WHAT XFL TEAM SHOULD I SUPPORT?

gorlab

I like the St. Louis logo the best but most of them suck imo.There isn't a single one that doesn't look like a default logo in the "create a team" mode of NHL (does that still exist? I haven't played in a while). 

Best thing to do right now is to look at every team on social media and pick one that doesn't have a toxic fanbase. 

8 hours ago, Berocka said:

What is a roughneck

I also had to look it up.

ISwfafj.png

tbh I would cheer for the Roughnecks because the other team names are so boring it souns like they are sim league teams.

• Head Moderator
14 hours ago, Garsh said:

The real question is will the XFL last more than 1 season?

they have a MUCH better shot than the AAF or AFL or whatever it was called, they couldn't even pay their players properly

XFL has fox broadcasting, which alone should support them much better than the other league (i think it was on oxygen or tru tv lol)

also the mcmahon has more money than he knows what to do with

fuck seattle

1 minute ago, frescoelmo said:

they have a MUCH better shot than the AAF or AFL or whatever it was called, they couldn't even pay their players properly

XFL has fox broadcasting, which alone should support them much better than the other league (i think it was on oxygen or tru tv lol)

also the mcmahon has more money than he knows what to do with

fuck seattle

I haven't looked at the situation too much, I can only assume they learned lessons from last time they tried to make XFL a thing that also only lasted a year.  They had support from NBC the first time around.

• Head Moderator
8 hours ago, Garsh said:

I haven't looked at the situation too much, I can only assume they learned lessons from last time they tried to make XFL a thing that also only lasted a year.  They had support from NBC the first time around.

Yeah they did a solid, I think they are showing on ABC and Fox this weekend

• Head Moderator
On 2/7/2020 at 8:24 AM, Garsh said:

They probably learned more from the AFL/AAL or whatever it was called lol...  that was a shit show