VHL Cup Finals, GM 6: Davos vs. Toronto

JardyB10

What a game!

Yes it was!

Unhappy that the off-season is tomorrow already, but at the same time I didn't really want to go to Game 7 against the beast that is Remy Lebeau.  Like seriously, look at this fucking game.

Good series Toronto, sorry some of you guys couldn't go out on top.  But it's Dynamo time.

To my team, you're all awesome.  ALL.  I feel like with Baker's retirement today and the reasons surrounding it, this is a hilariously fitting end.

FUCK YEAH DAVOS!!!

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Woooooooooo!

Really glad to get this one after last year. 2/3 ain't bad. Glad to have a nice surprise for Victor. Good to get Jarby a cup in Davos. Good to send off Lebedev with a cup. So many things that makes this better than just a victory.

Great series and season Toronto. As a member of Davos I'm so glad to see Remy be gone, but as a fan of the league I'm sad. There isn't another player I would want to win it against, a lot of respect for Remy/Green. You had an amazing career.

Wish Moher was around to see himself finally have a great post season too. This made my work day so much better.

Way to go boys!! A tough game against a valiant opponent, but it was our time to raise the cup in front of our fans!

No need to hang your heads, Toronto. You had a great season and you have every reason to be proud!

Onwards, Davos!! :dav:

Way to go boys!! A tough game against a valiant opponent, but it was our time to raise the cup in front of our fans!

No need to hang your heads, Toronto. You had a great season and you have every reason to be proud!

Onwards, Davos!! :dav:

the game was played in Toronto :P