San Diego Marlins Press Conference

Oatex

1. With the regular season coming to an end this week, who has stood out to you in the lockeroom? 

Pietro Angellini. He's always a consistent face in the locker-room talking to the team, and it helps people listen up when your number two in the VHLM in scoring.  Hopefully he has a long VHL career in front of him.  

2. How would you evaluate your regular season performance? 

I can say I am happy with how I am playing this season. Much higher point performance than expected and currently sitting in the top ten for hits in the league. Need to improve on my shot blocking in the off-season to make me a better player though. 

3. We will finish the regular season 2nd in the Western Conference and could be as high as 4th in the League. How do you feel about SDM’s season?

I feel that we are in a good place to make noise come playoff time, but can't help but worry a bit over the past performance against the other playoff teams. Overall we should be proud on a season that finishes over 100 points. 

4. With our opponent likely being Ottawa, a team we struggled with this season (1-4-0), what do you think the strategy should be to overcome the Lynx this season?

We are basically playing a carbon copy of ourselves in Ottawa. Currently we sit with the exact same record, with a very minuscule difference in our goals for and against. We have to keep peppering Krishna and hopefully wear him done early to make it through them in round one. 

5.  Who do you think has the most momentum heading into both the VHL and VHLM playoffs? 

Houston in the VHLM. Team has had long winning streaks three or four times this season. A winning streak in the playoffs can be all you need to get it done. In the VHL you can never count out Riga in a playoff series. 

6.  A little off topic for this one: Now that we into round 2 (it’s really 3 but okay), how has your bracket faired for the NHL playoffs?

I do not have a NHL Bracket, and I couldn't I tell you who's in the playoffs. I believe Vancouver is still in as my father has been talking about them.

1.      With the regular season coming to an end this week, who has stood out to you in the lockeroom? I think both @okifenoki and @Steve have really stood out this season! Both guys are new to the team but they have been so active and displayed quality leadership to the younger guys. On top of that they are both really good about helping out the team and just being top quality team players so props to them and I'm a bit sad we wont be teammates after this season. 

2.      How would you evaluate your regular season performance? Overall I think this season has been everything I could've hoped for! My game has improved so much since last season and that is evident in the numbers! My production from an offensive standpoint has sky rocketed and my defense hasn't taken much of a hit either so overall I really solid season leading the blue line!

3.      We will finish the regular season 2nd in the Western Conference and could be as high as 4th in the League. How do you feel about SDM’s season? Coming from the pretty much the bottom of the league last season to being one of the top teams this season has been really amazing! I mean its been such a big turn around and I would say no matter what happens in the playoffs this has been a wildly successful season! Of course we're still gunning for the cup!

4.      With our opponent likely being Ottawa, a team we struggled with this season (1-4-0), what do you think the strategy should be to overcome the Lynx this season? Well as you know, playoff hockey is a different beast than regular season hockey, so I think if we come prepared to give it everything we got we have a chance. Plus our games against Ottawa have been close this year win or lose so I think if we get a little luck on our side we can easily overcome them!

5.      Who do you think has the most momentum heading into both the VHL and VHLM playoffs? Seattle for the VHL for sure, they have been on a tear all season and im sure that's gonna continue into the playoffs! For the VHLM I guess Miami, they have really put it on late in the season. 

6.      A little off topic for this one: Now that we into round 2 (it’s really 3 but okay), how has your bracket faired for the NHL playoffs? Oh god it's awful, I don't even want to talk about it. Plus my Caps got eliminated so I'm pretty much done with the NHL for a little while!

1.      With the regular season coming to an end this week, who has stood out to you in the lockeroom?

A: I can't say I have been that active in the locker room but who ever has the player Build Help that's a pretty funny name.

2.      How would you evaluate your regular season performance?

A: I haven't played much but we are going deep in the playoffs so isn't that the goal.

3.      We will finish the regular season 2nd in the Western Conference and could be as high as 4th in the League. How do you feel about SDM’s season?

A: That is a pretty amazing season and I think we can achieve even more.

4.      With our opponent likely being Ottawa, a team we struggled with this season (1-4-0), what do you think the strategy should be to overcome the Lynx this season?

A: Haha a little late we already got rid of them.

5.      Who do you think has the most momentum heading into both the VHL and VHLM playoffs?

A: Definitely us our players are constantly improving it's great.

6.      A little off topic for this one: Now that we into round 2 (it’s really 3 but okay), how has your bracket faired for the NHL playoffs?

