Town of Salem #3

Gustav

7 minutes ago, BarzalGoat said:

I literally have in my tracker notes that Enorama visited Nyko and Nyko was killed by SK. Why would anyone not be ok with just lynching Eno ?

Because a Hypnotist can give you results that are false. I cannot leave my house. The mafia was trying to push me hard yesterday and they are framing me today. I'm one of only a few people here that has played elsewhere so I assume that's why they're targeting me.

12 minutes ago, Mike said:

I want re claim of all roles and a recap of every day/night action.  We are apparently down to 1 mafia and some neutrals.  If everyone shares today we can narrow it down for good.  If you dont share you will be deemed lynchable.

Survivor

n1 - vest

n2 - nothing

n3 - vest

n4 - nothing

I have two vests left and just need to survive until the end of the game.

What's Left:

1x JAILOR

2x TOWN PROTECTIVE

1x TOWN INVESTIGATIVE

1x RANDOM TOWN

1x RANDOM MAFIA

1x NEUTRAL EVIL

SERIAL KILLER

2x RANDOM NEUTRAL

1x ANY OF THE ABOVE

KILLED:

N1:

2 Town

N2: 

2 Town

N3:

1 Town

1 Maf

D4:

1 Maf

N4:

2 Maf

1 Town

omgitstheSPY

N1: B: ContinentalCup036; MV: Spartan x2, Mr_Hatter, Enorama

N2: B: Mike; MV: a_Ferk x2, Doomsday, Enorama

N3: B: DoktorFunk; MV: a_Ferk, omgitshim, Enorama, BladeMaiden (I was attacked and healed)

N4: B: DoktorFunk (attacked by Vampire); MV: BarzalGoat, Ricer13

Suspects List:

@BladeMaiden has been awfully quiet

@Joe Exotic has been afk

@omgitshim has been misdirecting

@LastOneUp didn't vote to lynch a mafia member

Confused by:
@Berocka 

@Spartan 

what are you two claiming? I have all but 1x towns person & 1 random neutral because I believe Eno seeing as the spy saw him visited by maf so often

I'm at least reasonably confident that Blade is the Hypnotist turned Mafioso and one of Spartan and LastOneUp is the Serial Killer. We have the numbers to just lynch all three in order and guarantee a win.

2 minutes ago, BarzalGoat said:

Suspects List:

@Joe Exotic has been afk

Confused by:
@Berocka 

@Spartan 

what are you two claiming? I have all but 1x towns person & 1 random neutral because I believe Eno seeing as the spy saw him visited by maf so often

For my own safety and in the interest of not having all roles known to evils, I've been keeping my role under wraps. I think that I've done what I can to support the town, including calling out OMG as jest early and pushing Alex early as well. However, considering that Ricer is the true spy and OMG's results have been off, I'm going to ask the town to stop pushing Blade and to go back to Eno. Trust our established roles rather than go off skepticism and gut feelings.

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

For my own safety and in the interest of not having all roles known to evils, I've been keeping my role under wraps. I think that I've done what I can to support the town, including calling out OMG as jest early and pushing Alex early as well. However, considering that Ricer is the true spy and OMG's results have been off, I'm going to ask the town to stop pushing Blade and to go back to Eno. Trust our established roles rather than go off skepticism and gut feelings.

Well if my math is right, which I believe it to be, you're random town if you are town at all.... Please declare your role or we'll have to focus on you

30 minutes ago, BarzalGoat said:

N1: You (sorry)

N2: Berocka visited by DoktorFunk

N3: <Redacted> Was protecting you

N4: Eno is the SK because he visited Nyko who was murdered

I visited no one on any night

2 hours ago, GustavMattias said:

Nyko's last will:

Hide contents

omg jester enorama to strong to kill, so eno is sk

2 hours ago, BarzalGoat said:

Ok this is easy, I tracked Enorama last night and he visited Nyko.... so he's serial killer

Vote Enorama

2 hours ago, Enorama said:

Now hold on a minute. Nyko pushes me hella hard one day, gets stabbed overnight, and now someone is pushing me hard the next day? I didn't travel at all last night. I am the Survivor. I used one vest the night the mafia attacked me, one the first night, and have two left. I just need to sit around and wait until the end of the game to win, and I think town is in the best position to do so, so I will vote with town.

This is clearly the biggest frame ever, holy hell. Blade was also pushing me with Nyko yesterday and did not vote up her mafia friend last night, I think she should be the target today.

do actually believe Barzal though actually. That makes our fourth random mafia the hypnotist. 

Let's take these three statements in context. OMG is clearly jester, as none of his "spy" results lined up with ricer's, the true spy. Nyko, a maf member, was pushing Eno and then Nyko dies. If Nyko actually knew Eno's role, why would he be pushing a survivor to die? @BarzalGoat also tracked Eno and said he visited Nyko, but Eno says that a hyponitist could have faked the message. If you go to this link though: https://town-of-salem.fandom.com/wiki/Hypnotist, and scroll down to the messages a hypnotist can fake, there are no messages that specifically mention another player, and nothing that involves the tracker. For this reason, I am inclined to believe Nyko and Barzal's original messages that Eno is SK. For that reason,

PUSH ENO

47 minutes ago, BarzalGoat said:

Suspects List:

@Joe Exotic has been afk

Confused by:
@Berocka 

@Spartan 

My silence is plain old ignorance. Just be more direct with me if you need me to vote on something, otherwise, I am just winging it here for my first TOS run trying to do what I think is right. 

31 minutes ago, LastOneUp said:

My silence is plain old ignorance. Just be more direct with me if you need me to vote on something, otherwise, I am just winging it here for my first TOS run trying to do what I think is right. 

Switch vote to Eno then

Vote tracker:

Enorama - 6 (Mike, McWolf, DoktorFunk, Spartan, BarzalGoat, LastOneUp)

BladeMaiden - 3 (Enorama, omg)

Votes needed for lynching: 7

Edited by GustavMattias
d'oh

1 minute ago, GustavMattias said:

Vote tracker:

Enorama - 6 (Mike, McWolf, DoktorFunk, Spartan, BarzalGoat, LastOneUp)

BladeMaiden - 3 (Enorama, LastOneUp, omg)

Votes needed for lynching: 7

Might need to remove LastOneUp from Blade, you have him twice

VOTE ENORAMA

I am trapper

N1: Build Trap
N2: Place Trap on DoktorFunk, triggered by Tracker

N3: Build Trap

N4: Place trap on Mike, no message from Gustav so I guess the trap didn't trigger