Town of Salem - S71

Gustav

PSA: Our night phase will be starting a bit later tonight as I get out of work at 9:00, and tomorrow's day phase will be starting earlier as I start work at 8:00. If you're targeting someone with your night actions, I'd appreciate if you could get them in before midnight EST or so, just so I can wake up, send stuff out, and make the announcement in the morning without having to figure out what the hell happened. I'm cool with it if you submit actions during the day phase, too--just give me a backup target then in case your first target gets lynched.

Midnight isn't a deadline--you can get your stuff in at any point before the morning post goes up and it will go through. Just something I'd appreciate tonight (and possibly tomorrow night) in particular.

4 minutes ago, Rayzor_7 said:

But at this point there's probably as many Vamps as there is Mafia left.

Not 100% sure, but I think there can only be 2 right now. There is a 1-night cooldown after they turned someone so there was no conversion on N3, for sure.

I am Sherrif. I don't know why fonzi told the truth in his will but I guess he did. Here is my last will with all my activities.

Sheriff.

N1: Rayzor (innocent) (sus tho, as he claimed Eno Sherrif. godfather?)

N2: Phillefan (innocent)

N3: fonzi (witch controlled)

N4: McWolf (suspicious)

Sus of TI claims

@omgitshim I was suspicious of you, solas, and fonzi when I thought fonzi might be mafia, it seemed like he died way too easy, thought he might be sacrificing to give you both confirmed town status, also since you claim TI and also since you are both experienced players. But since he was Witch and solas is now confirmed confirmed town, albeit dead, I think you are about as confirmed town as we can get at this point.

14 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

N3: fonzi (witch controlled)

the witch controlled you so you'd visit the witch?

15 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

N4: McWolf (suspicious)

i think either you're full of shit, either i'm being framed.

I'm the investigator - or one of the investigators, RIP Snu. Here's what I found over the first 3 nights:

N1: penny - Spy, Blackmailer, Jailor, Guardian Angel

N2: Jerk - Spy, Blackmailer, Jailor, Guardian Angel

N3: Josh - Framer, Vampire, Jester

N4: roleblocked, but I was gonna go see Mike, as I think he's good at playing the "i don't know this game, card." Too good, to be real.

Just now, McWolf said:

N4: roleblocked, but I was gonna go see Mike, as I think he's good at playing the "i don't know this game" card. Too good, to be real.

edit, i suck at english grammar

Just now, McWolf said:

the witch controlled you so you'd visit the witch?

i think either you're full of shit, either i'm being framed.

I'm the investigator - or one of the investigators, RIP Snu. Here's what I found over the first 3 nights:

N1: penny - Spy, Blackmailer, Jailor, Guardian Angel

N2: Jerk - Spy, Blackmailer, Jailor, Guardian Angel

N3: Josh - Framer, Vampire, Jester

N4: roleblocked, but I was gonna go see Mike, as I think he's good at playing the "i don't know this game, card." Too good, to be real.

The witch controlled me, I don't know who I visited. They showed up as innocent, not that it matters. 

Yes, it is possible you were framed.

Just now, Mr_Hatter said:

The witch controlled me, I don't know who I visited. They showed up as innocent, not that it matters. 

I thought you'd be told who you visited instead, I don't think I was ever controlled by the witch. My bad.

its also worth noting that Vampires show up as innocent, and WWs show up as inno on odd-numbered nights. People who do show up as suspicious might not be at the top of our priorities list. Don't get me wrong, an easy lynch is an easy lynch, but town is gonna die if we don't stop WW/Vamp/Plague

Just now, jhatty8 said:

its also worth noting that Vampires show up as innocent, and WWs show up as inno on odd-numbered nights. People who do show up as suspicious might not be at the top of our priorities list. Don't get me wrong, an easy lynch is an easy lynch, but town is gonna die if we don't stop WW/Vamp/Plague

Imo plague is unimportant. if he actually is PB, we can lynch him as soon as he becomes Pestilence,  or if we have no other lynch targets that day... but yes WW and Vamps are tricky. 

For the record  McWolf can't be WW because he was roleblocked but the solas was killed by mafia. If he was WW he would have killed his roleblocker

Edit: neither can phillefan, as he was innocent on an even night

Edited by Mr_Hatter

36 minutes ago, jhatty8 said:

I'm going to Vote DoktorFunk now because he's pretty much going to kill us all if we keep letting him run around infecting people. If he becomes Pestilence, we're in for some serious trouble.

Vote DoktorFunk

I'm on board with this dude I dont know what poison does but I did see on wiki if he gets a everyone he transforms gonna reread that later and try figure out.  Also I've voted with everyone with someone starts a good ole lynching let's thin out the heard.