A: I didn't make a NHL playoff or even pay attention to the NHL playoffs.

San Diego Final Regular Season Press Conference: August 31, 2020 – September 6, 2020

First of all, what an amazing series versus Ottawa. You guys/gals absolutely killed it!

1.      With Ottawa down, we’ll either get Miami or Houston in the second round (if Vegas can complete a comeback versus Minnesota). What’s the key to not only hanging in with Miami, but beating them in a series?

2.      Personally, I think we have the grit to beat Houston, what would you say the key would be to beating Houston?

3.      What were some of the words exchanged in the handshake line between yourself and a member of the Lynx that you could share with the group?

4.      Looking ahead to the offseason for a moment, what is one thing you’d like to do this offseason in the VHL that would be engaging with the community?

5.      Who among your San Diego teammates are you most interested in following as they make their transition to the VHL next season?

6.      What are your favorite hockey-based shows/films? If you haven’t seen a single hockey show/film, what are you doing with your life instead you heathen?

BONUS: FEEL FREE NOT TO ANSWER IF YOU’RE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH IT: At the risk of making things a bit political, with all the unrest in the world right now, hockey has stood with many other sports in support of ending systemic racism. Approaching the subject on a more sports-orientated road, what would be one thing you’d like to see changed to help further diversify the game of hockey and encourage Black athletes to pursue a career on the ice?

1.      With Ottawa down, we’ll either get Miami or Houston in the second round (if Vegas can complete a comeback versus Minnesota). What’s the key to not only hanging in with Miami, but beating them in a series?

Defense, as always. The better we can defend and make the game easier for Dimmadome @Esso2264 the better our chances. Goals are gifts and everyone likes scoring but defense wins championships.

2.      Personally, I think we have the grit to beat Houston, what would you say the key would be to beating Houston?

We need to skate with them and match their pace. They have been on fire all season and not many teams have been able to slow them down. If we match their pace and get them to chase us a bit we should draw some penalties and get some power play time which has proven to be an advantage for us so far.

3.      What were some of the words exchanged in the handshake line between yourself and a member of the Lynx that you could share with the group?

I definitely gave props to Alec Volchenkov @SirRupertBarnes, he had a hell of a series and was a solid opponent through the whole series.

4.      Looking ahead to the offseason for a moment, what is one thing you’d like to do this offseason in the VHL that would be engaging with the community?

I think some more people hosting live graphics sessions would be cool. I could use some photoshop pointers and I know others would probably enjoy some tips, as well. Besides that, Zetterberg's offseason tournament was pretty cool last year. I will be entering again.

5.      Who among your San Diego teammates are you most interested in following as they make their transition to the VHL next season?

It will be awesome to see what Merrick @Steve and HJK @Dtayl can do at the next level. They have been great teammates and I will be looking forward to seeing them in the bigs.

6.      What are your favorite hockey-based shows/films? If you haven’t seen a single hockey show/film, what are you doing with your life instead you heathen?

Mystery, Alaska is an all-time favorite. I also enjoyed Goon and have a soft spot for the Mighty Ducks, of course. Besides that, Letterkenny, though loosely related to hockey, has been a hilarious look at rural Canada.

BONUS: FEEL FREE NOT TO ANSWER IF YOU’RE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH IT: At the risk of making things a bit political, with all the unrest in the world right now, hockey has stood with many other sports in support of ending systemic racism. Approaching the subject on a more sports-orientated road, what would be one thing you’d like to see changed to help further diversify the game of hockey and encourage Black athletes to pursue a career on the ice?

HOCKEY IS FOR EVERYONE. EVERYTHING IS FOR EVERYONE. EQUALITY ACROSS THE BOARD.

1.   With Ottawa down, we’ll either get Miami or Houston in the second round (if Vegas can complete a comeback versus Minnesota). What’s the key to not only hanging in with Miami, but beating them in a series? The key is to just keep the momentum going! We got the best of a team who was better than us in the regular season in Ottawa and we can do it again against Miami if we keep the same energy! Keep playing good team defense and play our game, if we can do that we can win. 

2.      Personally, I think we have the grit to beat Houston, what would you say the key would be to beating Houston? Just playing our brand of hockey, which is shutting things down at the defensive end and then playing from the back via our extremely strong blue line! We have the talent and our team is really old school tough, we can impose our will and our brand of hockey on Houston!

