TOR/PRG; VOID

VHL Bot

Sorry @cartoes this is for cap. I'd looked at our cap a few days back, had 1.375m in space, figured I had space for my own 1.25m player with 0.125 left, and be able to keep everyone we had. Since then, someone must have bumped over a bracket, and we were now at 0.875m, so had to clear you out to make room for my own guy. Had I known there would be someone going over, I'd have traded off Gebauer rather than buying him out, since he's inactive. Honestly you'll probably get a good bit more time on Toronto though so this might actually be better for you - still not something I wanted to do

6 hours ago, diamond_ace said:

Sorry @cartoes this is for cap. I'd looked at our cap a few days back, had 1.375m in space, figured I had space for my own 1.25m player with 0.125 left, and be able to keep everyone we had. Since then, someone must have bumped over a bracket, and we were now at 0.875m, so had to clear you out to make room for my own guy. Had I known there would be someone going over, I'd have traded off Gebauer rather than buying him out, since he's inactive. Honestly you'll probably get a good bit more time on Toronto though so this might actually be better for you - still not something I wanted to do

It's ok - I'll just get my pay back whenever we play you guys

8 hours ago, diamond_ace said:

You might want to double check those brackets actually. I noticed yesterday on New York's that McWolf had bumped up a bracket - because the system was counting his training camp and year-end trivia payout after the supposed cut off.

3 hours ago, cartoes said:

It's ok - I'll just get my pay back whenever we play you guys

Trade is reversed - we have the cap. Portal showed me being charged for Crawford, when a backup goalie under 2m is free. You're back on the team :)

5 minutes ago, diamond_ace said:

when a backup goalie under 2m is free

Just to clarify to avoid confusion from this; the backup goalie discount is 2mil off of the lower contract goalie

• Admin
5 hours ago, CowboyinAmerica said:

You might want to double check those brackets actually. I noticed yesterday on New York's that McWolf had bumped up a bracket - because the system was counting his training camp and year-end trivia payout after the supposed cut off.

The system doesn't calculate the brackets, it's still me. McWolf is in the next bracket because trivia is still last season's TPE.

• Victor changed the title to TOR/PRG; VOID
17 minutes ago, Victor said:

The system doesn't calculate the brackets, it's still me. McWolf is in the next bracket because trivia is still last season's TPE.

Kinda weird that the year-end trivia payout is considered before the cut off, while VHFL, prediction points and the like aren't, but whatever works.

6 hours ago, Beaviss said:

As both teams agreed to reverse the trade the league has chosen to decline the trade as they made a mistake. In the future please review all cap hits before making trades so this does not happen again.

Rigged im retiring

• Admin
On 1/14/2020 at 4:58 PM, diamond_ace said:

Trade is reversed - we have the cap. Portal showed me being charged for Crawford, when a backup goalie under 2m is free. You're back on the team :)

OK now you're over the cap.

• Admin
8 hours ago, diamond_ace said:

Who was it? Also, why does Fizzlebeef have some random 500k bonus, I didn't give him one

It was Havlova. And Fizzlebeef went up because he has 722 TPA, only 14 of which was earned after the cut off.

6 minutes ago, Victor said:

It was Havlova. And Fizzlebeef went up because he has 722 TPA, only 14 of which was earned after the cut off.

I had factored in Havlova. I'm on 1.25, which was exactly what McGirr was on. Someone else went up over a TPE barrier basically since the time Havlova was set to come up. It's not much, it's 125k, but when I'd factored in Havlova I was going to have 375k space. I'm guessing it's that 500k for Fizzlebeef that was the thing I hadn't factored in (weird that it's listed as a bonus, but yeah he does need to have 4.5).

Well now Peace doesn't have these picks, and I'm not condemning McGirr to Davos. I guess I'll just permanently sac 33 of my own TPE (as in, never claim them at all, forfeit them for good) and stay down I guess...

@Beketov @Beaviss if I don't get any offers by tomorrow evening, roll back all 31 TPE I have for the week of the 19th as well as the mini commie pay for the week of the 12th. They'll just go unclaimed. The one silver lining is that some of it is a donation doubles and a donation 5 TPE, so those I can just use at a different time (or on Kefka) but the rest I'll have to sac permanently.

11 hours ago, diamond_ace said:

@Beketov @Beaviss if I don't get any offers by tomorrow evening, roll back all 31 TPE I have for the week of the 19th as well as the mini commie pay for the week of the 12th. They'll just go unclaimed. The one silver lining is that some of it is a donation doubles and a donation 5 TPE, so those I can just use at a different time (or on Kefka) but the rest I'll have to sac permanently.

Yep looks like this will have to happen. Could I get one of you guys to wipe everything listed? All 31 for 19th, commie pay (3) for 12th, that'll put me at 249. I'll just go back down to the M and never use these (well, the donation stuff I'll use on Kefka).

EDIT: don't. I have another way

Edited by diamond_ace