Town of Salem - S71

Gustav

28 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

What action did you take night one is what he is asking. Keep in mind, be careful about what you share. If you are doctor, he might be trying to reveal if you have a self heal left. 

Basically why didn't you protect on N1 when Jailor asked for protection

I didn’t even realize he asked for protection is all

4 minutes ago, jhatty8 said:

Rayz outlines his post well and I believe him. I'm not with Wolfie for the most part, I believe all the TIs, including Phillie and omg, are sketch.

I've also said beforehand that we need to eliminate the WW and Vamp first and foremost.

Why do you think Phillie and omg are sketch? And what are you?

Vote tracker:

Josh - 3

DoktorFunk - 2

McWolf - 2

Votes needed to lynch: 8

I'll be headed off for work in a bit, would appreciate if someone would maintain the running count.

@GustavMattias for the record, if a GA protects someone and vampire tries to convert them, that person is immune/it has no effect (according to the wiki). But would that person know they were targeted? Feel free to say you can't answer btw, but idk the game mechanics perfectly. Like if GA protects someone usually and they are attacked, the victim knows, but do they know they were vampire targeted too? Would it change what they see?

Listen it is extremely convenient that McWolf happened to investigate both Jailor and GA, both confirmed dead town. It is extremely convenient that the one other person he says he got a result on happens to maybe be the one role that could have painted him as suspicious.

Moreover @McWolf, why did you investigate Jailor? There was absolutely no reason to investigate Jailor, as any real Jailor would have immediately imprisoned and killed the fake Jailor. The only possible reason you could have, that I can think of, would be that you didn't, you are the mafia, and you are trying to prove your investigator claim.

Also add in the fact that a bunch of people are believing him when this is his first contribution of significance, whereas he was previously suspected to be mafioso by omgitshim (who is probably blackmailed rn, and one of the most confirmed town we have outside of already dead and like Nyko), and claimed to be suspicious by me (though I guess you guys just might not trust me - which is fair I suppose), and it makes me think you are more sus. I'm not accusing the people jumping to vote out Josh as Mafia per say, all I'm saying is this is all very convenient. 

It is possible Josh is Framer. If so, McWolf I apologize. It is also possible he is Vampire, but that means someone else is Framer because I got a suspicious result off you.

Just now, Mr_Hatter said:

Moreover @McWolf, why did you investigate Jailor? There was absolutely no reason to investigate Jailor, as any real Jailor would have immediately imprisoned and killed the fake Jailor. The only possible reason you could have, that I can think of, would be that you didn't, you are the mafia, and you are trying to prove your investigator claim.

Fair enough. Might as well put my whole thought process on the table.

N1: I went to penny because I thought claiming GA straight out of the gate was fishy. It pretty much confirmed he was GA. You said he was a confirmed dead town, but he isn't dead, by the way. He isn't GA anymore, if I understand the rules correctly, he should be a Survivor, now that Solas is dead.

N2: At first, I didn't want to go to Ferk, exactly because of what you said. If it was a fake claim, the real jailor could easily have jailed and killed him on N2. But then LO said after N1 that no TP visited the Jailor on N1. Thought to myself: "If TP don't protect our Jailor, maybe he isn't even the Jailor, maybe there's another Jailor who doesn't know what he's doing? What do we even know about that?"

I didn't really have any other people to visit, so I decided I'd go check Ferk, just to be sure. I almost went to Nyko to confirm that he was the vet, but then opted not to, I didn't want him to alert and hit me like he hit Snu the night before. It's not like I had a lot of info, or other claims to confirm. In retrospect, it might not have been the best move, but not protecting him 2 nights in a row wasn't a bright move either, it just gave an easy maf kill. LO taunted the maf saying there was no TP, and then there was no TP again lol

N3: Decided to go at random that night. I went with Josh, because he hadn't said much yet, which I thought was odd for him. Didn't talk about it on D4 because I thought Fonzi was maf and thought lynching him would be good. The movement was already started so I just let it happen. Witch isn't bad either but oh well. Back then we didn't even know we had a vampire on our hands, making the results even more interesting to me in hindsight.

14 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

Also add in the fact that a bunch of people are believing him when this is his first contribution of significance, whereas he was previously suspected to be mafioso by omgitshim (who is probably blackmailed rn, and one of the most confirmed town we have outside of already dead and like Nyko), and claimed to be suspicious by me (though I guess you guys just might not trust me - which is fair I suppose), and it makes me think you are more sus. I'm not accusing the people jumping to vote out Josh as Mafia per say, all I'm saying is this is all very convenient. 

To be fair, you didn't contribute much either at first. Not trying to throw you under the bus, but you did the same I did: waited until you had enough interesting info to spill it out.

• Commissioner

@Mr_Hatter lol I'm working!!!

My role is pretty passive so I've just been following along and trying to make educated guesses. I don't know enough about all of the roles to speculate too much though.

Regardless, I'm town. 

Ok I've just realized something.