3.      What were some of the words exchanged in the handshake line between yourself and a member of the Lynx that you could share with the group? I didn't say a single thing to Ottawa, I don't really know any of those guys and I prefer to just keep things quiet. A simple handshake for their hard work and a good series is enough for me.

4.      Looking ahead to the offseason for a moment, what is one thing you’d like to do this offseason in the VHL that would be engaging with the community? I think having a charity tournament where the winning team gets their prize money donated to the charity of their choice would be something fun to set up!

5.      Who among your San Diego teammates are you most interested in following as they make their transition to the VHL next season? @okifenoki he's been a great guy in the locker-room and a strong leader for our team as captain. I'm really excited to see how things play out for him up in the big leagues! @Steve will also be a guy I'll be keeping my eye on, he's been fun to have on the squad. 

6.      What are your favorite hockey-based shows/films? If you haven’t seen a single hockey show/film, what are you doing with your life instead you heathen? I know its not a great movie but I love goon. Something about the comedy and the premise just makes it really fun for me! 

1. With Ottawa down, we’ll either get Miami or Houston in the second round (if Vegas can complete a comeback versus Minnesota). What’s the key to not only hanging in with Miami, but beating them in a series? 

Were now two games in against Miami, going 1-1 which is great on their home ice. The game we were able to beat them, we just were able to pick good spots to take shots from and got a little lucky as well. Going to need more hard work and luck moving forward. 

2. Personally, I think we have the grit to beat Houston, what would you say the key would be to beating Houston? 

Well as this is not going to happen, I guess hypothetically if we did play them, same thing as Miami, compete every night and take high quality shots. 

3. What were some of the words exchanged in the handshake line between yourself and a member of the Lynx that you could share with the group? 

I never heard anything other than good luck from those guys, obviously they likely were pretty defeated being the better team heading into the series, but nothing but respectful guys over there. 

4.Looking ahead to the offseason for a moment, what is one thing you’d like to do this offseason in the VHL that would be engaging with the community

I won't be engaging with the VHL community this off-season. I will be training hard for the upcoming draft. I won't even be reaching back out to GMs in the off-season. Radio silence for this guy. 

5. Who among your San Diego teammates are you most interested in following as they make their transition to the VHL next season? 

Really anyone in the Season Seventy-Four draft i'll be kind of watching somewhat. Likely going to be looking at the career of Lucifer Olivier Leveque, just because we are defenseman and we know each other through our agents. 

6. What are your favorite hockey-based shows/films? If you haven’t seen a single hockey show/film, what are you doing with your life instead you heathen?

Inside the bubble is a new great series. I enjoyed the behind the winter classic episodes, so this follows the same lines. 

On 8/30/2020 at 4:43 PM, IamMOOSE said:

1.      With Ottawa down, we’ll either get Miami or Houston in the second round (if Vegas can complete a comeback versus Minnesota). What’s the key to not only hanging in with Miami, but beating them in a series?

We have to score more goals than them in 4 of the potentially 7 games. If we do that, I think we can win the series.

2.      Personally, I think we have the grit to beat Houston, what would you say the key would be to beating Houston?

If we need grit, I can supply that in spades. But overall, same as Houston - score more goals, we win the series.

3.      What were some of the words exchanged in the handshake line between yourself and a member of the Lynx that you could share with the group?

I didn't say anything even close to over the line. We're all a community and know that it's entirely possible we'll be teammates in the pros one day. Don't want to burn any bridges!

4.      Looking ahead to the offseason for a moment, what is one thing you’d like to do this offseason in the VHL that would be engaging with the community?

We have a community mock draft which is always interesting. We used to have some sort of music room that @Phil ran where people could take turns being the DJ/picking songs. I know personally I wouldn't do it, but I could see that taking off now, especially with Discord being able to let people know what's going on.

5.      Who among your San Diego teammates are you most interested in following as they make their transition to the VHL next season?

Lester Green has a pretty cool agent.

6.      What are your favorite hockey-based shows/films? If you haven’t seen a single hockey show/film, what are you doing with your life instead you heathen?

Favorite is Miracle, soft spot for the Mighty Ducks.

1.      With Ottawa down, we’ll either get Miami or Houston in the second round (if Vegas can complete a comeback versus Minnesota). What’s the key to not only hanging in with Miami, but beating them in a series?

A: Unfortunately a little late so any advice I could give is to little to late.

