Warsaw Predators Press Conference

Da_Berr

1. VHL WJC, how did your team (country) fair? Any surprises?

CANADA #1 BABY LETS GOOOO

2. How do you like your player's build? Was there a need for a reset?

There was last season, I think I fixed it, even though my stats decreased the past few years

3. How does our team compare with last season's championship team?

Lost some big names, but I have high hopes with Sock Monkey coming up. 

4. If you get to draft 1st overall for S85 VHLF, who would you draft?

Brendan Marner #1 baby

5. What is your player's S85 regular season player expectations (statistically)?

Brendan Marner really needs to get back to his 100 point self and big hit numbers

6. Thoughts on the results of the recent S85 VHL draft?

I think we made out with some decent prospects

1.  We didn’t do as great as I’d hoped. 

2. I had a great year last year so just adding some offensive vision and skating.  Hopefully he keeps it up.  

3. we are in good shape I think for another Cup Run. Some losses but few additions and call ups leave us right on track. 

4. Eagles 

5. Hard Markinson is gonna win scoring title as a dman. 

6. didn’t really follow it so I’m lost.  

Don't really follow the WJC, but I guess Canada won? Good for them. I'm more focused on the WC Gold Medal Game!

Always going for the meta, you know me! No problem with it, but I think I'm going to invest a bit more in CK for the upcoming season.

Obviously I think it is slightly weaker, as we lost key players in Omi Aberg and Bogdan Trunov, but we have new young blood that can fill those gaps and bring us back-to-back.

I did get 1st Overall! I picked Vinny Detroit. That 99 CK is suuuper valuable.

5. What is your player's S85 regular season player expectations (statistically)?

40 goals, 45 assists, 85 points. More goals than last season, but around the same points wise. I'd also like to get back to 300+ hits. 

Was not at all how I expected it to go, but it seems most teams got what they were looking for. We found 3 active players in the 3rd and 4th rounds, so I'm more than happy.

On 8/31/2022 at 1:37 AM, Rhynex Entertainment said:

Warsaw Predators Press Conference :war:

Week Ending Sunday, September 4th, 2022

Answer 3 for 1 TPE, all 6 for 2 TPE.

1. I have no idea I didn't check it yet, but I imagine we did pretty well! 

2. I like it a lot this season, played way better, I reset it last season made a big difference

3. I think we are almost as good, we lost Trunov but brought in another solid center and have a young guy coming up in sock monkey so depending on how they do I think we can repeat. 

4. I would draft the top tpe player as long as they didnt have some bad history in the league or something. 

5. 35 goals, 40 assists, 75 points. I want to break a point per game this season. 

6. I think it went well, lot of new players found homes and lots of hope for the future! 

Week Ending Sunday, September 11th, 2022

1. Which team appeared to have improved the most to start Season 85?

2. Tanking, is there even a point for such a thing?

3. Which team would be the most dangerous obstacle in our Season 85 title defense?

4. How were your S84 predictions? 

5. How do you usually choose for your season predictions?

6. How many people did you invite to the game in your first ever VHL game as a player?

Warsaw! JK the season hasn't started yet silly ;)

No, the top 5 are almost always bangers, unless you draft kiss at 14 or me at 21. The GM's in this league don't know how to scout, Dlamb clearly does.

3. Which team would be the most dangerous obstacle in our Season 85 title defense?

Probably Seattle, they always have a good team

Shit, I voted "none" in every category, and they couldn't do shit.

I KEEP FORGETTING TO DO THEM, but I have Warsaw bias

6. How many people did you invite to the game in your first ever VHL game as a player?

two people, my mom and my dad, but they didn't show up 😔

1.   I think New York has made some really nice moves and should be a much improved club. 

2. no I don’t like tanking.  Good draft picks are avail.  I was drafted 26.  

3. Seattle still is formidable. 

4. pretty good.

5. I just guess a lot.  Usually pick Warsaw players or players I know. 

6. two.  My daughter and wife.  

15 hours ago, Rhynex Entertainment said:

1. I would say us, we found the squad we know can win and we all have that chemistry and we all have that championship experience now. We are definitely a team to watch out for.

2. Depends, in real life, yeah, in the sim league no because it’s so unpredictable, like i was drafted at 14th and was the 2nd highest rookie scorer. 

3. Moscow, something about them i just don’t like haha, always close games! 

4. i was taking a leave from the league for a bit so i didn’t do them i don’t think lol. 

5. i just copy people who always do good ahaha 

6. I just invited my brother and my 2 good friends, was a great time and i got an assist!

It is hard to say, but New York seems to have added some good pieces to their team.

Though I understand why teams think about tanking, I do not see any point for it. I feel as though trying your hardest to compete maintains the moral of players, staff, and fans of the team, and even if the team still does not do extremely well there is a chance to get rewarded.

