Town of Salem #8

Gustav

I’m on mobile; have fun with this formatting. 

Berocka died; he was Godfather. 

@a_Ferk

@BarzalGoat

@Berocka

@Devise

@Doomsday

@eaglesfan036

@jhatty8

@Nykonax

@omgitshim

@OrbitingDeath

@osens

@rjfryman

@Spartan

@Z16

Not mobile noises!

@jhatty8 died last night, a victim of the MAFIA. He was a LOOKOUT.

Last will:

Spoiler

N1: Spartan

Visited by:

- BarzalGoat

- Eaglesfan

- Nykonax

- Osens

N2: Spartan

Visited by:

- Osens

- Ricer13

N3: Spartan

Visited by:

- Osens

N4: Nyko

Visited by:

**Feel like I'm dying tonight. Clutch this out Spartan!**

Time note: N5 will start a bit after 10 PM EST tonight; D6 starting early (think Wednesday/Thursday early). Be prepared.

List of those alive (12):

Votes needed today: 7

Crap, guess I was too late to submit my night claim, just got home and pm'd Gustav.

Kids wanted to go to the zoo, so wasn't home until now.  Doubt you will believe me though so proceed to hang me and you will have your evidence.

Vote OrbitingDeath

No res, no retri.

If you know you're going to be busy for most of or the entire night phase, send in your night actions early just in case. You can always upset Gustav/change them later.

Yeah go ahead, i know I was in the wrong with this, but I'm not gonna check some sim league when im away with the kids.

Thought we only could submit things during nights, but it is what it is.

It was fun trying this game out at least.

11 minutes ago, OrbitingDeath said:

Yeah go ahead, i know I was in the wrong with this, but I'm not gonna check some sim league when im away with the kids.

Thought we only could submit things during nights, but it is what it is.

It was fun trying this game out at least.

While I 100% agree with enjoying time with others in person instead of looking at a screen for a sim league. This is not super hard core where if you submitted your night action super early e.g. when you were active yesterday Gustav would have upheld it and you would have proven and done the things. Personally I hope you are the retri who messed up and didn't res b/c i personally hope we don't start use kids or family as a reason to fake being town out of sympathy. 

Vote OrbitingDeath

Not looking for sympathy, even if i am evil if there was someone on me they can confirm i didnt visit anyone, so while it is the truth, its not a way to sway voting. I did say just hang me, so i have given up on this game anyway and im not looking to be saved

It's very unfortunate since if you are retri, Town effectively loses 4 people due to the misplay (retri doesn't get confirmed, trash doesn't come back to life, medium doesn't get confirmed, and mafia gets a free night to kill).

We can leave it to @Spartan to decide. You do seem genuine, and it's such a huge swing for Town when the res goes off that it might be worth waiting another night (especially when you can bring back hatty now as LO). Town is far enough ahead that they can probably take the risk of it being a stall tactic.

9 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

We can leave it to @Spartan to decide. You do seem genuine, and it's such a huge swing for Town when the res goes off that it might be worth waiting another night (especially when you can bring back hatty now as LO). Town is far enough ahead that they can probably take the risk of it being a stall tactic.

Really you shouldnt bother , i appreciate your words, but i rather leave the game :) my death will clear things up.

Edited by OrbitingDeath

6 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

I'm alright with waiting one more night, seems genuine and I don't want to punish him for taking the time to be with his family. That's it though, and we need a revive tonight.

Need TI results from @BarzalGoat, @Doomsday and @Z16. Then medium info about what hatty saw (if anything) from @Devise.

Just now, OrbitingDeath said:

Really you shouldnt bother , i appreciate your words, but i rather leave the game :)

please don't, you have a key role and I'd rather not lynch you