2.      Personally, I think we have the grit to beat Houston, what would you say the key would be to beating Houston?

A: Our team was capable of beating anyone at anytime.

3.      What were some of the words exchanged in the handshake line between yourself and a member of the Lynx that you could share with the group?

A:  Good luck your going to need it.

4.      Looking ahead to the offseason for a moment, what is one thing you’d like to do this offseason in the VHL that would be engaging with the community?

A: A game of Mafia would be good.

5.      Who among your San Diego teammates are you most interested in following as they make their transition to the VHL next season?

A: Anyone else in the S74 draft with me will be someone I would like to keep contact with. 

6.      What are your favorite hockey-based shows/films? If you haven’t seen a single hockey show/film, what are you doing with your life instead you heathen?

The Mighty Ducks

Just play our game. We have a very balanced team. What we lack in skill, we have with heart and intestinal fortitude.

I think we can out play Houston if we got matched. Lucky I can say that now knowing we didn't get them.

Oh just the normal sportsman like chatter like, "Good job", "Great series".

4.      Looking ahead to the offseason for a moment, what is one thing you’d like to do this offseason in the VHL that would be engaging with the community?

I am going on a charity drive to support our local law enforcement.

You point your finger at any of them, they will all be great players.

Slap Shot of course.

There are 26 black players now in the league, what exactly is holding anyone from becoming an NHL player? I think if you have the skill, you should be given  a chance. 

San Diego Press Conference: September 7, 2020 – September 13, 2020

I know we're all feeling a bit bummed about the Conference Finals but everyone did an amazing job. We had a great season and I'm proud to have been able to be your AGM for the last half of the season and can't wait to be apart of this team's build towards the future. For all our guys going up to the VHL next season congratulations and knock em dead up there. For those staying in the M but going into the s74 Draft we thank you for your waiver service and hope to see you back in a Marlins' uniform next season but wish you the best no matter what. Now that the teary-eyed speech is out of the way, let's get down to some questions: 

1.      We gave it a hell of a run but our season has ended. How do you feel about our season as a whole?

2.      Who is your pick for our playoff MVP?

3.      What are your aspirations for next season?

4.      Now for some lighter stuff; Cats or Dogs? Defend your answer.

5.      Now that Vegas got a new shiny logo, what changes would you like to see for the Marlins’ crest in the future?

I’m gonna start playing D&D with some friends soon and I’m actually kind of excited about it. So in the spirit of that the last question is related to D&D. If you play or have played answer 6A, if you haven’t or won’t answer 6B.

6A. Tell me about your D&D character(s).

6B. If you don’t play D&D, do you have a reason why?

1.      We gave it a hell of a run but our season has ended. How do you feel about our season as a whole?

I think we put together a hell of a season. We had some good runs where we were unstoppable and everyone began to mesh with each other. It was a tough way to be eliminated but I think the season was a success overall.

2.      Who is your pick for our playoff MVP?

HJK @Dtayl

3.      What are your aspirations for next season?

I'd like to at least contribute on a bottom line in the VHL. It would be awesome to become a factor on a 4th line for a strong squad. 

4.      Now for some lighter stuff; Cats or Dogs? Defend your answer.

Dogs. Loyal, friendly, always there for you. I have been living alone for a few years now and I have been considering getting a pup of my own.

5.      Now that Vegas got a new shiny logo, what changes would you like to see for the Marlins’ crest in the future?

I like the Marlin's crest. It is unique among the other logos due to the off-balance nature. I think an alternate, text-free logo could be cool.

I’m gonna start playing D&D with some friends soon and I’m actually kind of excited about it. So in the spirit of that the last question is related to D&D. If you play or have played answer 6A, if you haven’t or won’t answer 6B.

I have always thought it takes a lot of time and effort to know the rules and develop a character. Maybe I was just overthinking it.

1.  We gave it a hell of a run but our season has ended. How do you feel about our season as a whole?

I feel we had a great season with a great group of guys. Obviously didn't get the result we wished for in the end, but to go as far as we did as the fifth seed, we should be proud.

2. Who is your pick for our playoff MVP? 

Han Jae Kuk. Played lights out offensively and 18 hits, and 15 shots blocked is not a bad eleven game stretch at anytime of the season, let alone the playoffs. 

3. What are your aspirations for next season? 

I hope to get drafted sometime before the end of the third round and play all seventy-two games next season. Not huge aspirations I know, but something obtainable.

4.Now for some lighter stuff; Cats or Dogs? Defend your answer. 

