S37 Off-Season Schedule

Victor

I'm going to have to push the pre-season start (thus everything else) back a day.  Also I'm probably going to make Higgins do it.  I've largely been at the farm doing 12 hour days.  Like, it's not even 11:00pm and I'm in bed.  MY LIVER WAS NOT PREPARED FOR THIS KIND OF LIFESTYLE.

I'm going to have to push the pre-season start (thus everything else) back a day.  Also I'm probably going to make Higgins do it.  I've largely been at the farm doing 12 hour days.  Like, it's not even 11:00pm and I'm in bed.  MY LIVER WAS NOT PREPARED FOR THIS KIND OF LIFESTYLE.

:(

So, because you have all been waiting so patiently for the season to start, I think you all deserve a little treat!

So this week, we will be having a quadruple PT week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So anything you submit will be worth four times the amount of TPE as usual! You know what, scratch that, everybody gets TPE and a new car. You get a new car, you get a new car, you get a new car, everybody gets a new car!

2nd_to_last.gif

Signed,

Sebastian Ball

Head of the New #TPE4Errbody Regime

*I am sball and I approve this message

I suggest firing no one and hiring myself as Personal Aide to the Commissioners of the VHL

My responsibilities will include:

• Keeping Alfie's ego and power hunger in check
  • Developing different (and effective) cures for Jardy's hangovers
  • Be on Higgins' ass for appropriate SIM times (literally, defo homo)
  • Limiting Aflie's posts to only 3 per day
  • Wiping Jardy's hangover puke off his computer screen so he can type out his stories.
  • And much much more.

All those who oppose let me know by 6:30pm EST. All those for, beat up those who oppose. 

Yours truly,

~Phil Knight

VHL is updated and the rosters are presumed correct since no one complained in pre-season rosters.

I don't want to have a FUN overload so I think I'll take a break and do something else before I tackle the 'shitmare' of the VHLM rosters.

VHL is updated and the rosters are presumed correct since no one complained in pre-season rosters.

I don't want to have a FUN overload so I think I'll take a break and do something else before I tackle the 'shitmare' of the VHLM rosters.

VHLM North America updated and rosters set to the best of my knowledge, that took so long :hockey:

• Admin

I suggest firing no one and hiring myself as Personal Aide to the Commissioners of the VHL

My responsibilities will include:

• Keeping Alfie's ego and power hunger in check
  • Developing different (and effective) cures for Jardy's hangovers
  • Be on Higgins' ass for appropriate SIM times (literally, defo homo)
  • Limiting Aflie's posts to only 3 per day
  • Wiping Jardy's hangover puke off his computer screen so he can type out his stories.
  • And much much more.

All those who oppose let me know by 6:30pm EST. All those for, beat up those who oppose.

Yours truly,

~Phil Knight

You couldn't even contain your weakling brother's ego, you have no credentials.