Town of Salem - S71

Gustav

5 minutes ago, McWolf said:

Oh how I wish Josh was a vampire.

Not gonna try to defend myself - you all know what I am - just going to try to divert the people's attention to the ever growing Neutral Evil (Chaos, Killing?) population. We still have a werewolf on our hands. We had one vampire yesterday who now it might have bit and converted a second one. We have a plaguebearer. We have one survivor.

Is killing the mafia as important as killing them? Your pick. If not, let's work together to lynch a vampire or a werewolf, before I die anyway.

Give us a solid lead then and we can go from there, until then we know you are evil, everyone else is just guessing

5 minutes ago, Berocka said:

Give us a solid lead then and we can go from there, until then we know you are evil, everyone else is just guessing

Nothing solid sadly. And I doubt anyone has anything.

Anything we knew about confirmed townie can be thrown out the window, with the vampire potentially converting one of them yesterday. If you claim is valid, it can't be you. Phillie can't be the one who attacked yesterday because he was roleblocked N4, when the last attack happened. He could have been bit N5 though.

Anyone could have been bitten yesterday.

Rayz who claimed medium. Jacobaa who claimed doc. omg who claimed psy.

22 minutes ago, Philliefan said:

Omgitshim was visited by DoktorFunk last night. Do with that what you will.

I do wonder if he is actually Arso instead of PB and we're all in for a nasty surprise...

At this point though we have:

5 Town (possibly even 4 if Vamp converted last night)

4 Mafia

1 Werewolf

1 "PB"

1-2 Vamps

1 GA turned Surv

Mafia getting voting majority wins them the game. They should be our top priority right now as those neutrals are the only ones that can stop them at night.

The fifth day has come to an end--oh wait, it's the sixth one! Where does the time go, anyway?

This time, the town has decided they'd like to take out @McWolf. Evidence has mounted over the past couple days, and a strong defense yesterday notwithstanding, he's sentenced to hang up in the Fonzi Tree. The town's gotten one neutral target and killed one of their own, but what of McWolf? 

His last words are "yeah, you got me," and that says it all. He confesses to being the MAFIOSO, and that's the truth, but the town is vengeful and doesn't show clemency. Tight goes the rope, and then there were twelve.

McWolf did not leave a last will.

Night 6 begins NOW! Get me your night actions, tomorrow is another early start to the day phase.

List of those still alive:

"And on the seventh day GOD had finished all the work which He had made, and He rested on the seventh day from all His work which He had made."

-Genesis 2:2

...or not! I'm back to kill off more people.

Last night was a full moon, so anyone paying attention to the numbers could tell you what happened to some person, at least. In this case, it's @DoktorFunk who's been given the WEREWOLF treatment. After telling the town he was the PLAGUEBEARER and avoiding being lynched on day 5, sudden suspicion arose of him being an ARSONIST yesterday--but it turns out he was telling the truth about his role.

The town then checks out the house of @omgitshim. OMG, indeed--he's been given the standard MAFIA treatment of being at the business end of a machine gun, but something is different...though there are holes in the wall behind him, he's only got one bullet wound. That bullet is dug out, whereupon it's discovered that the mafia packed a single silver bullet in with the rest. He was a VAMPIRE.

omg's last will:

Spoiler

What is a man?

[tosses goblet, which breaks] 

A miserable little pile of secrets!

Day 7 starts now--don't get yourself killed...ha. Ha. Ha.

List of those still alive:

Votes needed to lynch: 6