San Diego Marlins Press Conference

Oatex

1. We're going into week two of the season with a pretty average record and some areas to work on. What is your thoughts on week one of the VHLM Season and what are you looking to improve on going forward? I def need to stop letting so many goals in .

2. At this point of the season, are we above, below, or meeting your early expectations for this season? Explain.

I had no real expectations. just wanted to play well.

3. We have one of the worst PKs in the league, what would be your strategy to turn around our shorthanded unit?
Dump and chase may be our only hope 
4. It's American Thanksgiving on Thursday, what are you most thankful for in the VHL?
Thankfull I still have a job after the sad performance I had shown
5. What is your favorite holiday food? Why?
Fried Turkey. Its so damn juicey
6. If you could invite only one member of the team to your next holiday dinner, who would it be?

Im still new to the club so I dont know anybody yet 

1.      The VHLM Regular Season begins this week, how excited are you to get back on the ice following this 140-year long off season?

Im am very excited to start me new career in San Diego. I have high hopes

2.      Some big changes to the VHLM and the league as a whole this season, how do you feel about the changes to the inactivity policy and the VHLM Juniors?. I havent really looked into them as of yet . Still need to check them out 

3.      Who on the team aside from yourself are you most interested in seeing their development on the ice this season?

As a new player I dont know anybody yet so I cant answer that 

4.      IR is covering the bill for catering for our first home game of the season ?, what do you want included?

Volcano rolls. lots of them  :)  

5.      To get into the team spirit of the city, tell me one fact about San Diego?

If I remember right its the sight of first TransAtlantic Flight

1. We're going into week two of the season with a pretty average record and some areas to work on. What is your thoughts on week one of the VHLM Season and what are you looking to improve on going forward?

Too early to tell. We have SO MUCH potential on this team that time will tell but despite some close losses, I am not worried at all. We have a great balance of players and it's only going to get better

2. At this point of the season, are we above, below, or meeting your early expectations for this season? Explain.

Meeting my expectation. We've got a lot of active people on the team so our results will just continue to get better. Sometimes you just gotta put your head down and grind out a couple of tough games. Stay focused and we'll get there.

3. We have one of the worst PKs in the league, what would be your strategy to turn around our shorthanded unit?

Play the Rock more on the special teams. We don't have enough physicality on the ice when we are up so the opponents are beating us off the puck. It's an easy fix and I'm sure we'll get it sorted out.

4. It's American Thanksgiving on Thursday, what are you most thankful for in the VHL?

I'm most thankful for the hundreds of thousands of hours that commissioners, Admins and GMs have put into the VHL. This is a great corner of the internet and we'll need their continued support to keep it alive!

My Mother-in-law's cooking or baking. It doesn't matter. Any and everything she prepares is absolutely amazing. 

6. If you could invite only one member of the team to your next holiday dinner, who would it be?

I'd invite @BOOM™ but he'd have to buy his own plane ticket. I'll provide the amazing dinner and drinks. It would be a "blast" (boom pun trololol)

On 11/23/2020 at 5:40 AM, IamMOOSE said:

I'm keeping this pretty short this week, still got the arm in and out of a sling so doing this by phone. Anyway, here's your Presser for November 23rd-29th:

1. We're going into week two of the season with a pretty average record and some areas to work on. What is your thoughts on week one of the VHLM Season and what are you looking to improve on going forward?

1.were alright, in a tough conference no reason to keep are heads down.

2.little below but I believe we can turn it around

3.play me more

4.VHL games

5.stuffing, because it tastes good

6.cowboy prout, he seems freaky and down to do sum crazy shit

Hello Marlins. What a fantastic week of VHLM action we got this past week with a just fiery 13-3-1 record over that stretch. Amazing work everyone. Note before we start, from this week until the New Year, I would like if anyone has open end questions that can be plugged in for future Pressers to please submit them with your responses in the “QUESTIONEE” section. As many of you may know, I will be going in for surgery (it’s pretty minor in my opinion) Tuesday to repair the tear in my arm, leaving a 4-6-week recovery window to fill. Not mandatory but would help a down on his luck AGM get through pure pain from writing these one handed. Anyway, here is the Press Conference for the week of November 30th – December 6th:

1.    After an unbelievable stretch this week, what do The Marlins need to do to maintain this momentum?

2.    We’re being heavily carried on even strength by our top guys, what do you think the disconnect is between some of our depth players and how would you go about shifting the chemistry of the team?

