Town of Salem - S71

Gustav

Vote tracker:

Sebster - 5

Votes needed to lynch: 6

Edited by GustavMattias
I can't count

The seventh day is over, and it seems that many in the town have taken Genesis 2:2 to heart.

"Let's hang Sebster!" says @Rayzor_7. One agreement comes in, then two, then three, then four, then five.

And then silence.

"Can we get another vote?" say the five who have voted to send @Sebster03 to the grave.

Crickets.

@Philliefan thinks he hears a distant "WHERE THE HELL IS MY HAT?" but it's probably just the wind.

Night 7 begins. What's going to happen?

List of those living:

It's been a week.

The town knows the usual routine here--get up, get out, and "bring out yer dead."

But it doesn't look like they've got any dead to bring out. each and every one of the ten who were alive last night is still here!

Curiouser and curiouser...

Day 8!

List of those alive:

The eighth day draws to a close. It's one quiet town, once again, but today enough votes came in for the town to find @Sebster03 guilty of foul play.

He hasn't said much yet, and he continues to not say much while he's being walked over to the Fonzi (and Josh, and McWolf) tree. Right at his final moments, he turns to the crowd that has gathered and says his last words:

"Bye motherfucks see ya"

And just like that, he's gone. Sebster was the WEREWOLF, and I'm very happy I won't get autocorrected to "Webster" for the rest of the game.

Night 8 begins now! You know the deal.

List of those alive: