beaviss is incompetent

Dil

You know what REALLY grinds my gears? Beaviss.

You would imagine that someone that has a rule named after then would REMEMBER TO FOLLOW THE FUCKING RULE?!?!?! That is not the case with @Beaviss.

There are 72 fucking games in the season. That means 72 opportunites to play your backup goalie a measily 8 games. But NO. This idiot is unable to play his goalie the expected amount.

QUE-G has so much free time on his hands now due to this incompetence, he was able to sign with Brazzers and is working with them full time.

I petition for Beaviss to be demoted to AGM and for @Philliefan to be promoted to GM of Vancouver. Maybe then can we play our backup goalie the required 8 times AND NOT BE HANDICAPPED IN THE PLAYOFFS.

You know what Beaviss? HOW DARE YOU?! You have stolen my dreams, my childhood with your empty words.

• Commissioner
3 minutes ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

still going on about this?

@Beaviss is a very competent GM and if im being honest with you im pretty sure its philliefan who runs the lines lol its like Beav is the GM and Phillie is the HC

Can confirm I don’t recall seeing lines from Beav once all season.

• Commissioner
4 minutes ago, Jtv123 said:

Can the assistant switch goalies?

It’s part of the lines. If the GM allows their AGM to perform line changes than they can swap the goalie out if they so choose. I don’t restrict certain changes based on who sets the lines.

Seriously though @Beaviss just start QUE G the first 8 games or something and get it out of the way for once.

2 minutes ago, Beketov said:

It’s part of the lines. If the GM allows their AGM to perform line changes than they can swap the goalie out if they so choose. I don’t restrict certain changes based on who sets the lines.

Seriously though @Beaviss just start QUE G the first 8 games or something and get it out of the way for once.

thats literally what I said lol

beke from here on out, i give you permission to start QUE-G for the first 8 games of the season from now until the end of time

3 hours ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

thats literally what I said lol

beke from here on out, i give you permission to start QUE-G for the first 8 games of the season from now until the end of time

If only you had that authority

• Commissioner
5 minutes ago, okocha5 said:

There's absolutely no better option if you don't want to spend time thinking about it. first 8 games or the last 8 games.

See the last 8 games you actually need to think about a lot because if you mess up or miscount you’re fucked. Also the intention of the rule is not to have it be on the simmer’s head so if your lines don’t work for some reason and you’ve waited until the very end you’re gonna miss some. Doing them right off the top is the safest method. Also gives you plenty of time to make the games back if your backup shits the bed.

Imagine watching a VHL game on TV late in the season where it's already clear Vancouver isn't gonna start their backup enough times and the commentators are absolutely roasting the team for doing this again while the camera pans on general manager Beaviss's face as he watches on unknowingly and curls five pound dumbells

• Commissioner
34 minutes ago, .sniffuM said:

Imagine watching a VHL game on TV late in the season where it's already clear Vancouver isn't gonna start their backup enough times and the commentators are absolutely roasting the team for doing this again while the camera pans on general manager Beaviss's face as he watches on unknowingly and curls five pound dumbells

Are those the pink or baby blue ones? working out GIF

• Commissioner
2 minutes ago, .sniffuM said:

They're both the same weight so the biceps will be equally strong, they'll just be different colors from each other.

Is that going to help with is forearms or is that strength going to come from distributing free literature/playing a little five on one?

3 minutes ago, Acydburn said:

Is that going to help with is forearms or is that strength going to come from distributing free literature/playing a little five on one?

Primarily five on one, unfortunately Beaviss frequently loses to the one.