3.    At 16-7-2 to end the week, London is the early season story. Do you believe in this London United team as a true top contender or are they just overplaying expectations right now? Explain.

4.    How was your Thanksgiving (Americans)? If you aren’t American, how was your week?

5.    King is purchasing catering for practice if we beat Philly and Mexico City this week. What entrée would you like on the menu?

6.    In a non-covid world, how would you feel about the Winter Classic becoming the kickoff to the All-Star weekend? Like the Winter Classic would be the last game before the All-Star break instead of first day of the New Year.

QUESTIONEE SECTION

2 hours ago, IamMOOSE said:

Hello Marlins. What a fantastic week of VHLM action we got this past week with a just fiery 13-3-1 record over that stretch. Amazing work everyone. Note before we start, from this week until the New Year, I would like if anyone has open end questions that can be plugged in for future Pressers to please submit them with your responses in the “QUESTIONEE” section. As many of you may know, I will be going in for surgery (it’s pretty minor in my opinion) Tuesday to repair the tear in my arm, leaving a 4-6-week recovery window to fill. Not mandatory but would help a down on his luck AGM get through pure pain from writing these one handed. Anyway, here is the Press Conference for the week of November 30th – December 6th:

1.    After an unbelievable stretch this week, what do The Marlins need to do to maintain this momentum?

2.    We’re being heavily carried on even strength by our top guys, what do you think the disconnect is between some of our depth players and how would you go about shifting the chemistry of the team?

3.    At 16-7-2 to end the week, London is the early season story. Do you believe in this London United team as a true top contender or are they just overplaying expectations right now? Explain.

4.    How was your Thanksgiving (Americans)? If you aren’t American, how was your week?

5.    King is purchasing catering for practice if we beat Philly and Mexico City this week. What entrée would you like on the menu?

6.    In a non-covid world, how would you feel about the Winter Classic becoming the kickoff to the All-Star weekend? Like the Winter Classic would be the last game before the All-Star break instead of first day of the New Year.

QUESTIONEE SECTION

1) I think anyone in the LR will know my answer by now. Earn earn earn. 

2) if everyone does there part and earns we’ll be even better and the sim will have more options to chose so that’s my advice on it

3) I think London makes post season but definitely playoffs is a different story and I don’t know yet what to predict 

4) work and Birthday so it’s great to spend some time with family and enjoyed the company definitely a nice weekend 

5) wings poutine and burgers with some beer - Canadian beer only 

maybe add a desert or two of pies and Tim bits with cake 

6) my opinion is all star sucks in general it’s terrible anymore. I like the outdoor games and New Years cause it’s fun and if it’s a real rivalry that makes it even better and it’s more enjoyable and I think the New Years part helps and entertains more so I’d keep them separate 

1.    After an unbelievable stretch this week, what do The Marlins need to do to maintain this momentum?

We need to stay focused and not get complacent, we all know how vital it is to get the highest seed that you can get in the playoffs so every game matter. We've fallen a little bit behind the top 2 and need to tighten that gap.

2.    We’re being heavily carried on even strength by our top guys, what do you think the disconnect is between some of our depth players and how would you go about shifting the chemistry of the team?

I'm not sure what the solution is but everyone on the team is focused on winning first and stats next. There no ego on this team that is bigger than the drive for team success. The depth players are going to keep on grinding and getting better and we'll be a much stronger team come playoff time.  

3.    At 16-7-2 to end the week, London is the early season story. Do you believe in this London United team as a true top contender or are they just overplaying expectations right now? Explain.

Well I'm a London lad through and through so of course I'm fully supporting the United, I think they're overplaying expectations but that's no reason that they can't hold this momentum and keep it going to make this a really strong season.

4.    How was your Thanksgiving (Americans)? If you aren’t American, how was your week?

Been a quiet week really, preparing for a month long trip to Switzerland to see my girlfriend. Going to have to drive there though so it's going to be a fun but pretty tiring trip. 

5.    King is purchasing catering for practice if we beat Philly and Mexico City this week. What entrée would you like on the menu?

Some crispy duck pancakes would be fabulous, with some spring onion, cucumber and sauce. 

6.    In a non-covid world, how would you feel about the Winter Classic becoming the kickoff to the All-Star weekend? Like the Winter Classic would be the last game before the All-Star break instead of first day of the New Year.

I don't really follow irl hockey so I'm afraid I haven't really got an opinion on this at all.

QUESTIONEE SECTION

What's your favourite video game of all time?

And what's your favourite author?

When you need a kick to get you going when doing exercise what song do you listen to?

14 hours ago, IamMOOSE said:

QUESTIONEE SECTION

1. Continue to earn and keep the momentum going

2. Some of the players are just not gelling together, we need to find the right combinations on lines to help the depth

3. I like a bit of a surprise contender so I hope they keep up the good work

4. Thanksgiving was boring this year, I didn’t get to see any of my extended family, so basically I just ate turkey and played uno with my family

5. Bacon cheeseburgers, those things are delicious

6. That sounds like it would be a good idea,  I never really cared about the winter classic except for when my team plays in it

We simply need to keep training as hard as we can, keep talking to each other and maintain our discipline. T-E-A-M...Together Everyone Achieves More.

I think the team will continue to develop connections withing lines, as the season continues to unfold. I wouldn't go shaking up all the strategies or lines right now.

It's hard to say. They have been playing really well to this point, but I've seen teams start on fire, then fizzle to smouldering embers by the time playoffs have arrived. Whatever happens, they should be proud of their start to the season.

Being a non-American, it's always interesting to see how the US celebrates. This year, I expect the major achievement of Thanksgiving 2020 will be a surge in Covid-19. I hope the Turkey was worth it.

To honor our victories over Philadelphia and Mexico City, I think it's only appropriate for us to feast on Philly Cheesesteaks and Tacos. God help us if we have to eat whatever they have in Mississauga.

I have zero feeling towards this possible change. As someone that has watched two games of hockey in their entire life, they could change it to Spring Break and it still won't bother me.

On 11/29/2020 at 7:21 PM, IamMOOSE said:

I think if we play with a defense-first mentality and take care of the puck in our own end, the rest will come. Endrizzi and Red Lite have really started to get into a groove so if they can stay hot, I think we are in good shape. 

2.   We’re being heavily carried on even strength by our top guys, what do you think the disconnect is between some of our depth players and how would you go about shifting the chemistry of the team?

Well we have 3 forwards who have prioritized checking over more useful stats that could help us offensively. It is what it is, everyone is entitled to build how they like but I do believe that plays a part of our offensive depth not being great.  Also I think with Kvothe's 90 SC, he needs to have someone that will get him the puck since he should theoretically be shooting lots. I do think bringing in Yakolevsky will help a ton with our depth. 

They are playing for the Queen, what else can I say really? Those mad lads are beating everyone right now. God Save the Queen!!

My week was alright, I am kind of adjusting to working a little less again since COVID restrictions in Ontario have changed and my work hours have been restricted. More time to dick around on VHL :D

Well King isn't going to like to hear this but I'm a steak and potatoes kinda guy, so hopefully some steaks don't break the bank for him haha. I like a New York Striploin med-rare with veggies and mashed potatoes!

In a non-COVID world Id say its gimmickey and dumb but for now I just wanna get some hockey going whether it be indoors, outdoors, underground, I don't care. Just gimme my sweet games back!

On 11/29/2020 at 7:21 PM, IamMOOSE said:

1. We need to keep doing exactly what we are doing. We need to put in maximum practice hours each and every week. Every Practice hour counts in the VHLm, at least until 250... so it's imperative that we get to that threshold sooner rather than later

2. I think the more the depth players play, the more results you'll see. I would not say to change up the minutes, but rather, have the depth players not be too discouraged by their play now. Look to the future, baby. 

3. London have had an easy schedule, so I think that train will slow a little. They are a talented group that indeed are gelling, but they should brace themselves for a couple of road blocks headed there way... especially since the eyes of the VHL community are now on them.

4. My weekend was the same and every other weekend, working, eating, watching tv and going to practice for the Marlins. I've been hitting the "gym" more and more since there's a lack of socializing to do, other than the other players on our great team.

5. Let's eat like fucking Kings. I will have the seafood platter. Lots of protein. 

6. I think that's a great idea. It then will really feel like a complete weekend. As long as HBO continues to do the documentary on the teams, I don't mind. On the flip side, it's a nice way to start off the new year. 

1.    After an unbelievable stretch this week, what do The Marlins need to do to maintain this momentum?

Stay focued and dont stand still

2.    We’re being heavily carried on even strength by our top guys, what do you think the disconnect is between some of our depth players and how would you go about shifting the chemistry of the team?

There is only one way to get them involved and that is to put them in the line up .  start off with short shifts and let them get their feet wet first 

3.    At 16-7-2 to end the week, London is the early season story. Do you believe in this London United team as a true top contender or are they just overplaying expectations right now? Explain.

They are a threat  for sure but we as a team can handle any threat

4.    How was your Thanksgiving (Americans)? If you aren’t American, how was your week?

It was great . spent it with family 

5.    King is purchasing catering for practice if we beat Philly and Mexico City this week. What entrée would you like on the menu?

Volcano Sushi for sure  :)

6.    In a non-covid world, how would you feel about the Winter Classic becoming the kickoff to the All-Star weekend? Like the Winter Classic would be the last game before the All-Star break instead of first day of the New Year.

That would be an Amazing start to the All star week 

Hello Marlins! I’m back with another Press Conference, this time for the week of December 7th – 13th. We’re fast approaching the trade deadline after crossing the midway point of the season. Staring down the lens of a 27-14-2 record after 43 games, we are 3rd in our conference and 4th in the VHLM in points.

1.       We’re 24 points ahead of Houston, the 9th place and first team out of the playoff hunt as of this writing. With what looks like a smoother ride to make the playoff we can begin to experiment a bit to gear up for a postseason run. What line pairs would you like to see in these last few weeks of the season? Who would you like to play with on a line?

2.       We’ve been struggling against teams higher in the league like Saskatoon, Philadelphia, and of course Mexico City. What do you think the strategy could be to make us more competitive with the top teams in the league?

3.       Assuming the standings remain relatively the same, how comfortable are you with a first-round matchup with Miami?

4.       A lot of interesting builds in the VHLM. What do you feel the most underrated stat is in a player’s build and why?

5.       Your teammate Kaberle has been on fire with a mountain of content the last few weeks. Do you feel he should dial it back a bit to avoid burning himself out or is the strategy of full investment worth it in the long haul? [@fromtheinside] go ahead and comment on what the idea behind the mass of content is and how you’re managing it.

6.       Who is our lockeroom MVP for the midway point of the regular season?

Edited by IamMOOSE

59 minutes ago, IamMOOSE said:

Hello Marlins! I’m back with another Press Conference, this time for the week of December 7th – 13th. We’re fast approaching the trade deadline after crossing the midway point of the season. Staring down the lens of a 27-14-2 record after 43 games, we are 3rd in our conference and 4th in the VHLM in points.

1.       We’re 24 points ahead of Houston, the 9th place and first team out of the playoff hunt as of this writing. With what looks like a smoother ride to make the playoff we can begin to experiment a bit to gear up for a postseason run. What line pairs would you like to see in these last few weeks of the season? Who would you like to play with on a line?

2.       We’ve been struggling against teams higher in the league like Saskatoon, Philadelphia, and of course Mexico City. What do you think the strategy could be to make us more competitive with the top teams in the league?

3.       Assuming the standings remain relatively the same, how comfortable are you with a first-round matchup with Miami?

4.       A lot of interesting builds in the VHLM. What do you feel the most underrated stat is in a player’s build and why?

5.       Your teammate Kaberle has been on fire with a mountain of content the last few weeks. Do you feel he should dial it back a bit to avoid burning himself out or is the strategy of full investment worth it in the long haul? [@fromtheinside] go ahead and comment on what the idea behind the mass of content is and how you’re managing it.

1) I think it don’t matter for me personally I like everyone on the team but i wouldn’t mind playing with Scotty again 

2) try to match our higher tpe guys vs there’s in lines and strats. We’re a solid defensive team so play to our abilities more.

3) it’d be a fun series. I haven’t played. a single playoff game yet so I’m looking forward to experience and fun. I think we have a good team and everyone has been working hard which gives us a good chance. 

4) DF. It seems to be underrated abit I think it makes you a better player overall and definitely helps your player and gives more opportunities. 

5) if he’s enjoying it and actually likes it then let him. He’s put out some really good content and I just hope he’s not burnt out or already is. I hope he just enjoys it and has fun with it. 

6)  Uhhh I’d say Scotty or Tate for players. But I’d also say management this season has done a great job as well.

1.       We’re 24 points ahead of Houston, the 9th place and first team out of the playoff hunt as of this writing. With what looks like a smoother ride to make the playoff we can begin to experiment a bit to gear up for a postseason run. What line pairs would you like to see in these last few weeks of the season? Who would you like to play with on a line?

I am down to run with the line pairs that get us the most wins. We should try to get the best seed possible to set up well for the playoffs. I'll play wherever you guys need me, but I think playing on a pair with BOOM would be pretty cool.

i think we stay the course. Let our depth develop a little more. This team has had a ton of great TPE earners on it this season. Come playoff time we are gonna have a stacked lineup, and then it could be anybody's ball game.

3.       Assuming the standings remain relatively the same, how comfortable are you with a first-round matchup with Miami?

I am comfortable we can beat Miami. They have some killer offensive talent, and Thad could also stand on his head for them in net, but overall I believe we are the better team. 

Lol. I think there's alot of interesting builds in the M because people are either trolling with their recreates or there are new people who genuinely don't know what's optimal. Unfortunately with how STHS works, and from what I've heard from veterans of the league, there aren't really underrated stats. Everyone just follows the same build more or less and maxes out the stats like DEF and SC since they are just better stats. But to answer your question I think strength is one stat that could get overlooked a bit...

5.       Your teammate Kaberle has been on fire with a mountain of content the last few weeks. Do you feel he should dial it back a bit to avoid burning himself out or is the strategy of full investment worth it in the long haul? [@fromtheinside] go ahead and comment on what the idea behind the mass of content is and how you’re managing it.

Ughhh... I am actually getting frustrated with all the comments about how I am going to get burnt out. What COULD happen is that when COVID decides to fuck off and things get back to normal and I am working full time again, i won't have the same amount of free time as I do now. But that isn't burnout, that's just having your priorities straight and doing what you gotta do. I enjoy making content and I will continue to do it.

But I guess to answer your question, the reason why there is so much of it is because of the VSN job pretty much. I wanted to get into VSN as a writer and I was successful in doing that. But I also enjoy a couple other things I've been putting out. I like doing the VHLM Power Rankings. I feel its good content, I get good feedback and people seem to enjoy it. Plus that gives us something to go off of for the podcast I have been doing, which I also enjoy doing. So I don't want to sacrifice either of those things for VSN so hence why I have alot of content now. 

Cowboy for sure, he is the team captain and he is active in the LR. Rayzor and Boom have been great too!

7 minutes ago, fromtheinside said:

5.       Your teammate Kaberle has been on fire with a mountain of content the last few weeks. Do you feel he should dial it back a bit to avoid burning himself out or is the strategy of full investment worth it in the long haul? [@fromtheinside] go ahead and comment on what the idea behind the mass of content is and how you’re managing it.

Ughhh... I am actually getting frustrated with all the comments about how I am going to get burnt out. What COULD happen is that when COVID decides to fuck off and things get back to normal and I am working full time again, i won't have the same amount of free time as I do now. But that isn't burnout, that's just having your priorities straight and doing what you gotta do. I enjoy making content and I will continue to do it.

But I guess to answer your question, the reason why there is so much of it is because of the VSN job pretty much. I wanted to get into VSN as a writer and I was successful in doing that. But I also enjoy a couple other things I've been putting out. I like doing the VHLM Power Rankings. I feel its good content, I get good feedback and people seem to enjoy it. Plus that gives us something to go off of for the podcast I have been doing, which I also enjoy doing. So I don't want to sacrifice either of those things for VSN so hence why I have alot of content now. 

lol I know, Prout and I talked about it the other day. It's been talked about by a few people and I've seen a few mention it to you so it felt right to include it this week. If you're happy with your work rate then keep it going. It's good content.

