Town of Salem #4

Gustav

I know I seem suspicious right now; all I can say is I am on the towns side. Please give me some time to prove that. Fonzi knows my claim and I would like it to stay that way. Fwiw (not much I know) he didn't execute me. 

On 5/16/2020 at 4:10 PM, Devise said:

Don't let Bridges fool you, he's no town. I have it on good authority that he's a good for nothing Edward Scissorhands, yes indeed the kind of Edward you'd find stealing treasure on the sea.....

Don't ask me how I know. Classified, Jason Bourne himself hand delivered me the note.

Vote Alex Bridges

This concerns me. Obviously you are claiming psychic, so you got three names. Who were the other two, and why haven't you shared them?

In general this rubs me the wrong way. Please post a complete last will.

This happened D2 btw for anyone who doesn't remember this. 

Also, I have a solution to possibly why the jugg didn't kill. 

If necro reanimated crusader and then put crusader on someone (if we belive Mike), then jugg attacked that person, the crusader would have protected them (jugg doesn't have unstoppable attack yet) but not killed the jugg (they have basic defense now). 

Alternatively, they both attacked me but I was jailed.  @GustavMattias two people attack someone who is jailed, does that person get two notifications or just one?

2 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

If necro reanimated crusader and then put crusader on someone (if we belive Mike), then jugg attacked that person, the crusader would have protected them (jugg doesn't have unstoppable attack yet) but not killed the jugg (they have basic defense now). 

Oh that's true. Jugg who did you attack last night, they are probably Coven ?

23 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

@GustavMattias two people attack someone who is jailed, does that person get two notifications or just one?

I would assume two. The wiki page for the Jailor doesn't specify this but someone healed by a Doctor would receive two notifications for two attacks, so I assume it would work the same way.

Also correction to my claim from last night, it has come to my attention that someone also tried to control me, but that failed. Meaning CL targeted me (which we also know from Mike)

Now, @GustavMattias, if a CL targets someone in jail, their ability fails. Do they still learn what that person is, or does that fail as well? It isn't specified anywhere that I can find. 

7 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

Now, @GustavMattias, if a CL targets someone in jail, their ability fails. Do they still learn what that person is, or does that fail as well? It isn't specified anywhere that I can find.

That would fail as well. 

51 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

This concerns me. Obviously you are claiming psychic, so you got three names. Who were the other two, and why haven't you shared them?

In general this rubs me the wrong way. Please post a complete last will.

This happened D2 btw for anyone who doesn't remember this. 

While your right that I am claiming psychic, I do not have 3 from the first day. There is no names on the first day. If you check the rest of my posts I've confirmed the names I've gotten from the other days. 

Speaking of...one of Ricer, Ferk or Spartan is evil. This is the SECOND time that I have seen Ricer as a potential evil. A little coincidental but it's what I have to go on at this point. 

Vote Ricer13

1 minute ago, Devise said:

While your right that I am claiming psychic, I do not have 3 from the first day. There is no names on the first day. If you check the rest of my posts I've confirmed the names I've gotten from the other days. 

Speaking of...one of Ricer, Ferk or Spartan is evil. This is the SECOND time that I have seen Ricer as a potential evil. A little coincidental but it's what I have to go on at this point. 

Vote Ricer13

So you are saying that on N1, you did not receive 3 names?

1 minute ago, Devise said:

Vote Ricer13

I am BG. 

N1- Protected Fonzi

N2- protected fonzi

N3- protected fonzi

n4- jailed 

n5- protected self no one attacked me