Dogs. More sociable and dependable

5. Now that Vegas got a new shiny logo, what changes would you like to see for the Marlins’ crest in the future?

I don't see any future changes upcoming to the logo I would wish for off the top of my head. Maybe less baby shit yellow?

My father owned a comic book store growing up. I never got into that stuff, (comics, magic, D&D) just from my experiences with those people didn't shine a positive light on the game. 

1.      We gave it a hell of a run but our season has ended. How do you feel about our season as a whole?

Our team success was one of the best in the league, we overcame some big hurdles to end up where we did and I am super proud of the whole team. This was one of the most energetic and just fun teams I've had in my long tenure as GM. 

2.      Who is your pick for our playoff MVP?

One hundred percent HJK, the guy just carried us through the playoffs on the back end and was a treat to have in the LR, super happy he was on the team. 

3.      What are your aspirations for next season?

Hopefully win a VHLM 'ship before going up to Seattle, would be nice! 

4.      Now for some lighter stuff; Cats or Dogs? Defend your answer.

I am allergic to cats, and I have 3 dogs, defended? I think so. 

5.      Now that Vegas got a new shiny logo, what changes would you like to see for the Marlins’ crest in the future?

I would love to see it just better represented of who the team is, I just think the coloring and just the logo in general was kind of lacking, I'd love to see some kind of a better team name and better incorporation of San Diego as a whole. 

N/A

I had some slight interest in like early high school days, but none of my friends I hung around with ever got interested in it, and as my likes changed, D&D just kind of fell off my radar and I never bothered to pick it up. 

1098837000_WeekofSeptember14th-20th.thumb.png.8b4ee8aac0c6e6755d8d661a06989504.png

1.     What are you most excited for this upcoming season for your player?

2.     Are there any special projects you’re working on for TPE? (ex: Media Spot, Graphic, Podcast)

3.     Which VHL and VHLM teams are you the most interested in seeing how they progress this upcoming season?

4.     If you could design one team’s uniform in the league, which team would you want to design? Feel free to tell us about the design if you want.

5.     What is your favorite cheesy movie? (ex: a low-quality movie you love even though it’s not actually good.)

6.     Who is your unbelievably early offseason picks for the Continental & Founder’s Cups?

1.     What are you most excited for this upcoming season for your player?

King: "It's a rookie year in multiple respects. I've got a lot to think about with getting our team together for the Marlins with IR and still preparing for a rookie season in Vancouver.  It's a lot to process but this is what I've put the work in for."

2.     Are there any special projects you’re working on for TPE? (ex: Media Spot, Graphic, Podcast)

King: "Nothing I'd say special. I'm already booked up so this is going to be a year very much about the experience and learning."

3.     Which VHL and VHLM teams are you the most interested in seeing how they progress this upcoming season?

King: "Gotta be Vancouver and Calgary.  We look like we can compete and Calgary has the pieces to go the distance."

4.     If you could design one team’s uniform in the league, which team would you want to design? Feel free to tell us about the design if you want.

King: "Probably Vegas and Miami in the M. Prague in the majors."

5.     What is your favorite cheesy movie? (ex: a low-quality movie you love even though it’s not actually good.)

Moose: So many. I've seen terrible greatness. The scifi channel was home for many years lol

6.     Who is your unbelievably early offseason picks for the Continental & Founder’s Cups?

King: "The easy answer is Halifax but I'm experienced in the big team vise and I think Sasky and Minny are probably your usual favorites.

• 3 weeks later...

Press Conference for week of 09/28/2020 – 10/04/2020

Hello all San Diego Marlins, I know it’s only a few of you (kind of why I’ve been rather silent on these Pressers this season) but I wanted to take this moment now that some family matters have settled down to get something going here. With that said here we go:

1)      It’s obviously a tough season for the Marlins as we only have a few roster players on the ice. With that aside, how are you feeling about your progress earning TPE thus far?

2)      What are you looking forward to as the season progresses?

3)      A lot has been made of VHLM teams dropping inactive members. This has quite clearly hurt some teams lower in roster numbers. Do you think it’s fair to have inactive players dropped even if there’s no active member to replace that player or do you think it’s more honest to have the focus completely rely on activity?

4)      How do we feel about your 2020 Stanley Cup Champion Tampa Bay Lightning?

5)      A war has begun in Poptart’s status about pizza. Does pineapple belong on pizza?

6)       Do you like pizza? If so what toppings? If not, why?