2 hours ago, IamMOOSE said:

1.       We’re 24 points ahead of Houston, the 9th place and first team out of the playoff hunt as of this writing. With what looks like a smoother ride to make the playoff we can begin to experiment a bit to gear up for a postseason run. What line pairs would you like to see in these last few weeks of the season? Who would you like to play with on a line with?

I’ll play with whoever, I’m not worried about playing with a specific person

Just gotta find what lines work against which teams and roll with them

My old team, they’re good in the playoffs so I don’t know how I feel about that

well I’m a center so I think faceoffs are underrated, they’re important to winning games

If he’s enjoying it then I’d say keep going till it’s not fun to do, ride it while it’s hot

Moose and Cowboy along with Kaberle are all pretty active and take a lot so any of them 

1.       We’re 24 points ahead of Houston, the 9th place and first team out of the playoff hunt as of this writing. With what looks like a smoother ride to make the playoff we can begin to experiment a bit to gear up for a postseason run. What line pairs would you like to see in these last few weeks of the season? Who would you like to play with on a line?

I'm happy with how the lines are right now if I'm being honest. I think the chemistry is developing nicely and it's beginning to show in this latter half of the season. As for pairings, as a proud Marlin, I would happily serve alongside anyone in the same uniform.

I don't think any major strategy changes are needed. If necessary, some very minor tweaks to PP or something similar, but as mentioned, we are developing nicely. Wholesale changes to chase those teams above us, will probably backfire.

3.       Assuming the standings remain relatively the same, how comfortable are you with a first-round matchup with Miami?

Bring it on. I hold no fear of the Miami franchise. Maybe I should, but I'm all in on the Marlins.

There are some interesting builds, but also a ton of the same old ones as well. I've always considered strength as an underrated attribute, especially for forwards. I always included it on my winger builds and it seemed to work out well.

He's been crushing it to be honest, and as long as he has the desire and interest to work at this torrid pace, I say give him free reign. Actually slowing down might even backfire and his TPE production may slip. 

Everyone in the Marlins locker room contributes, but guys like Cowboy and Kaberle are the ones I look forward most to seeing in there. Not saying there aren't others of great value, but as a fellow defenseman, I follow them the most.

We're on a seven game winning streak! This is incredible. I say don't touch a thing and ride this pony to win city, bitch! 

Let Johnson at them and have them scared to step out onto the ice. I know he hasn't been hitting as promised but that's just because he only has to glare at a player before they lose the puck. I don't get the credit for the turnover but we all know why they suddenly turn it over...

We got this. I think we are improving at the quickest rate in the league and with the VHL SANTA running around I think that will only play to our advantage. The most active get rewarded the most. As a team we shouldn't struggle against the likes of Miami, but if we keep this up we'll be facing an even weaker opponent. 

It's two-fold, and it's league-wide. HITS vs. HIT TAKEN. a successful HIT results in the chance of a takeaway, a HIT TAKEN results in the chance of a giveaway. When teams and players look at the boulet they only look at points and hits. I was outraged and still am that some of my players have had the BIGGEST HITS: HITS TAKEN ratios in the history of the league and it's been overlooked. PLease don't make be rant on. 

@fromtheinsideas long as you know your own limits, keep this shit up! Back in my hayday I invest so many hours per week in the league and all because I enjoyed doing it immensely. I never had burnout.. just loss of interest after 40 seasons. But I'm back and let's try to keep you invested! 

Me... lol no. Probably Prout. @Prout He's a beast, a great guy, and a good time. But in the cheesy-ness of this colour, every single one of us are essential to the dynamic in the LR. We all are components of this well oiled machine and without one of us, we wouldn't be the same. 

On 12/7/2020 at 10:45 AM, IamMOOSE said:

1.Im not ngl i like my pairing but it would be cool trying to play with kaberle or prout.

2.we could bring in new players since we don't have a full roster.

3.not comfortable, lol

4.passing, i think it's pretty neglected especially for defensemen. 

5.ifk you do you i guess, ik if i did what he's doing i would die.

6.Cowboy prout.

Stick me wherever I can work , team comes first. 

Not sure, could always play more passively

I won't underestimate any team this season 

DF, I think even though we yell about it it doesn't get enough love 

Both, you can always back claim but it's better to lay off 

Cowboy or FTI

It’s that time again dear Marlins, our Press Conference for the week of December 14th – 20th. We’ve been on the highest of high notes lately, Christmas the following week, and the end of the season approaching, we have a stacked pack of questions for all of you:

1.       Our 13-Win Streak has been snapped. How would describe the run the Marlins have been on and the 13-Game stretch as a whole?

