Frank's Sig Boutique

Frank

10 hours ago, Frank said:

XVKMftW.png

@bigAL

Hope you like it. 

Damn that's good! I loooove the colour contrasting with the dark parts. The GROO is easier to see than the VY but the point gets across. The pink and blue and sparks coming off him like heat evaporating is dope. Thanks for that Frank, you da man!

heeey. I LOVE the last sig you made me, and if you run out of people to do, could you maybe make another for me, maybe kinda in the style of bigal's that you did? it was perfection

i always love sigs. always

cole newhook, eichel as render 

Edited by GrittyIsKing09

hey, your sigs are awesome, the one you made for BigAl is just perfect. If you don't mind I would really like having one to, myy render is Ryan O'reilly :)

My boy @Hoopydog needs a new sig

Player name is Artair McCloud, team is Riga if that's necessary, and I believe the render will be Steven Stamkos, correct me if I'm wrong hoopy.

Thanks Frank!

3 hours ago, Ledge_and_Dairy said:

My boy @Hoopydog needs a new sig

Player name is Artair McCloud, team is Riga if that's necessary, and I believe the render will be Steven Stamkos, correct me if I'm wrong hoopy.

Thanks Frank!

Yeah I need a new sig haha, If you could do one for me and use Steven Stamkos as the render that would amazing

Hey, if you could do one for me whenever you get time, if you could do one for me (Zachariah Kisslinger) and use Tyler Myers that would be amazing! oh, team is Prague!