Town of Salem #3

Gustav

Vote tracker:

Enorama - 7 (Mike, McWolf, DoktorFunk, Spartan, BarzalGoat, LastOneUp, Berocka)

BladeMaiden - 2 (Enorama, omg)

Votes needed for lynching: 7

2 hours ago, Berocka said:

VOTE ENORAMA

I am trapper

N1: Build Trap
N2: Place Trap on DoktorFunk, triggered by Tracker

N3: Build Trap

N4: Place trap on Mike, no message from Gustav so I guess the trap didn't trigger

If this is true, we have a problem. McWolf claimed to be TP, but he's not on jailor? I think he needs to be asked a few questions @Mike

The end of the day is upon us, and this time it's @Enorama brought up. He gives an elaborate explanation of what's happening, but the town is having none of it. Eight people want him dead, and dead he shall be.

Before he can be hanged, though, he takes a large knife out of his belt--and cuts his throat with it. Dying in the same manner that he killed, he was the SERIAL KILLER.

Night 5 begins now!

What? Town of Salem results actually happening at 9 AM?

No, it can't be.

And what? Nobody died last night?

No, it can't be.

But it is! Everyone in the town is present and accounted for. The sun is up, the day is new, and it's time for more action.

Day 6!

List of those alive (11):

Votes needed for lynching today: 6

12 hours ago, Spartan said:

If this is true, we have a problem. McWolf claimed to be TP, but he's not on jailor? I think he needs to be asked a few questions @Mike

On D3, Berocka said his trap went off after he placed it on DoktorFunk. I asked him why he didn't put it on Mike, who was confirmed Jailor. He said something in the lines of "i didn't see that, it would have been a smart move." So I knew he would rebuild his trap N3 and protect Mike with it on N4.

Final Will Notes Just In Case Sorry for long post lol

Mike was Jailor

N1 Jail Doctor Funk (claimed psychic) seems legit

N2 Jail McWolf (claimed bodyguard) seems legit

N3 Jail Proto (claimed crusade) he was liar had to kill

N4 Jail Twists (kill didn't get on discord)

N5 OMG Claims Jester If I let him live said will vote with town to help us win.

JAILOR: Mike

TOWN PROTECTIVE: BODYGUARD - DEVISE

TOWN PROTECTIVE: Trapper - Berocka
TOWN PROTECTIVE: BODYGUARD - McWolf

TOWN SUPPORT: MEDIUM - JHatty

TOWN SUPPORT: RETRIBUTIONIST - MrHatter

TOWN SUPPORT: MAYOR - DOOMSDAY

TOWN INVESTIGATIVE: SPY - Ricer13

TOWN INVESTIGATIVE: Tracker - BarzalGoat

TOWN INVESTIGATIVE: Psychic - DoktorFunk

TOWN KILLING: VETERAN - ContinentalCUp

RANDOM TOWN: SPARTAN

1x ANY OF THE ABOVE - BladeMaiden Possibly ANY Role Good role Sherrif?

GODFATHER: Proto

MAFIOSO - New Godfather?
BLACKMAILER - Alex Bridges

CONSORT - Twists

FRAMER - Nykonax

NEUTRAL EVIL - OMG - JESTER

SERIAL KILLER - ENORAMA

2x RANDOM NEUTRAL

Why did A_Ferk Visit me one day who is he force claim? (good or neutral I believe) Plague Guy?

Spartan might be last "random town" or random neutral force claim.

LastOneUp Seems like last Mafia

Doctor Funk or McWolf could be lying

Funk should know a ton of innocent people/guilty people hasn't posted all results

McWolf had some questionable voting/comments/was he protecting me?

BladeMaiden Said ENO SUSP So hes either random town or last mafia?

Joe Exotic is random neutral and inactive or secretly mafia superstar?

Also

Last night, you were attacked, but someone nursed you back to health!

Everyone put all your cards on table today or get lynched today killed tonight.  Town is in a good spot.

4 minutes ago, Mike said:

If I was healed last night and McWolf didnt die it definitely seems like he hasn't been bodyguard combined with rest of stuff that's been going on.

32 minutes ago, McWolf said:

On D3, Berocka said his trap went off after he placed it on DoktorFunk. I asked him why he didn't put it on Mike, who was confirmed Jailor. He said something in the lines of "i didn't see that, it would have been a smart move." So I knew he would rebuild his trap N3 and protect Mike with it on N4.

Just now, Mike said:

Pretty sure you said you didnt believe Berocka was trapper in another post.  List your actual actions every night if you are bodyguard.

I don't remember saying that. I might have doubted him at first but if you don't doubt everyone at first, you're playing the game wrong.

N1: omg
N2: jailed
N3: Mike
N4: Barzal
N5: Barzal

12 minutes ago, Mike said:

If I was healed last night and McWolf didnt die it definitely seems like he hasn't been bodyguard combined with rest of stuff that's been going on.

Wait a minute, if you were attacked and healed, that means Berocka didn't actually set a trap on you on N4 (or do traps only last 1 night? I'm like 80% sure the traps last until they are set off or taken down). Trap would have set off BEFORE the doctor healed you and would have dealt a powerful attack to the attacker. Only way you could have been attacked and healed is if 2 attackers went at your home, one would have been killed by the trap, the other would have gone through and attacked you. There would have been a death last night either way.

1 minute ago, McWolf said:

Wait a minute, if you were attacked and healed, that means Berocka didn't actually set a trap on you on N4 (or do traps only last 1 night? I'm like 80% sure the traps last until they are set off or taken down). Trap would have set off BEFORE the doctor healed you and would have dealt a powerful attack to the attacker. Only way you could have been attacked and healed is if 2 attackers went at your home, one would have been killed by the trap, the other would have gone through and attacked you. There would have been a death last night either way.

We can handle this after, knowing that LastOneUp visited me last night and you were bodyguard all but confirms he's Maf

Just now, BarzalGoat said:

If McWolf is bodyguard, and I'll believe Mike's word, he's the reason I didn't get killed last night by LastOneUp .... So in that spirit! 

VOTE LASTONEUP

I would have died and taken him with me, if he attacked you. It's more likely he's a TP/TI that hasn't contributed anything yet, or he's a slow killer like an Arsonist or a Plaguebearer.

Wow Gustav must hate me

UNVOTE LASTONEUP

I mean, if he's a Plaguebearer or an Arsonist, we should probably still hang him before it's too late.

Wouldn't any other type of mafia member be converted to mafioso killing at this point? 

Yes. Given how there was an attack on Mike (and a heal), I'd say that's where the Mafioso went.

So here's my life as a psychic. These are my visions so far:

N1: Jailed

N2: ContinentalCup or McWolf is good.

N3: AlexBridges, Ricer13, or McWolf is evil.

N4: LastOneUp or BarzalGoat is good.

N5. LastOneUp, Spartan, or BarzalGoat is evil.

One of these is correct each night, and the others are random.