ok boomer

Dil

HMM

I think it's time we talk about the biggest issue facing the planet to today:

Climate Change

Boomers

Now, Boomers have not only taken over the world, but have now conquered something far greater, the VHL discord.

Over the last little while, more and more boomers have been becoming active on the VHL discord. In fact, @Victor the Boomer "Fuhrer" as many call him has actually been fairly active on discord lately even though he has said in the past that "BAcK In My dAY We UsED To CoMMuNIcaTe ViA ThE FoURum ThrEAds AnD ThE SiTe WaS MoRE AcTIvE", he has actually gone and taken part in FULL BLOWN CONVERSATION.

I think that the boomers, and the secret shadow people are joining forces to conquer the VHL, and we must band together to stop them.

Last time, I introduced 3 members to the Victory Hockey League Anti Secret Shadow People Association (VHL ASS PA):

@Beaviss

@eaglesfan036

@GustavMattias

Now that we have come to the conclusion that the boomers are operating with the VHL ASS PA, we need more members. I recently stole some money from @Banackock's shed and am able to afford 2 more members to join the VHL ASS PA:

@Mr_Hatter - Because I love him

@Josh - For diversity reasons

Together, The Victory Hockey League Anti Secret Shadow People Association will fight off the Secret Shadow People and the Boomers.

LONG LIVE THE VHL ASS PA