team you choose!

GM @Peace (Discord: MrZPeace#0598)
AGM @Elmebeck (Discord: VerloreneSiege#9910)

Edited by Elmebeck

7 hours ago, fonziGG said:

Hey @Larry Five Hole ! Halifax 21st GM here! We're coming off back to back Founder's Cup sem-finals appearances and we're looking to go for it all this season. I can offer you my starting position for sure. We have a whole bunch of new, active members, loaded into a team Discord server, all of whom would be happy to help you out with getting to know your way around the site. We're a sixth year expansion team, who has had nothing but success in a league that is generally hard to win in for back to back seasons. The only thing we have yet to do is capture our first cup! You could help us there. You would really improve our team and I'd love to have you along.

The team also will be participating in some extracurricular activities. But if I had to pick three things that this team is good at doing it would be winning, helping each other out wherever we can, and most importantly having fun! So what do you say? Want to be a member of the 21st? To accept this offer just quote the post and say "accepted", although whether you choose us or not, I wish you the best of luck in your career! ?

After careful consideration, I believe Halifax is the correct choice for my career, and look forward to achieving great things together. Accepted!