Edited by IamMOOSE

On 9/29/2020 at 6:54 PM, IamMOOSE said:

Hello all San Diego Marlins, I know it’s only a few of you (kind of why I’ve been rather silent on these Pressers this season) but I wanted to take this moment now that some family matters have settled down to get something going here. With that said here we go:

1)      It’s obviously a tough season for the Marlins as we only have a few roster players on the ice. With that aside, how are you feeling about your progress earning TPE thus far?

3)      A lot has been made of VHLM teams dropping inactive members. This has quite clearly hurt some teams lower in roster numbers. Do you think it’s fair to have inactive players dropped even if there’s no active member to replace that player or do you think it’s more honest to have the focus completely rely on activity?

4)      How do we feel about your 2020 Stanley Cup Champion Tampa Bay Lightning?

5)      A war has begun in Poptart’s status about pizza. Does pineapple belong on pizza?

1. Its all good bby we just smoking that good shit

2. Moose moosing his mooses

3. I don't think it's fair to have inactive people over active ones but if your on and at least getting some points you shouldn't be cut because you don't talk on discord.

4. Fuck Tampa Bay

5. Chicken and Feta Cheese

6. Yeeee

On 9/29/2020 at 6:54 PM, IamMOOSE said:

1) pretty good. Lots of growing opportunities 

2) becoming a leader on and off ice. Developing my player to get his playing level up and improving every game 

3) I think it’s fair to drop inactive players. If there not active they ain’t apart of the team so the clubs gm will have to make the right moves and the club will be ok

4) I’d love to party w them 

5) yes. Fun fact that was made from where I’m from so it definitely belongs 

6) taste better after partying after winning a championship! 

1) I’m new to all of this so I can’t really give an opinion on my progress.

2)I look forward to grow as a player and watch my draft rank get sky rocket as the season goes on.

3) I think it’s fair to not include inactive members on the team.

4) I think they definitely deserved it seeing how stacked their team is.

5) Yes

6) I like pizza, my favourite topping is probably mushrooms

44676661_WeekofOctober5th-11th.thumb.jpg.3bfab16f822d41715f70135f8b55b563.jpg

Hello Marlins, now that we’re on our way towards the second half of the season, we gotta get earning. A lot of you are new or recreated so the objective this week is simple; introduction. With that said here we go:

1A: IF YOU’RE NEW – What is your favorite thing about the league so far?

1B: IF YOU’RE RETURNING/RECREATING – What is one thing that keeps you invested in playing in the VHL?

2. What type of player are you hoping to build?

3. What is one quality you think is important to a team’s lockeroom?

4. Which team VHL or VHLM has your favorite logo? Why?

5. Do you like cheese? What is your favorite kind of cheese? If you don’t like cheese, why?

6. Do we have any gamers here. What are your favorite games of all time? If you’re not a gamer, what other activities do you enjoy?

6 minutes ago, IamMOOSE said:

44676661_WeekofOctober5th-11th.thumb.jpg.3bfab16f822d41715f70135f8b55b563.jpg

Hello Marlins, now that we’re on our way towards the second half of the season, we gotta get earning. A lot of you are new or recreated so the objective this week is simple; introduction. With that said here we go:

1A: IF YOU’RE NEW – What is your favorite thing about the league so far?

1B: IF YOU’RE RETURNING/RECREATING – What is one thing that keeps you invested in playing in the VHL?

2. What type of player are you hoping to build?

3. What is one quality you think is important to a team’s lockeroom?

4. Which team VHL or VHLM has your favorite logo? Why?

5. Do you like cheese? What is your favorite kind of cheese? If you don’t like cheese, why?

6. Do we have any gamers here. What are your favorite games of all time? If you’re not a gamer, what other activities do you enjoy?

1) I’d say the help you get and all the support from your own club to others mangers. I’ve gotten a great relationship I’d say with my own club and mangers that definitely make things more smooth starting out 

2) definitely have to say a good quarterback defender that’s reliable in any situation and that’s going to be tough to play against and physical. 

3) definitely being able to overcome any situation. Being in a great locker room  like myself definitely being able to talk to each other and have fun but also work when needed 

4) well.... have to go with the team I play for and represent ?

5) well I’m from the great white north so cheese curds are a most. Thats the secret to a good poutine 

6) I like the online sim stuff so being in my first league and experiencing the VHL has been a favourite 

the NHL franchise since I was a kid.