I think Calgary is going to be a dangerous obstacle, but I also have confidence in our team.

I truthfully did not have any, but I am excited to make predictions this year.

I typically go based off of the previous season, as well as player age and growth. Also if the player/team is consistent.

So many people. My whole family came and supported me in my first game.

On 9/4/2022 at 10:31 PM, Rhynex Entertainment said:

1. We improved the most because we have so many players in their primes and we all improved in tpe in the off-season. I don't care what anyone else did, we're the champs and we're still the best!

2. I mean I guess if you want 1st overall but it's frowned upon

3. I think we how we battled back and forth with Moscow last season I'd have to say them. 

4. I think i did great, I got like 9tpe or something and of course I chose us to win it all! 

5. I choose us to win, then other teams that I've noticed did well the season before

6. I invited my immediate family and all the women I slept with in my life, so like 200 or so. 

Week Ending Sunday, September 18th, 2022

1. How did we fare after a first week of hockey in S85?

2. It's Pizza Day, what kind of pizza is your player getting?

3. A VHL season is a very stressful period of time, how does your player clear their head and relieve stress?

4. When the team is out on a road trip, what do you order for the team during dinner?

5. Road trip song in the team bus and plane?

6. NHL training camp and preseason HYPE, what are you looking forward to the most in the upcoming training camp/preseason in the NHL?

I think our first week went pretty well. If we are able to keep this pace, or hopefully improve it even more, we are bound to have a good season.

A large pizza with pepperoni, jalapenos, and a side of garlic dip. 

3. A VHL season is a very stressful period of time, how does your player clear their head and relieve stress?

It is always nice to take some time and relax the brain by watching some Netflix, Disney+, or YouTube.

4. When the team is out on a road trip, what do you order for the team during dinner?

I like to order meals that are special in each town.

depending on the mood, I would want it to be a song that creates positive emotions, like a Jack Harlow album.

6. NHL training camp and preseason HYPE, what are you looking forward to the most in the upcoming training camp/preseason in the NHL?

I am excited to see the upcoming rookies show their stuff and prove they can play in the NHL. I am also excited to watch the new captain of Montreal, Nick Suzuki, with his new leadership role.

1. I think it went ok.   I’d like to see more shots on goal but overall pretty good. 

2. pepperoni, sausage, green pepper 

3. Sex and Xbox

4. Spaghetti, I love it.  

5.  Godsmack and anything from a Rocky movie 

6.  Excited to see how the Oilers start the season with their new goalie.  

Loving how the team is playing at the minute. Absolutely no complaints from me, let's just keep it up.

Pepperoni and Cheese. We can fuck around debating what else is good or not, but I'm just a fan of the classic.

When Vasile is stressed he tends to spend time to himself, whether that be at the gym, or doing his hobbies, such as rollerblading or building legos.

Whatever the rookies decide. I've done my time, it's their turn to buy.

Of course there's a whole playlist, but if I'm choosing one:

I'm going to be going to a bunch of games at the Prospects Challenge tournament in Buffalo. Haven't been since pre-COVID, so that'll be fun. I'm also intrigued to see if Fabian Lysell makes the Bruins or not.

On 9/12/2022 at 2:24 AM, Rhynex Entertainment said:

1. Pretty good I think the team left off where they started and are showing why they are won it all last season.

2. Hawaiian or deluxe, either way there will be pineapple on it and the haters will remain in shambles.

3. The off-season is more stressful in my opinion, but also the best time to just focus on relaxing and eating healthy.

4. Chicken parm sandwiches or some greek food.

5. UP ALL NIGHT BY YEAT

6. Interested to see how the Sens and Flames will do, both added some nice pieces this off season. 

Really good! we seem better than last! we have a real shot at getting the cup again!

Bacon is a MUST, other than that, cheese in the crust is the only other important add in.

He does not get stressed in the season, if he gets stressed he will lose his game, and by the way he started, he is NOT stressed

five guys and a prostitute, yes just the one ;) 

Immortal Disfigurement - Dragged through the inferno... But everyone yells at me to turn it off.

i wanna see what the leafs goalies will look like, and their young talent.

On 9/12/2022 at 12:54 AM, Rhynex Entertainment said:

1. We rule, again. Best team in the league right now. 

2. Meatlovers pizza, the more meats the better + onions. 

3. My player relieves stress by getting stress relieving massages from the female trainer after the game. 

4. I take the team to an all you can eat buffet.

5. We are the Champions by Queen, because we are the fucking champions!

6. Looking fwd to seeing the new faces in new places and how the lines look in pre-season. Also what rookies make the teams. 

Week Ending Sunday, September 25th, 2022

1. We are leading our conference and tied point-wise for 1st in the league. How is your player doing according to preseason expectations?

