2014 World Cup

Victor

Got excited to see Spurs players starting in the WC for this game...then Vertonghen gets a yellow for a stupid challenge in the box, Bentaleb gets a yellow for elbowing Dembele in the face, and the players subbed in for Chadli and Dembele both score.

Good game by both teams though, have to feel sorry for Algeria but Belgium was the better team in the second half.

Edited by lightning25

Got excited to see Spurs players starting in the WC for this game...then Vertonghen gets a yellow for a stupid challenge in the box, Bentaleb gets a yellow for elbowing Dembele in the face, and the players subbed in for Chadli and Dembele both score.

Good game by both teams though, have to feel sorry for Algeria but Belgium was the better team in the second half.

Dude it's impressive, fresh off a NBA title and they are in the World Cup. BAM!

I agree, especially that Messi guy. I don't even know why they bothered picking him in the first place.

He is too short, he will never be able to throw over his offensive line.

Ochoa looks like the prime keeper in regards to the box. It looks like he has taken the "Nothing gets into this rectangle shaped netting area" to heart. Nice to see.

• Admin

Mexican keeper - wow. Out of contract as well!

Also, Croatia should have drawn Brazil too so really unconvincing start for them.

P.S. Love the return of Paul the Octopus on Google.

Ochoa is out of contract you're right. I knew about him 6 years ago, but only cause a Mexican friend of mine told me about him. I'm not surprised.