Vampires attacked N4. The only reason that would have happened is if they 

A) Killed someone N3. This did not happen

B) They were waiting until N2/N4 to start converting. Very unlikely and/or stupid. Why not start converting N1 to get more people in your team and lessen the chance of a random person killing you before you convert and losing you the game

C) They were roleblocked N1 or N3.  Now this makes the most sense, and is the only reason that I can think of that a vampire was active on N4, given there were no earlier Vamp deaths. 

The only person we know for certain was role blocked on N1/N3 is Josh. Solas blocked him N1, and N3 he tried to block fonz (immune, was Witch). Theoretically the Consort could have blocked another person, right now that is Philliefan according to his LO claim/triple role block claim. 

Let me be very clear, this does not absolve McWolf. Yes, it is possible that he was Framed, but I think it equally likely he is the Consigliere and knows Josh is a vampire. (I'm really not sure though). Assuming DoktorFunk is telling the truth, I think that makes Berocka mafioso (Though I'm not sure about this;  this is going back to something omgitshim said earlier and I don't remember the logic).

14 minutes ago, McWolf said:

Fair enough. Might as well put my whole thought process on the table.

N1: I went to penny because I thought claiming GA straight out of the gate was fishy. It pretty much confirmed he was GA. You said he was a confirmed dead town, but he isn't dead, by the way. He isn't GA anymore, if I understand the rules correctly, he should be a Survivor, now that Solas is dead.

N2: At first, I didn't want to go to Ferk, exactly because of what you said. If it was a fake claim, the real jailor could easily have jailed and killed him on N2. But then LO said after N1 that no TP visited the Jailor on N1. Thought to myself: "If TP don't protect our Jailor, maybe he isn't even the Jailor, maybe there's another Jailor who doesn't know what he's doing? What do we even know about that?"

I didn't really have any other people to visit, so I decided I'd go check Ferk, just to be sure. I almost went to Nyko to confirm that he was the vet, but then opted not to, I didn't want him to alert and hit me like he hit Snu the night before. It's not like I had a lot of info, or other claims to confirm. In retrospect, it might not have been the best move, but not protecting him 2 nights in a row wasn't a bright move either, it just gave an easy maf kill. LO taunted the maf saying there was no TP, and then there was no TP again lol

N3: Decided to go at random that night. I went with Josh, because he hadn't said much yet, which I thought was odd for him. Didn't talk about it on D4 because I thought Fonzi was maf and thought lynching him would be good. The movement was already started so I just let it happen. Witch isn't bad either but oh well. Back then we didn't even know we had a vampire on our hands, making the results even more interesting to me in hindsight.

To be fair, you didn't contribute much either at first. Not trying to throw you under the bus, but you did the same I did: waited until you had enough interesting info to spill it out.

My mistake on penny, I lumped them together as ferk is dead, should have been specific.

I'm going to be honest, I feel like you are being truthful. You have to understand though, I still got a suspicious result off you, so I can't full trust you. You are likely mafia from my perspective, though you would have been a good framing target last night considering you were called out earlier for being maybe mafioso. 

5 minutes ago, Josh said:

@Mr_Hatter lol I'm working!!!

My role is pretty passive so I've just been following along and trying to make educated guesses. I don't know enough about all of the roles to speculate too much though.

Regardless, I'm town. 

sorry, I forget that not everyone is a no life college student on spring break like me :)

I still don't believe you btw, but I will try to not be suspicious of you not being super responsive. 

• Commissioner

I still don't believe you btw, but I will try to not be suspicious of you not being super responsive. 

I mean, I don't want to say who I am but I can tell you the N1 roleblock had 0 effect on me.

I'm going to be honest, I feel like you are being truthful. You have to understand though, I still got a suspicious result off you, so I can't full trust you. You are likely mafia from my perspective, though you would have been a good framing target last night considering you were called out earlier for being maybe mafioso. 

omg pointed my direction, and both you and solas have confirmed to visiting me. Wouldn't be that big a reach to expect the framer to shoot my way too.

Werewolf missed a game-changing buffet lmao

5 minutes ago, McWolf said:

omg pointed my direction, and both you and solas have confirmed to visiting me. Wouldn't be that big a reach to expect the framer to shoot my way too.

Werewolf missed a game-changing buffet lmao

That would have been the worst haha.

8 minutes ago, Josh said:

I mean, I don't want to say who I am but I can tell you the N1 roleblock had 0 effect on me.

I understand your position, but you are the only one that makes sense as to why Vampires were active N4. Unless Philliefan was lying, in which case if you aren't vampire he is very suspicious. But you are the easier link to guess. 

For now,  Unvote McWolf

Vote JOSH 

@omgitshim If you want to change your vote so we actually get something done today. If you do so without saying anything I am assuming you to confirm you're blackmailed

I think he's trying to communicate through votes.

one of jhatty or Rayz is good, maybe?

Vote tracker

Josh - 6

DoktorFunk - 2

Votes needed to lynch: 8

Just now, McWolf said:

I think he's trying to communicate through votes.

one of jhatty or Rayz is good, maybe?

I'm taking to mean that he suspects them. @omgitshim, if you suspect either of them, please vote me then Josh again