NA Finals, GM 4: Seattle Bears vs. Calgary Wranglers

VHL Games

• Beketov changed the title to NA Finals, GM 4: Seattle Bears vs. Calgary Wranglers

Great series @BladeMaiden. Thanks for setting my guys up for some nice points. 

Everyone else including @Bushito - thought it was gonna be tougher than that. You all were shit talking hard the other night. Couldn’t back it up. Great season by you guys. Super impressive to retool and somehow pull off beating VAN etc. Great season. See you next season :cheers: 

Get out the brooms, congrats to Seattle seriously. @Banackock probably feels like this is overdue, then again doesn't that always feel the case when Seattle eventually gets their one win every era? :P 

That said, what the fuck how does STHS make sense? It's not Seattle winning, it's more...like. Calgary somehow finished strong this season even after trading to get worse, then they upset a Vancouver team that dominated the rest of NA minus Seattle most of the season, only to go on to get easily swept by Seattle and not involved in any game. Meanwhile Toronto somehow pushes Seattle to 6 and wins a few dominant games? 

We are full on in NHL parity levels here folks. From this point on regardless of conference your going to start feeling bad for any team who misses the playoffs, because really there is nothing saying they couldn't upset, be swept, or whatever the hell else against most teams in their conference half the time now. Sure we've had coin flip playoffs before but man, where are the tiers? Over in NA everyone so middling that it's a pick em, over in EU everyone so dominant it's one too. Weird era for VHL folks, enjoy the ride. 

12 minutes ago, cody73 said:

:( All my former Hound bros (and one former Wrangler bro) bashing Calgary after sweeping us.... 

They were being assholes before the series started on discord. 

No no diss towards you big guy. Or most of you. For me, just blade. She made it clear she’s still whiney and can’t move on, haha. 

Good of luck next season dude :) 

On 10/28/2019 at 3:13 PM, DollarAndADream said:

Somebody understands what I'm saying.

How was Calgary better? 5 players are below 400 TPE on the Wranglers roster. Am I missing something here? Your top talent Seattle matches too. Our depth is better. 

51 minutes ago, Banackock said:

How was Calgary better? 5 players are below 400 TPE on the Wranglers roster. Am I missing something here? Your top talent Seattle matches too. Our depth is better. 

On 10/27/2019 at 10:21 PM, DollarAndADream said:

Calgary was actually better, they just didn't look like it or perform like it.

If that doesn't show the clear sarcasm, then I don't know what will.