(S70) D - Shawn Glade Jr, TPE: 73

ShawnGlade

Q927fB2.png&key=7e7062a3158a5e9bc3a7845d

Hi @ShawnGlade and good to see you recreate! You know the "welcome to the league, quote and accept" business already so I'll get to the facts:

-If you sign with the Hounds, you'll be on the second pairing with maximum ice time and placement on the power play and penalty kill.

-We're a team competing for playoff success and hope to make a splash with some waiver signings, and I've got my eye on defense as a need of ours. You'd be the signing we need to round out our lines.

I'd love to sign you, but if you choose to sign elsewhere, good luck regardless.

-Gustav

imageproxy.png.05dc69e4bfaa2bb333588a8ab83c08b7.png

Heya! @ShawnGlade Houston has a place for you! Yes, it won't be a lot of ice time this season, but we are going for the cup so being on our roster could result in great achievements! 

Choice is yours buddy!

Be sure to check what other teams offer and choose exactly what suits you best!

GM John Frostbeard

Hey @ShawnGlade! Halifax 21st GM here! We're coming off back to back Founder's Cup semi-finals appearances and we're looking to go for it again this season. I can offer you a spot on our top 2 for sure, but our other defensemen is around the same place you are in terms of TPE. We have a whole bunch of new, active members, loaded into a team Discord server, all of whom would be happy to help you out with getting to know your way around the site. The only thing we have yet to do is capture our first cup! You could help us there. You would really improve our team and I'd love to have you along.

The team also will be participating in some extracurricular activities, including a drawful games night! But if I had to pick three things that this team is good at doing it would be winning, helping each other out wherever we can, and most importantly having fun! So what do you say? Want to be a member of the 21st? To accept this offer just quote the post and say "accepted", although whether you choose us or not, I wish you the best of luck in your career! ?

Hey Shawn,

You know who I am already so I'll cut to the chase. We only have 2 active Dmen, so I can offer you second pairing on the second place team. We want to make another run at the cup.

Cheers,

~Rayzor

2 hours ago, fonziGG said:

We have a whole bunch of new, active members, loaded into a team Discord server, all of whom would be happy to help you out with getting to know your way around the site.

well i do need help navigating the site

37 minutes ago, Acydburn said:

Hey @ShawnGlade,

I'd offer you first line minutes in Ottawa but I have a feeling you're signing in Halifax. If for some miracle you want to play in Ottawa for half a season, let me know. 

I'll sign for whoever can give good ice time and be competitive

everyone is in the running

• Commissioner
12 minutes ago, ShawnGlade said:

Well I can give you the ice time (line 1 + PK/PP) but unfortunately we're not going to be competitive unless all the new waivers sign with us lol.

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, ShawnGlade said:

Hey, I'm only running 2 D lines so you'd be getting a ton of ice team on Yukon.

8 hours ago, InstantRockstar said:

@ShawnGlade

You spent some time in Van-City, come join me in San Diego as my 2nd pairing player, PP, PK included, I think you'd enjoy yourself! 

You also know me from Rocket League so like ya , that means you join my team lol.

On 10/7/2019 at 9:57 AM, fonziGG said:

Hey @ShawnGlade! Halifax 21st GM here! We're coming off back to back Founder's Cup semi-finals appearances and we're looking to go for it again this season. I can offer you a spot on our top 2 for sure, but our other defensemen is around the same place you are in terms of TPE. We have a whole bunch of new, active members, loaded into a team Discord server, all of whom would be happy to help you out with getting to know your way around the site. The only thing we have yet to do is capture our first cup! You could help us there. You would really improve our team and I'd love to have you along.

The team also will be participating in some extracurricular activities, including a drawful games night! But if I had to pick three things that this team is good at doing it would be winning, helping each other out wherever we can, and most importantly having fun! So what do you say? Want to be a member of the 21st? To accept this offer just quote the post and say "accepted", although whether you choose us or not, I wish you the best of luck in your career! ?

Decided to follow in my previous player's footsteps and join the 21st!

1 hour ago, ShawnGlade said:

Decided to follow in my previous player's footsteps and join the 21st!

Good luck! Was hoping to get you with the Hounds but you're making a good choice and I look forward to seeing what you can do with Halifax.

Also going to tag @JeffD here because I think fonzi is out of town.