C - Bismarck Koenig

LW - Azmet Ali

:col: Sends:

D - Mason Richardson*

S43 DAV 2nd

S45 COL 2nd

S45 COL 3rd

* = Richardson must sign contract through S45

Obviously sad to see Boom go, but feel like we get an unbelievable player in return.  Koenig is obviously a one of a kind player, but so is Kendrick.  Best of luck, Boom, in Germany and congrats to Azmet Ali for being involved in the most trades of all-time.

Let's do this, Davos.

Edited by CoachReilly

I accept.

I at least didn't pull a Greg and leave Kendrick in the dark before I traded him. :P I didn't want to trade Kendrick. I really didn't. It was something last season I started mulling over. Kendrick is a fantastic member in this league, and he is handily going to break the TPE record with Richardson. But having two crazy TPE whores on your roster is just super tough to manage. Given the fact that Green committed long term to Cologne in his rookie season, and that I myself am going to be recreating as a defender. It just made more sense to get rid of Kendrick. But I am deeply saddened to lose Kendrick not just because of his member and locker room presence but because of everything he meant to the Cologne franchise. He heralded it into the league, and I am absolutely pleased that he was able to be on this team to win it's first Championship. If anything he deserved it more than anyone else. Good luck in Davos Kendrick. 

I'm more than happy to get Boom back in return. He is one of the best locker room members on here. Now it's time to still be in mostly cap hell and run with limited positions. Oh lovely! Thanks for the negotiations Coach, your a very approachable GM and hope you guys eventually win a championship! 

• Admin

Devise saw he had a couple useful picks left over so threw those in as well.

Pretty good that Cologne won the cup when they did seeing as now the franchise's two longest-tenured members are gone.

Thanks for some great seasons in Cologne with Richardson Kendrick, loved being teammates, but now I have to ask you to take it easy on O'Malley on the ice ;) Best of luck in Davos buddy.

And Boom, love to have you on our team, so welcome to you with Koenig <3

I know Ali is inactive

But Cologne traded Ali to Davos in S41 off season and then they acquire him back in S42 Off-Season. Isn't that against the rule 6.6?

6.6 – Reacquiring a Player Previously Traded