2. Almost everyone on the team have 20+ points, who has been the most surprising for the team so far?

3. Who has been most disappointing for the team so far?

4. What is one thing we could do to improve our team?

5. When we're playing at home, do you eat dinner out or at home with family?

6. Does your player have their own family? If so, describe their immediate family.

1. We are leading our conference and tied point-wise for 1st in the league. How is your player doing according to preseason expectations?

I really wasn't sure we would be this high this season, I don't think we lost any real key players, but this is a really good start

2. Almost everyone on the team have 20+ points, who has been the most surprising for the team so far?

I don't wanna say it, but for me its Brendan Marner, I knew he would have a break out year soon, but right now he is competing for most total points, this is actually better than I thought I'd do

I cant put my finger on one, the team is playing amazing, only one player below that 20 point mark, and he is the rookie at 19 point, like WHAT. Wumbo having another amazing year too. 

I think filling the spots to have 2 lines of defense would be ideal

I eat out, its faster, and I have more time to prepare for the game. I ain't have time to make shit yo.

6. Does your player have their own family? If so, describe their immediate family.

Nope, Brendan Marner is a PARTY ANIMAL, drinks, drugs, and lots of B!tches bro

1. Well…..pretty good so far.  I’d like to contribute more goals but not too shabby.  

2. DeGroot.  Playing like a possessed demon.  

3. Payne.  He lost his only fight of the season. 

4. not sure.  Maybe earn some max TPE to get players ready for playoffs. 

5. At home.  Wife is an amazing cook. 

6.  Yep. Payne has a hot wife who is an Orthopedic surgeon and a beautiful 4 year old daughter. 

I think he is doing a lot better. There are still some dry streaks in production, but compared to last year he is doing much better.

I would say Brain Payne. He is getting so many points, while also wracking up the penalty minutes. He is crazy.

I don't think anyone has really disappointed this season. Everyone is meeting or surpassing expectations.

We just need to keep evolving as players and get better.

If mumma cooking some good meals you know I am eating with the family.

Not yet, but hopefully one day he will have a lovely family that will watch hockey with him.

On 9/23/2022 at 4:05 PM, Rhynex Entertainment said:

Week Ending Sunday, September 25th, 2022

1. We are having a great season so far, my player is doing exactly what I hoped, scoring big goals and helping the team win games!

2. I'd say Sock Monkey has really surprised me, kid has skills. 

3. Nobody! 

4. Not that we really need it because we won last season with a bot 4th D, but if we can get an upgrade there it'd be an improvement. 

5. I eat dinner at home with my three wives and mistress. 

6. Girts Galvins has three children with his 3 wives, one with each, but he's probably going to knock up his mistress soon and go 4 for 4. 

Vasile is actually struggling, but I'm not too fussed as long as we stay in the W column. I just have to apologize to all my VHFL owners, and I'm a little mad I'm not in the Boulet conversation.

Nobody too surprising, I knew we had a ton of skill up and down our lineup. But, I will shout out Johnny Xavier for having a great breakout campaign. Also happy for Marner and Kiss getting back to their PPG+ pace.

I'd go with Vasile for sure. But as I said before, we're winning, and that's all that matters. 

With what the league has set the cap to, there's not much (any) room to improve. We're all satisfied with how we're playing anyways, so I don't think we'd be considering changes even if we could.

Most of my family is back home in Romania, so I just eat out. I haven't signed a long-term deal, so i haven't moved them up here to Poland yet.

In hockey, I have a distant relation to VHL Hall-of-Famer Dakota Lamb. Out of hockey I just have my girlfriend, dog, and cat. 

Week Ending Sunday, October 2nd, 2022

1. It's been an amazing week of hockey! What changed that gave us this good week as a team and for individual personnel?

2. Apart from winning the Continental Cup again, what is one thing you hope the team or your player could do this season?

3. Trade deadline is coming up. Should or do we need to do anything?

4. It is unreal how well our team's individual players are playing, how many of our players could reach ppg at season's end?

5. What are your thoughts on the NHL preseason so far?

6. If injuries is a setting that could be turned on, who is most likely to end the season without being injured?

1. It's been an amazing week of hockey! What changed that gave us this good week as a team and for individual personnel?

good management I'd say.

2. Apart from winning the Continental Cup again, what is one thing you hope the team or your player could do this season?

I want the Victory cup this season dude

3. Trade deadline is coming up. Should or do we need to do anything?

We are in a good place, don't ruin that boi

4. It is unreal how well our team's individual players are playing, how many of our players could reach ppg at season's end?

I think at least 6 players will most definately get a point a game!

5. What are your thoughts on the NHL preseason so far?

I goddamn thought it ended tomorrow, I'm kinda mad I need to wait another week for the season to start.

6. If injuries is a setting that could be turned on, who is most likely to end the season without being injured?

that Brendan Marner is a tough cookie