2.       During our leagues’ high win streak, what were your two favorite games from that run?

3.       Now onto the Trade Deadline. With Myself & IR already having made a couple moves, are you satisfied with how the trade deadline was handled by the Marlins’ front office?

4.       In 32-Games since joining the Marlins, Maksim Yakolevsky [@Nepto] has accumulated 40 points, including 16 goals for the team! Along with being a great addition on the ice, he’s been a vocal member of the team in the lockeroom. What does Yakolevsky bring to the squad that has made him such a great fit in San Diego?

5.       San Diego made some bold moves this past draft, selecting a noncapped defense pairing 1st and 2nd overall, then rolling the dice on an affiliate #1 Center, and two returning VHL greats. With all of those pieces coming together to create what looks to be a contender for the title this season, do you think those moves have already been validated or do you still believe there’s more to prove?

6.       Our lockeroom has had some deep discussions about certain VHL policies and procedures in the past and with that we’ll open it up to the Press Conference. If we could shoot on the league for a minute on behalf of our command-n-chief, why should @InstantRockstar get a shot at a GM role in the VHL main, where would you like to see him go, and who would you have take over for the Marlins that is NOT @IamMOOSE

3 hours ago, IamMOOSE said:

It’s that time again dear Marlins, our Press Conference for the week of December 14th – 20th. We’ve been on the highest of high notes lately, Christmas the following week, and the end of the season approaching, we have a stacked pack of questions for all of you:

1.       Our 13-Win Streak has been snapped. How would describe the run the Marlins have been on and the 13-Game stretch as a whole?

2.       During our leagues’ high win streak, what were your two favorite games from that run?

3.       Now onto the Trade Deadline. With Myself & IR already having made a couple moves, are you satisfied with how the trade deadline was handled by the Marlins’ front office?

4.       In 32-Games since joining the Marlins, Maksim Yakolevsky [@Nepto] has accumulated 40 points, including 16 goals for the team! Along with being a great addition on the ice, he’s been a vocal member of the team in the lockeroom. What does Yakolevsky bring to the squad that has made him such a great fit in San Diego?

5.       San Diego made some bold moves this past draft, selecting a noncapped defense pairing 1st and 2nd overall, then rolling the dice on an affiliate #1 Center, and two returning VHL greats. With all of those pieces coming together to create what looks to be a contender for the title this season, do you think those moves have already been validated or do you still believe there’s more to prove?

6.       Our lockeroom has had some deep discussions about certain VHL policies and procedures in the past and with that we’ll open it up to the Press Conference. If we could shoot on the league for a minute on behalf of our command-n-chief, why should @InstantRockstar get a shot at a GM role in the VHL main, where would you like to see him go, and who would you have take over for the Marlins that is NOT @IamMOOSE

Incredible, I just got here and I’m excited. 
against Mississauga we were on fire 

against Halifax we fought it out

Yeah, I’m excited, I was on a roll with 20 points this month alone before joining 

HES a leader and he know that we respect 

I think we can make a run and our win streak shows that 

I think In my short time here, he has done great things. It’s like he knows what is best at all times.

11 hours ago, IamMOOSE said:

It was amazing, nothing feels better than a king winning streak

The game is got a Hatty, and when we beat Mexico

11 hours ago, IamMOOSE said:

Great moves, bringing in solid talent for the push for the playoffs

He’s a cool guy and his player does work on the ice, can’t ask for more than that

It’s been more than validated, and we’ll always have something to prove until we win the cup 

6.       Our lockeroom has had some deep discussions about certain VHL policies and procedures in the past and with that we’ll open it up to the Press Conference. If we could shoot on the league for a minute on behalf of our command-n-chief, why should @InstantRockstar get a shot at a GM role in the VHL main, where would you like to see him go, and who would you have take over for the Marlins that is

NOT @IamMOOSE

6. He should get a shot because he’s an amazing gm, he’s very positivity and helpful to everyone on the team and he keeps the locker room active. And to pick one person would be hard, but probably cowboy