S37 Off-Season Schedule

Victor

May 12th? What da fuck.

Anyone know what that is in NST? (Narnia Standard Time) or JGSCT? (Jake Gyllenhaal Source Code Time)

Source Code was actually a pretty good movie.

Edited by Kyle

• Admin

Higgins has a difficult decision to make so he has forced me to move FA back (forward?) a day. Anyway, FA discussion has started today. You may now tamper!

Also, HOF induction moved from Friday to Sunday because I don't think I'll be in a typing mood on Friday.

Ya I made a thread about Hearthstone a long time ago when I got into closed beta.  I also spent some time making a fan-site but I decided I didn't like the game enough to stay with it I got ranked decently though site gets like 100 hits a month despite being shitty and having terrible oudated information on it.

• Admin

If your player was created after the S37 VHLM Dispersal Draft, your player page is now here: http://www.vhlforum.com/index.php?/forum/194-unassigned-draftees/ and your update page here: http://www.vhlforum.com/index.php?/forum/84-unassigned-update-threads/

A temporary message as the S38 VHLM Draft is expected to take place this weekend. I'm sure VHLM people will give the actual day and time soon.

• Admin

Live VHL awards ceremony tonight at 6 Eastern. Still haven't received a response from one of the VHLM GMs, and even though he can only change one of the awards (and at most, make it a tie), I think I'll skip the VHLM awards especially considering they're usually ignored and the first half hour or so doesn't get much interest.

Of course, if this post gets a reaction calling for VHLM awards then I'll include them.

Live VHL awards ceremony tonight at 6 Eastern. Still haven't received a response from one of the VHLM GMs, and even though he can only change one of the awards (and at most, make it a tie), I think I'll skip the VHLM awards especially considering they're usually ignored and the first half hour or so doesn't get much interest.

Of course, if this post gets a reaction calling for VHLM awards then I'll include them.

We want VHLM awards!