Town of Salem - S71

Gustav

Josh is not a vampire I am the vampire hunter I have checked over 4 nights and this is what I have found (nothing is the answer btw)

N1 - Philliefan not a vampire

N2 - Rayzor is not a vampire

N3 - Hatter is not a vampire

N4 - Josh is not a vampire

If we believe the three possible roles that Josh could be one is the jester and he isn't trying to defend himself from being lynched should we be careful

9 minutes ago, Berocka said:

If we believe the three possible roles that Josh could be one is the jester and he isn't trying to defend himself from being lynched should we be careful

He can't be Jester as all Neutral roles are filled. If we are believing you here and still believing OMG it makes him the framer instead of a vampire which is just as bad anyways

6 minutes ago, Berocka said:

Josh is not a vampire I am the vampire hunter I have checked over 4 nights and this is what I have found (nothing is the answer btw)

So Berocka is the other vampire then? Josh can't be jester because we have too many neutral roles. WW, OG Vamp, GA, Witch, and then claimed PB. The only way in which Josh is Jester is if Funk is lying and in that case Funk is an evil role and we lynch him. 

Just now, Rayzor_7 said:

He can't be Jester as all Neutral roles are filled. If we are believing you here and still believing OMG it makes him the framer instead of a vampire which is just as bad anyways

exactly. For the record Rayz, it was McWolf not omg that called out Josh as vamp/framer/jester

• Commissioner
Just now, Berocka said:

Well do you have any valuable information to reveal?

Nada, I was going to place it tonight for the first time.

It's 9:19 PM. The Grand Exalted Supreme Master of the Doomed (whoever the Doomed may be) has returned from work.

The town has continued to be spicy today. Votes are thrown out for many different people, and suspicion is cast (hi Victor!) all around. The whole town seems to be hunting for neutrals over mafia after last night's triple kill business, and @Josh is being led over to the Fonzi Tree this time, under suspicion of being a vampire.

Before going out, Josh tells the town that no, he's the trapper, they don't want him. His case isn't good enough, and up in the tree he goes. After he dies, though, a giant metal bear trap is found next to a toolbox in his house. Josh was indeed the TRAPPER, albeit not a very helpful one while he was alive.

Hat update: for the first time in a while, @Mr_Hatter has shut up about his hat. Today, he found a sheriff's hat, and has decided that that's good enough.

Night 5 begins NOW! Please send me your night actions as soon as you conveniently can--I won't be up as late tonight and tomorrow morning I'll have to kick off the day phase a bit earlier.

List of those still living:

6 hours ago, Mr_Hatter said:

@GustavMattias for the record, if a GA protects someone and vampire tries to convert them, that person is immune/it has no effect (according to the wiki). But would that person know they were targeted?

I can answer questions about rules and game mechanics, if asked directly. This goes for you as well as anyone else who may be confused about the game or have questions--I probably should have made this more clear at the start. Feel free to ask in public or DM me.

For the record, yes, they would know. 

The sun is only kinda sorta out, but the people are out, so let's get into it.

After three dead last night, everyone is relieved (and, at the same time, annoyed) to find that only one person has died last night. @Mr_Hatter just found a SHERIFF's hat yesterday, but it turns out the MAFIA doesn't take kindly to police. Who knew?

Hatter's last will:

Spoiler

Sheriff.

N1: Rayzor (innocent) (suspicious though, as he claimed Eno Sherrif. godfather?)

N2: Phillefan (innocent)

N3: fonzi (witch controlled)

N4: McWolf (suspicious) (maybe framed? Still sus, but his chat feels trustworthy, some questionable plays/claims).

N5: Sebster()

Suspicious of TI claims

Suspicious of Rayzor, jhatty, McWolf

Day 6!

List of those still living:

Votes needed to lynch today: 7

I've got the same shift at work tomorrow, so same goes for tonight. Feel free to get your night actions in early (though you should send me a backup target in case your first is lynched), and if you do choose to wait until the night phase to send your action over, do try to get it in before midnight or so--I'll still accept any actions submitted after that point but I'll be grumpy at you.

Vote McWolf

N1 - Roleblocked

N2 - ColeMrtz or McWolf is good! (Blackmailed)

N3 - fonziGG, jacobaa19 or jhatty8 is evil!

N4 - Berocka or Mr_Hatter is good! (Blackmailed)

N5 - Sebster03, Berocka or jhatty8 is evil!

I was indeed blackmailed yesterday. I'm 100% sure McWolf and jhatty are Mafia at this point, and I agree with Hatter's suspicions that Rayzor may actually be the Godfather rather than the Medium.

14 hours ago, Berocka said:

N5 - Nyko is not a vampire

Oh how I wish Josh was a vampire.

Not gonna try to defend myself - you all know what I am - just going to try to divert the people's attention to the ever growing Neutral Evil (Chaos, Killing?) population. We still have a werewolf on our hands. We had one vampire yesterday who now it might have bit and converted a second one. We have a plaguebearer. We have one survivor.

Is killing the mafia as important as killing them? Your pick. If not, let's work together to lynch a vampire or a werewolf, before I die anyway.